Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years? - page 8. (Read 2290 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think 5 years is a very long period to make an exact prediction about the price of cardano, but in my opinion, I can say that it can reach much more better prices than $10 in the following years..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Well as long as it list on top 50 in coincapmarket, yes it will survive.

Do you think Doge coin can survive after it being created ?
That joke coin developer never imagine doge coin able still exist until now !
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Everything is possible. The team in the project is very strong and their project already has a great demand in the market. It's terrible even to imagine what the price will be in the project when they all do what they promise.
I fully agree with you, the technology and the team of the projects are very good, they have great growth prospects. I believe at least a few hundred coins should be in every investor's portfolio, the community predicts a good future for Cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Friends come on optimistic, 5 years very long then still have a chance in completing their goals for the better, every year it will improve relations and support everywhere, maybe in the next few years cryptocurrency the better and acceptable the whole world, everything it will definitely happen then just wait and see the future how, and not reaching for $ 10 in 5 years no loss also for me, which may be half, still earn a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think the ADA has all chances in the course of 5 years to greatly increase in price. This coin with a very strong community and a good idea! Such projects will develop in the future!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I think it is possible that cardano can reach 5 dollar each coin but it was also depends to bitcoin who control the price and markets but overall cardano is a great project that has so many potential to grow.
This will grow in future and we do not predict the future possibilites of cardano. Because currently EOS is beat the Cardano market cap so many new coins are comes in every year may be this will occupy the same position or some new coin will beat the cardano.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Everything is possible. The team in the project is very strong and their project already has a great demand in the market. It's terrible even to imagine what the price will be in the project when they all do what they promise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Cardano is a coin I like. but it never recovered after the big altcoin crash. is losing value every day and does not give any confidence to investors. I think it will be very difficult to reach the levels we talked about.
But 5 years really long term! It is very difficult to predict so far Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think it is possible that cardano can reach 5 dollar each coin but it was also depends to bitcoin who control the price and markets but overall cardano is a great project that has so many potential to grow.
Activity: 1358
 $10 in 5 years? that will surpass the price maybe we can see $100 price in 5 years who knows, ADA is a potential altcoin so possible it could reach $10 this year or two.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
There is hope on every side that ADA will rise but to $10 is what I can't bet. People love the project base on it technology and the team backing it. These days. The market is hard to predict, especially for such a long term. Invest a reasonable amount and hold as long as you can but do not forget this is Crypto... Don't put all your eggs in one basket irrespective of the hype and popular demand.
Activity: 116
You are right, Cardano has fallen very much in the last few days and now it can be bought at a very good price, as it is the future of the currency. Cardano has a very strong CEO, so I think that it will be a good growth for 5 years.
Activity: 462
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.

Cardano(ADA)is one of the good coins i have been following,this has a good future and i see big potential from this project as i have holding some cardano

$10 is just a small amount to expect for that long term of five years,for me that margin of time it will hit more than hundred bucks or so
Activity: 110
Initially it looked like ADA will be big player but with the emergence of many other blockchain projects, its very competitive now, still blockchain has two dominant projects i.e. Bitcoin and Etherium and i dont see in next 1-2 years any other project will overtake them. As far as price is concerned, total supply of ADA is more than 30 bil, $10/ADA means 300 bil, which doesnt seems realistic at the moment. Might reach $10 after 5 years.
Activity: 321
Cardano (ADA) is an open-source blockchain technology that enables users to use smart contracts to develop decentralized applications together by making blockchain-based transactions with the network.

Although the ADA has reached an all-time high point of more than $ 1 back in January when there is a great way to get the highest value all the time in the crypto market, we can see ADA trading just above 0.19 $ per single unit However, due to volatility levels , cryptoanalysts and market experts have predicted that the ADA can easily reach $ 10 per unit within 5 years, which is why it is believed that the ADA can achieve the value mentioned in subsequent years.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Why on't people be real with themselves, there are alot of things that goes into price valuation, one of these is the total number of tokens in circulation, this coin has billions in circulation and $10 means billions of Dollar, do you think this project worth this, when compared to tradition investment valuation
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Technically no but Fundamentally yes. Crypto world is highly unpredictable a lot happens in cryptocurrency sphere. For Cardano to hit 10$ lots of money in billions needs to get to its market. The questions is what real world problem is Cardano solving for it to get that attention. But like I said anything happens here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cardano is a very promising coin. After 5 years, the price can reach high altitudes. I decided to invest this coin!
Activity: 202
i think yes, because cardano company have a real innovation technologies
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
This is very much possible. Just for this reason and some other, i am still holding ADA. I believe in their project and i have this perception that it will take more steps up ahead some that are leading among the top ten coins. Investing in ADA now is one of the best decisions to be made.
Pages:
Jump to: