Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years? - page 5. (Read 2290 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
August 23, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Considering the current difficult market conditions for altcoins, 10 USD for ADA would be an extremely optimistic valuation, number 1 reason being there is a huge supply

of this coin already, and 10 USD would mean 200 bil USD + marketcap. The chances of a crypto with marketcap below 100 mil USD making 100x before Cardano reaches

such a valuation is a way more likely scenario.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 23, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
I will be the happiest man if Ada hits $10 in next 5 years. I was watching Ada prices in bittres markets for more than 2 months, it was holding above 2000 satoshi strongly but after bitcoin-etf was rejected and when the whole market was heavily dumped it fell below 2000 satoshi and then I started buying it and now I am holding some 50k ada and waiting for big prices for it Cool.
In 5 years, it is actually realistic though since we have seen so many coins within very short periods even do better than that. With a huge demand for it, anything can be possible and we can actually get to see this coin rise speedily in value. Can it reach that amount in 5 years ? No one knows but is it possible ? I would not even doubt it at any point considering how we have seen altcoins do when it comes to setting new ATH.

Ada is basically a corporate coin as they were not announcing this coin in bitcointalk and not providing any support through this forum. But their paid posters do always make some posts here. They are being traded in few major exchanges that is the main reason why you people are getting into it so easily.

I guess you must have seen top volume coin in bittrex and then you have chosen ADA due to its value is less than 10k satoshi. Then probably you have checked in coinmarketcap. Finally decided to buy this corporate coin ?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
I will be the happiest man if Ada hits $10 in next 5 years. I was watching Ada prices in bittres markets for more than 2 months, it was holding above 2000 satoshi strongly but after bitcoin-etf was rejected and when the whole market was heavily dumped it fell below 2000 satoshi and then I started buying it and now I am holding some 50k ada and waiting for big prices for it Cool.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 05:24:54 AM
Although the ADA is a very good project, it is also inseparable from the market trend. Now the market has experienced a general decline. If the market is not able to turn around, the price of the ADA will still not improve!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
I think that it will take him much less time. It's not just that they say it's a new competitor to the ether, and the demand for it is very high. So it is possible to take boldly for the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 04:40:13 AM
I think Yes, the price cardan 5 can reach prices higher. I think for such a long time you can safely enter the market and wait for this minimum price.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
In 5 years it is quite possible ! Now the market panic, even the ether has no volume ! But ADA buy at the moment profitable I think !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Cardano is a very big project. Blockchain 3.0 I think ADA. But in this market everything can change very quickly.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
may happen, because cardano is a predictable coin choosing price and 10x increase. maybe for now there is no sign of cardano going up to it, but in the future maybe cardani will potentially good.
Activity: 71
I think yes, why not. In 5 years in the crypto world can be major changes, capitalization will grow bitcoin first-time cross $100 000.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I really hope so

Grin A lot of us actually will be rich if we ever get to see something like this happen, but it could be possible to see it reach $10 in 5 years or even less who knows ?
It is the altcoin market, and we have seen quite a number of altcoins grow hugely in just a short period of time than one would have imagined anyway, so anything with cardano is possible when it comes to reaching such an amount in few years’ time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Traxia has new powers! We are welcoming 3 new team members that bring a wide range of expertise to our team. Curious to know more?

https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-13-july-13th-2018-2a2d142d475f
Traxia is not cardano it is a token relying on eth platform that can use cardano's platform in the future.

Let's be realistic $10 is attainable but speculating 1year what more 5years from now is a little bit farther. If we will make a speculation it is mich good to based on the works and by months up to 1-2 year span to get the most price near in the reality.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
cardano(ADA) is one good coin and i believe in this potential,have been holding this coin for almost a year now,but i believe that for cardano to reach $10 in five years is the marketcap must hit trillions of capitalizations meaning multiplied volume of investors because if we will only look on this position it's impossible for every low profile coin to make atleast x5-10 of the price in five years
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
If the market goes bullish again yea it could for sure. Cardano is a great coin.

Everything will depend on the market capitalization. It is very difficult to foresee what can happen in 5 years but Cardano is really a very good token. I hold ADA.
Activity: 434
Traxia has new powers! We are welcoming 3 new team members that bring a wide range of expertise to our team. Curious to know more?

https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-13-july-13th-2018-2a2d142d475f
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I like Cardano, but I do not see any good news from them for a long time, and it seems like the HYIP around them fades away.
if initially the developer has laid the project potential, then the coin will grow to $ 10 even faster than 5 years. the current state of things on the crypto-currency market will greatly affect the advance of the coin to the top.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
I like Cardano, but I do not see any good news from them for a long time, and it seems like the HYIP around them fades away.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Been wanting to have this cryptocurrency in my portfolio since i got to know its usage. While the market is down, it's expected too that its market price falls down too which is a good time to invest on it at 0.14 cents as of now. And if it reaches 10$ five years from now, that's a very big amount of money already.
If you really want to, now that the market has been down hugely for a while and in the oversold state, you may actually want to start considering accruing some. Although, we cannot say how low the market can still go lower as it is still in its downtrend anyway, but for now, I still see it as a good price to take advantage of for those who may actually want to be looking forward to a very good profit when the whole market recovers which I believe ADA will do to and $10 in 5 years is something I would not doubt at all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
as you know cardano has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies ,cardano has the potential to go up and hit $10 within the next 5 years.
I did not understand your message a little. Do you want to respond positively to this coin or do you have a negative opinion about the cardano?
Activity: 305
as you know cardano has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies ,cardano has the potential to go up and hit $10 within the next 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: