Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 9. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 10:51:32 AM
Personally, I think that BNB will never be able to overtake ETH, because these coins are of different levels and they perform different tasks for the market
no, BNB for now is just a newcomer for another similiar platform when developer can create their own contract using Binancechain like Ethereum.
and one poin i can feel when using Binancechain is this blockchain is more faster than ethereum for handle transaction, and other reason because BNB are backed by Big Exchanger Binance
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
June 13, 2019, 10:48:42 AM
for now ETH and BNB I think are 2 altcoin faforites, and in my opinion binance is still too easy to compete with ethereum it could be that it takes a long time to be above ethereum and where the best in the future may depend on what will be developed.
June 13, 2019, 10:30:35 AM
ETH and BNB are two well-known coins except that Binance Coin is younger.  Today, no one will give an accurate forecast of what kind of coin will be better in the future, one can only guess.  Competition gives rise to the further development and improvement of the coin.
even Binancecoin are still younger for being Ethereum Rival in market, but if we see the BNB growth is significant from other and growth above other new coin like that
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 03:08:13 PM
I do not see the Possibilitty of BNB overthrowing Eth  though BNB also has proven to be a very viable Company with long term goal . Ethereum seems to be one among the best Blockchain Network  and Development on Ethereum never seized . From my own perspective , i believe all these ICO organizers contribute much to the decline of Ethereum . They make their money on ICO and convert to Fiat to avoid the risk of  market Volatility that will have adverse effects on investors funds. Eth has a very bright future. They are coming up with the bast .
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 03:02:20 PM
I fully support the previous author of the message.  Binance can never fully compete with ethereum.  We must understand that it is decentralization that provides real security for any project.  But Binance has repeatedly stated that it has real levers of management and control of all the tools offered by the trading platform, including the issue of blocking assets and user accounts, which should be alarming.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 11, 2019, 02:58:35 PM
ETH and BNB are two well-known coins except that Binance Coin is younger.  Today, no one will give an accurate forecast of what kind of coin will be better in the future, one can only guess.  Competition gives rise to the further development and improvement of the coin.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
June 11, 2019, 02:08:36 PM
There's something we all miss. BNB is a coin that is headquartered and managed by a group. Ethereum is a relatively decentralized platform. Therefore BNB is a more open coin to manipulation!
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 02:06:27 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
no you are very wrong. The ethereum glory  days is yet to come and if you are observant enough, you do know that ethereum has always experience a slow growth. Comparing ethereum with binance coin is a big mistake because they dont have the same use cases. You can't run smart contracts on binance chain.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 11, 2019, 02:05:45 PM
Even though BNB has a great ambition,  they are just an exchange platform coin. Beating ETH in market might not be possible.

actually, BNB coin already is not just an exchange platform coin. it has own blockchain where can be built new projects.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 11, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
With the new plan of BNB being used to buy IEo tokens on Binance, I think there is a huge potential of BNB to go high but not to the extend of it reaching that of ether and surpassing it. This is because those BNB that are bought are not held by the holders, so there will always be a rise and fall in the price of BNB depending on whether people need it to participate or there is no IEO at that time so no one needs it.
Activity: 390
June 11, 2019, 01:49:43 PM
It depends on how much the Binans ecosystem grows and develops. They already have their own network, and their first styled coin came out. The system is becoming increasingly isolated and centralized.
but they have a way to increase the price of their coins through the IEO binance launchpad. it makes the purchasing power of the BNB continue to increase. everyone wants to join the IEO binance, I believe if as long as a good project continues to work with binaries it will continue to support the BNB.

Binance Launchpad is one factor can increase BNB price.
people who want participate in Launchpad must have BNB in the account and hold them for few day until Binance lottering participant to get ticket for participating in Launchpad
Activity: 390
June 11, 2019, 01:33:27 PM
BNB is a very strong project, but it seems to me that even in a couple of years BNB will not be able to overtake ETH in terms of capitalization
maybe yes for now, but who know about BNB capitalization in future, even now BNB still Growth and for few year again maybe BNB can replace Ethereum position for major altcoin based on coinmarketcap
Activity: 348
June 11, 2019, 01:09:47 PM
It is possible that the BNB can defeat ethereum, but for the next 10 to 15 years. Not now. ETH is too strong and popular.
ethereum and BNB still remain strong and popular. because now this coin is indeed an investment choice coin that has a high transaction value. but the BNB and Ethereum have their respective developments. ERC 20 will be the solution for making new crypto. and BEP 2 which is still starting to develop with some popular projects from IEO binance.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 11, 2019, 01:07:03 PM
Even though BNB has a great ambition,  they are just an exchange platform coin. Beating ETH in market might not be possible.

It depends on how much the Binans ecosystem grows and develops. They already have their own network, and their first styled coin came out. The system is becoming increasingly isolated and centralized.
whatever the core, the BNB takes a long time catch up ethereum, ethereum has certainty in all aspects and traders' interest is higher in ethereum than BNB for investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 01:05:34 PM
It is possible that the BNB can defeat ethereum, but for the next 10 to 15 years. Not now. ETH is too strong and popular.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 11, 2019, 12:55:58 PM
but they have a way to increase the price of their coins through the IEO binance launchpad. it makes the purchasing power of the BNB continue to increase. everyone wants to join the IEO binance, I believe if as long as a good project continues to work with binaries it will continue to support the BNB.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 11:55:58 AM
in my opinion, the increase is quite rapid from year to year. but for now ethereum is still above. bnb takes more than 5 years to beat ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
June 11, 2019, 11:46:00 AM
June 11, 2019, 11:34:06 AM
I said this comparison is not worthy of if it was few months earlier. Now binance is also a platform based token as long as a exchange native coin. I think BNB would be a very good competitive for ethereum. Cause they are very reputable and anyone trust binance without any questions. And the business model is very aggressive. They already made many partnership and chain transfer within this few months and those projects are very good. So maybe it's a very hard competition but still it's hard to take over Ethereum at this moment it will take time. That's it.
that's good reason,
first - BNB is a core coin from Binance Exchange is a good reason for BNB in future for replace Ethereum place.
second - BNB has own Blockchain with claimed faster in the world
third - BNB price in market are stable and make many investor are interest with BNB because two reason above
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 11, 2019, 10:35:30 AM
it's hard to believe at this time
but the BNB token shows good results
I do not argue it is possible but it will take a lot of time
despite such good results, we cannot say that this coin will be able to replace such a strong project as ETH.  it sounds unreal
Pages:
Jump to: