Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 8. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 14, 2019, 09:25:13 AM
i think not, even if binance has many IEO and make the price increase,because IEO binance use BNB and more demand on bnb.
but still ETH is no 2 i dont think it can be ETH, so ETH will be at top below BTC
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
June 14, 2019, 09:25:02 AM
I do not really believe that BNB could beat Ethereum, ETh older.. and BNB blockchain started recently. I strongly believe that Eth will pump soon with bitcoin.
the crypto market does not belong to the older ones. but whose ownership is more in demand by the market. The BNB came just now, and now you can see the BNB is in the top 10 CMC assets. can you imagine a BNB supported by such a large market that grows their trade very quickly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 14, 2019, 09:22:14 AM
I do not really believe that BNB could beat Ethereum, ETh older.. and BNB blockchain started recently. I strongly believe that Eth will pump soon with bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 09:19:09 AM
I think its difficult for BNB to beat Ethereum, but everything might happen and no one can predicted when will happen. BNB make a great move and performance, if this continues it will likely be able to pass Ethereum.
I don't think this story is as difficult as you think because if we are talking about the reputation between ethereum and bnb, BNB has a great advantage when the power behind it is being shared by everyone and appreciated very well, ethereum is probably unfortunate in this period when its reputation is not too superior and improved. Therefore, bnb's reputation has won, position and price will be the next thing that bnb can overcome ethereum as long as everything works and grows as well as it is now.
Activity: 274
June 14, 2019, 07:52:59 AM
I personally think that it is far from happening. BNB is a new leaf in the crypto world, sure it has potential, but investors will keep on investing in the old ones.
As of now, Ethreum is the one standing on top of the crypto prestige. Sure, maybe in the future, more investors will come to know about BNB and invest in it. Maybe in 2020, we will see BNB rise up. Let’s hope for the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2019, 03:17:03 PM
BNB is just like other altcoins nothing power ful backup to grow bigger in the market. If BNB came up with the Dex and smart contract platform together in coming years.
May be they have a little chance to grow bigger in the marketplace in the volume and rank as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 03:12:45 PM
I do not think that BNB will win Etereum. Because it seems to me they have completely different tasks. Etereum is still a huge platform and it is common everywhere. But I think the BNB is intended mainly for work inside its stock exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 13, 2019, 02:14:10 PM
BNB has a harder situation, there is an exchange beneath it. So when Binance has problems or unresolved issues, it goes down.
Another things are quite similar, I mean centralization of decisions.
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 01:08:28 PM
Bnb got a reputation already , the price might be higher with time. Ethereum on the other hand , is also moving. We do not know the predictions yet but, bnb surpasses eth will be a bit difficult.  They are both good alts
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 13, 2019, 12:59:03 PM
I like BNB, but I think Ethereum cannot be surpassed soon, because BNB is a financial coin, not a basic token, such as Ethereum. BNB may not be able to outperform ETH now, but perhaps in the future with proper planning this may happen.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 13, 2019, 12:40:46 PM
I think its difficult for BNB to beat Ethereum, but everything might happen and no one can predicted when will happen. BNB make a great move and performance, if this continues it will likely be able to pass Ethereum.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 13, 2019, 12:31:36 PM
In cryptocurrency everything is possible, but personally I think that BNB now or in the future will not be able to overtake ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 13, 2019, 11:47:22 AM
indeed now many IEOs are in binance and the BNB is getting to be known by everyone and even experiencing a pretty good price increase but I'm not sure if it will beat ETH
i think not just like that, IEO is have a bad affect to with exchange who lauch IEO.
OK until now IEO in binance exchange is always success, but how IEO in Bittrex almost of all their IEO is fail and one of tmen is scam project.
bittrex take a bad image, how if Binance lauch IEO with scam like it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 11:45:29 AM
The article is really good but not the best I ever saw, imo.

Of course both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. That was not a question for the community.
I duno how to compare these two totally different coins.
BNB has not enough forces to beat eth, imo.
copper member
Activity: 190
June 13, 2019, 11:44:51 AM
Even with their amazing features and great development, I have strong doubts that any other coin is going to beat ETH. XRP was trying for several times, but unsuccessful and other coins are too far away from top 2 and top 3 coins on the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 13, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
It is correct that both have strong projects but Binance cannot beat now Ethereum as per my opinion.No one knows what will happen in future and you can invest in both.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2019, 11:27:06 AM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
BNB has all chances to reach the top three in the future, but Ethereum will always take the leading second position after bitcoin. Maybe I'm wrong but I think so.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 13, 2019, 11:18:57 AM
for now ETH and BNB I think are 2 altcoin faforites, and in my opinion binance is still too easy to compete with ethereum it could be that it takes a long time to be above ethereum and where the best in the future may depend on what will be developed.
Depends on what will be the next offers and updates coming from this two projects, in terms of value ETH still have the supports of many crypto lovers
while in terms of progressive uptrend binance after those launchpad already get a lots of interest from short terms traders.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
June 13, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
According to this analysis, it's not likely to happen. I think that position of Ethereum is already undeniable, and BNB don't really have chance with t on the market
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 13, 2019, 10:52:17 AM
I don't know why so many of the users here are ballistic about BNB. How can you even compare BNB with ETH? Ether is having an undefeated monopoly in its domain (smart contract platforms). On the other hand, Binance Coin is an exchange coin which has hardly any use outside that particular exchange. It is surprising actually, to see so much support for BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: