Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years? - page 7. (Read 2290 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
No one ever can tell you, what will happen to the whole industry in 5 years,the crypto technology in the whole might become old and unprogressive. so don't try to look in the future for so long
This is not looking at the future, but predicting and reading opportunities for the future. everyone has a prediction with a variety of reasons, and every reason they are very reasonable. first, when bitcoin first appeared, some people predicted bitcoin would not last long and some predicted that bitcoin would have a high price based on their judgment. so you should not talk about looking at the future. but I am here predicting the potential value of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is a very volatile and very unpredictable that is why CARDANO in 10 years it can be and cannot be done. As of now CARDANO is $0.16 in the market price and it will be a challenging journey to reach $10 in 5 years time. But the good thing is to invest always on top coins and it will sure gain a lot of profits in 5 years time.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
There is a certain eye to see if it will be 2-3 dollars in 2019-2020. After 5 years maybe 10 dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
No one ever can tell you, what will happen to the whole industry in 5 years,the crypto technology in the whole might become old and unprogressive. so don't try to look in the future for so long
Activity: 35
Yes this is an amazing project
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that it will be very hard for the price to grow so much in just 5 years. Now the price is around 0.15$ per coin, so it would mean that it needs a 67X times growth. In what business can you invest and expect such a great increase in such a short period of time?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Been wanting to have this cryptocurrency in my portfolio since i got to know its usage. While the market is down, it's expected too that its market price falls down too which is a good time to invest on it at 0.14 cents as of now. And if it reaches 10$ five years from now, that's a very big amount of money already.
Activity: 39
I have a huge bag and will be rich if it does
Activity: 39
I really hope so
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Cardano has absolutely unique technology and I think that the drop in its price for the current moment means nothing. In the long term, it will go up, but it is impossible to say whether it will reach 10$ for 5 years.

Of course technology is now being valued highly and if people come to the market who can use them, the price will increase to this level or even higher.
Activity: 102
Cardano has absolutely unique technology and I think that the drop in its price for the current moment means nothing. In the long term, it will go up, but it is impossible to say whether it will reach 10$ for 5 years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Anything is possible, since ADA is one the top coins in crypto and they are doing possitive long term investment. It will go to $10 if bitcoin will be $500,000. Remember ADA has so much supply so it is not easy to go on that price. But lets be positive, anyrhing is possible in crypto.
Activity: 140
I think that maybe the band Cardano is trying to develop. She has telegrams with 10,000 subscribers. She is successfully moving forward in a world of strength. I got acquainted with its progress. I would say that the global drawdown was not observed. The company as I see well-coordinated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
ada is promising and potential target. Hold 6-7 months. Serious team behind Ex Eth developer. Pity very slow wallet, took entire day to download
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Crypto is too volatile but with the growing community of Cardano this could be a better chance that this will become huge for 5 years and reaching $10 is possible.
Activity: 644
Cardano is one from very few real working long-term companies in the crypto world. It creates new age in blockchain. But I believe in price about 1-2 dollars, 10 is a very high price for my opinion for that total supply of coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Altcoins are very unpredictable. And though there are thousands of alts, few only survives. When alts are created, specific projects are doing the initiative of promoting the project by  using such coins exclusively. I think its survival will definitely depend on that specific altcoin use. If it is convenient then I think it can reach $10 or above. It is hard to compete with other coins. Such alts should make a difference to present it uniqueness too.
I think Cardano is a nice coin for the future. altcoins Cardano competitors do not have good quality like ADA.
Activity: 490
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Maybe even more for such a long time. If the cardano from the position of the perspective coin goes into the active phase, then believe that the price of $ 50 will be the most realistic option.
I would say it is very realistic to go down $ 0.10, would not be surprised if it even went lower, not shitting on the project, cause it is an awesome project, the tragedy itself is all this uncertainty, FUD in the market as a whole and the BTC rolling down like crazy. We need waters to calm down before we can look further for price increases and I am afraid that would not happen until regulations come in and the world as a whole makes peace with crypto, that is when we will start seeing serious institutional money pumped in, consequently price modifications north side. Until then buy whenever you have a chance little by little but always keep some spare cash for temporary price drops, and hope for the best but be prepared mentally for the worst.
For sure, i think cardano have many great fundamental aspect like solid dev, smart contract platform ( quite similar to Ethereum ), and ability to offer a fast as well as cryptographically secure transaction. This coin was developed in order to make conspicuous improvements over Bitcoin. I will not suprise if cardano reach $10 in 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: