Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 25, 2019, 12:12:34 PM
In my opinion, it is not possible in the near future but BNB is the best coin and good candidate to investment there is no compare between BNB & ETH because of different platform.
you right buddy, why we must making a battle like that.
ETH with erc20 and BNB with bep that different platform and that all coin is the major coin.
all people must agree with me with my statement.
Activity: 345
June 25, 2019, 12:11:15 PM
BNB cannot replace ETH. ETH market value is far greater than BNB. The only scenario for BNB is the release of many IEOs in Binance. But I don't think IEO will last long in the future.
not only the IEO, look at  binance dex where many new tokens from the etheruem blockchain migrate on the  binance blockchain. it is a bad thing which will benefit greatly is the BNB is not ETH. it is clear if there will be more coins migrating to the BEP I think it is not impossible that BNB will become increasingly expensive and even more expensive than ethereum.
Activity: 298
June 25, 2019, 12:06:34 PM
BNB cannot replace ETH. ETH market value is far greater than BNB. The only scenario for BNB is the release of many IEOs in Binance. But I don't think IEO will last long in the future.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 24, 2019, 02:11:48 AM
In my opinion, it is not possible in the near future but BNB is the best coin and good candidate to investment there is no compare between BNB & ETH because of different platform.

Indeed, they are different platform but we are talking of the market spot here.
ETH is currently at no 2 now in the ranking, so BNB has to beat its ranking and will have to replace ETH for that, to see that happening, BNB has to increase 10 times from its current price now, which will only bring it to 370 usd, I see it's possible since BNB already have 6 times increase this year alone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 23, 2019, 09:31:14 PM
Activity: 700
June 23, 2019, 08:35:39 PM
It seems like bnb is beating ethereum at least for this year. I mean in terms of ROI and in terms of hype and value to crypto community. So I like that BNB drives crypto community today, but now price is too much

If transactions at BNB Dex exchangers continue to increase and also Binance always organizes IEO, I am believe that BNB can compete with ethereum in price. If many new projects join the BNB Chain, it will affect the BNB coin price
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 23, 2019, 07:53:49 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

Yes. BNB has been talked about by crypto lovers. Of course they have seen the development of the BNB recently. Maybe this is a good opportunity to buy a BNB.
bnb as binance representatives has good value in market now.traders very confident to buy bnb,they will recognized this coins will give them profits if hold bnb for long time.and if we make bnb coin as our portofolio we will get it.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 23, 2019, 07:21:07 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

Yes. BNB has been talked about by crypto lovers. Of course they have seen the development of the BNB recently. Maybe this is a good opportunity to buy a BNB.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 23, 2019, 06:53:48 PM
It seems like bnb is beating ethereum at least for this year. I mean in terms of ROI and in terms of hype and value to crypto community. So I like that BNB drives crypto community today, but now price is too much
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
June 23, 2019, 06:40:19 PM
Before a heard eos will beat eth for me i think eth would be hard to beat because more people know eth already and has gain a lot of trust that their coin has great potential
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
June 23, 2019, 06:32:38 PM
We should all know this that most of the altcoins have their threshold. It will be hard for BNB to rise above ETH. Even though it grows, it's price will still be below that of ethereum, because ETH to will not stop growing.
I really appreciate the way BNB is being put into use. This is what will make it to grow more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2019, 06:22:20 PM
If you asked the same question 1 year before I would say there is no chance that BNB would cross ethereum. Cause in that time BNB was just a exchange coin. But now binance introduce so much thing which is connected to BNB. And most competitive one is binance chain. Binance is one of the biggest name in crypto market and when they launched a chain that means others have to think about it. And binance chain is doing fine many great project is also shifted f on other chain to binance chain. And technically binance chain is better than ethereum in some points. So maybe in future we can see some hard competition.
Activity: 546
June 23, 2019, 05:45:13 PM
Ethereum glory days can never be over. If you really want to know how strong a coin is, just do a research of all the projects going on in the community. Ethereum is backed by dedicated developers and institutions that will do everything to see that it succeeds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
June 23, 2019, 05:15:06 PM
Ethereum is way ahead of any other smart contract platform. I don't see BNB compete with Ethereum anytime soon.
that's right, BNB won't be able to match ETH in the near future. but within 2-3 years it is not impossible that the BNB will be a rival for ETH and XRP. I saw the BNB growing very rapidly lately.

They have tremendous amounts of money and therefore might be able to build a strong platform, but Ethereum is years ahead in my opinion because of all the developers who decided to build on Etheruem and the whole ecosystem that has been built over those years.
copper member
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 05:48:12 PM
BNB is most potential coin but not more than ETH. It is true within short time BNB will hit a high price but at same time ETH will hit 10 times more than BNB. So BNB is the good but ETH is the best. I don't think within short time BNB can beat.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 05:37:29 PM
Hi, already today's Ethereum price is 309$.
It is sad to think that ETH is weak against the BNB and not easy as you think. BNB is in very good condition and progressing well, but keep in mind that this power just depends on Binance.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 22, 2019, 05:29:43 PM
there are several more reasons that in my opinion can be a strong reason why the BNB can beat Eth but I will only give 1 reason.  if I am seen from the interests of investors, the BNB has a great chance to beat Ethereum.  I see more and more traders using Binance exchanges, this automatically makes Binance even more attractive and make BNB grow 500+% in the past 6 months.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
June 22, 2019, 05:23:11 PM
Along with binance developments now and they have many updates regarding BNB. Isn't it impossible that later the platform from Binance chain will be able to compete with ethereum? I think this is still possible. but indeed we still don't know.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
June 22, 2019, 05:18:56 PM
I think BNB can't beat ETH even BNB will realize all ETH features. Just because ETH is the first. It is the first smart-contract platform and nothing can't change it. Look at BTC. There are tons of forks but no one could beat BTC
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
June 22, 2019, 02:30:21 PM
These two are potential altcoins good to hold for long term, but I don't think BNB can beat ethereum because many people support ethereum.

they have totally different purpose here in crypto. but i am guessing, there are more eth users than bnb users. at the moment, they are catering different needs of crypto users. and eth is still the leading platform when compared to bnb.
Pages:
Jump to: