Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 17, 2019, 09:05:18 PM
BNB simply outperform ETH in terms of profitability, it's swings so much these days yet have a strong volume to back its price up. ETH might be a safer choice but people are looking for trades more often for accumulations. Still BNB is centralised businesses and for sure it could have a higher price soon, along with other products like DEX. It's insane for a centralised business to take over the top 3 if you think about it
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 17, 2019, 08:38:02 PM
Nobody knows about the future
If BNB blockchain can make some new breakthrough it will be
Cause in the cryptocurrency platform people wanna some unique platform, faster than other and less fee
BNB liquidity is real, I think 'yes' if BNB can beat eth
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 17, 2019, 08:11:15 PM
In future 3-4 years Binance chain couldn't beat Ethereum blockchain. Binance blockchain will hit, if keeps update at this time and new project support.
But for sure ETH will also have many updates to come so this is a good competition. I do hold BNB right now and I can say the profit is pretty good compare to ETH, but if we look for long term I still believe that ETH will remain the top 2 coins and the top of all altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 08:00:27 PM
The BNB will never treat etherium. In general, BNB is very much like a bloated bubble.
bnb bloated ? doubt.
this coin is developing very much , the project is very strong!
it seems to me that in the future bnb will be able to replace eth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
June 17, 2019, 07:35:24 PM
It is true that at the moment BNB seems more promising than ethereum, however it has several problems that would prevent it from being a convenient long-term option: Binance is a business whose main objective is the exchange of cryptocurrencies, so it will continually be subject to review by the authorities, and will be under threat of hackers.

In addition, Binance has an owner and therefore is centralized, since as any company its main priority is to obtain profits for its owner and its investors, which does not happen with ethereum.
Activity: 658
June 17, 2019, 07:24:25 PM
I think bnb won’t beat ethereum for now, because ethereum is so much convenient to use and has so many users. But if bnb keep continue to develop their system, maybe in the future it will be a strong opponent to ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 17, 2019, 07:17:03 PM
I doubt if BNB can beat Ethereum since Ethereum looks like much popular than BNB and has more varied functions. Ethereum is related to more coins than BNB. Furthermore, I also think that people prefer to buy Ethereum for trading and investing because Ethereum seems easier to rise and potentially gain bigger profits. [IMO]  
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2019, 07:09:33 PM
This is one of the hot topics in the market is BNB gonna replace Ethereum. I think it's hard atleast at this moment. But BNB or binance chain has all the thing they needed to eliminate or compete any platform token. At this moment ethereum is the most popular and most used platform in this whole market. And now it's hard for any coin to replace it. But BNB which is a platform token first now powered by a chain and also stolen of a Dex. So binance know how to take the best position
 Now just see future will answer.
Activity: 471
June 17, 2019, 07:01:40 PM
Because if the increase in popularity of the Binance exchange, BNB is also getting to be known and widely used hence the price keeps increasing, but to talk of it beating Ethereum, I am not sure that will happen anytime soon
it's hard to beat Ethereum, because Ethereum is the best and the best Altcoin so it's not easy to compete with anyone.
it's a good BNB coin and many people now recognize it and its value is pretty good too, but Ethereum also doesn't stay silent, he also grows better and better so he grows and increases, chases and gets away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 17, 2019, 06:43:20 PM
This is strongly unlikely. Ethereum has enough liquidity and use case and commands a much greater community, much greater adopters and a seemingly more confident approach than BNB. It will take something out of the ordinary for Ethereum to be displaced by BNB even though BNB has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 266
June 17, 2019, 06:32:48 PM
Because if the increase in popularity of the Binance exchange, BNB is also getting to be known and widely used hence the price keeps increasing, but to talk of it beating Ethereum, I am not sure that will happen anytime soon
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 04:08:45 PM
With the new plan of BNB being used to buy IEo tokens on Binance, I think there is a huge potential of BNB to go high but not to the extend of it reaching that of ether and surpassing it. This is because those BNB that are bought are not held by the holders, so there will always be a rise and fall in the price of BNB depending on whether people need it to participate or there is no IEO at that time so no one needs it.
not just Binance are using they're own core coin to buy and participate in launchpad.
Huobi as Binance competitor trying Binance Method to using corecoin as Requirements to JOIN the launchpad / IEO
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 17, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

Some of these articles resemble the simple advertisement of the token. BNB is definitely worth our attention, but it is not as popular as Ethereum, and it seems that it will not beat ETH from the point of view of popularity and market cap as well.
about popularity and marketcap capitalization of course BNB still under than Ethereum marketshare, and for now it's too hard for BNB to replaced Ethereum position, but who know in future
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 16, 2019, 03:16:12 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/
IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...
On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business
Thoughts?

Some of these articles resemble the simple advertisement of the token. BNB is definitely worth our attention, but it is not as popular as Ethereum, and it seems that it will not beat ETH from the point of view of popularity and market cap as well.
Activity: 429
June 16, 2019, 11:09:30 AM
for me BNB will not lose the ethereum because it is still the most famous Altcoins now and second is bitcoin so people prefer to invest in it because they are certain that they can earn a great deal.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 11:04:07 AM
It is unlikely that he is now on the horse,but everything can change at one point,in General for me Ethereum has more prospects than BNB,and not for nothing on the Ethereum platform 1000 projects are launched,so Ethereum is more promising for me than they think about it,but as they say let's see what will happen

for now, ethereum is still prospective than BNB, because the BNB itself has only been launching its blockchain platform for a few weeks ago.
but in future who know, BNB community are huge because bringing Binance Name, that's why we can't ignore BNB dominance in future
Activity: 1344
June 15, 2019, 11:37:40 AM
The BNB will never treat etherium. In general, BNB is very much like a bloated bubble.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
June 15, 2019, 09:35:55 AM
Bnb and Eth both the technologies are different eth have smart contracts and bnb have dex platform both provide solutions for innovative blockchain there is no competition
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 08:55:07 AM
Well bnb and ethereum are completely different alt. Bnb Stands alone, about the binance dex launching i think there will be a strong competition for ethereum network.  Though both bnb and eth are strong.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 15, 2019, 08:40:41 AM
As for me, ETH and BNB are completely different coins with different directions of development. The BNB coin is a Binance exchange and has a narrower specialization than ETH. As for the growth of the ETH price, then you need to look at the whole picture of what is happening in general and then you can see that the ETH goes through cycles of growth and development and with each such cycle the price of ETH becomes larger. BNB is a completely new coin and it is too early to judge its achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: