Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years? - page 10. (Read 2290 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes of course cardano is a strong crypto currency
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.

Thats 50-60 times more price than the current base price and I think it is possible to reach considering the period you asked for. Five years is lot of time for getting more investors, developing the projects to next level or even getting more and more features added into the roadmap. Surely they will run with finalised nodes by that time and thus it will attract more and more customers to their project. The market cap will start rising that way and then the prices will rise too.  Cheesy
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Now 0.19 dollar and its already in top 10 marketcap. How much more we need to increase the market cap to be able to reach that price? Its seems like very huge i think and maybe its so difficult then. From now its 0.19 dollar and why dont we think first around 1 dollar. Its more sense i think.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I do believe that it's possible in some years for Cardano to get to $10, but that would mean that the entire market cap of cryptos would be in the tens of trillions. This will not happen this year, and probably not next year either.
Activity: 658
Cardano is a very good quality project and its team is developing it very well. Its popularity is growing and I think it could grow a lot in the next few years, but I'm not sure it will reach $ 10 within five years. This will depend on its development and the growth of the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
With the current capitalization on the crypto market this is not possible, but if there will be invested large capital, then against the background of a general rise in prices of all crypto assets, ADA may also grow.
Activity: 255
ADA is a good project, of course, but it will take the entire community's efforts to reach $10 in 5 years. If bitcoin is accepted and used by most people, it is easy for ADA to achieve this goal.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
If the whole crypto MC will indeed be worth tens of trillions of $ in the next 5 years then its possible, but still it will be quite difficult to achieve this price mark as this would mean the ADAs MC would be worth half a trillion which is insane.
Activity: 630
Cardano is a project that I have studied lately, and I must say that it has excellent bases, and a team of great value that is working very well. It is always very difficult to make predictions on the growth of a cryptocurrency, even if in the next few years its value should grow a lot, in my opinion it is difficult to reach ten dollars within five years
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the next five years is a very long time and anything could be happening. Cardano could just reach that price even in five years will be a lot of cryptos also be experiencing big price changes. Indeed basically Cardano included altcoin is nice and has a very promising future.
Activity: 4
i dont think so
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
it is possible, or maybe not. cardano is a good altcoin but it has a huge circulating supply, it has 25 billion token that circulates in the market, it will hardly increase its value unless there are some people that will hype cardano itself.
I strongly believe this will be accomplished with Cardano's own more convincing development. because indeed for its development is able to bring Cardano into a coin that is very capable for reliable future. besides a lot of development and support for Cardano and making this coin a great opportunity to have a chance to increase quickly for the price.
Activity: 252
But you ignore the fact that the total amount of ADA is huge.
And now ADA has entered the Top10, so I don't think there will be any major changes in ADA in the future.
Activity: 115
Cardano is great project but I really doubt any of the top 10 coins would reach 5x from their current market price as it requires a significant increase in market cap and trading volume. I don't see this happening in short term unless we see a massive inflow of money or crypto goes mainstream in developed countries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
$10 price will give cardano a huge marketcap, so it would be difficult. Maybe if someday the total cryptocurrency marketcap is in billions, cardano will get that price. It wouldn't be very soon, but if you ask me it's possible somewhere in 5 years time.
it can certainly be suitable for the long term, which makes it a definite holder. Cardano currently holds the 8th position on the global coin rating list while maintaining the top currency even though it is now worth slightly above 0.19 $ per single coin. However, if you look at the ADA graph over the course of its useful life, you will see that the ADA has no radical ups and downs in the market unlike most of its peers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
it is possible, or maybe not. cardano is a good altcoin but it has a huge circulating supply, it has 25 billion token that circulates in the market, it will hardly increase its value unless there are some people that will hype cardano itself.
Activity: 196
I trust $ 5 for the next two years. This is possible when the ADA development team is really good. When the market recovers, it will be the strongest token.
Activity: 266
I've followed cardano long time after cardano's founders leaved Ehereum foundation. I think it's a big player who can reach any price in next 5 years but exists others big players.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
For ADA to reach $10, the marketcap has to be 259.3 billion. It might be possible to achieve in 5 years, provided there are plenty of money flowing into crypto currencies.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
I think it could happen. Although the ADA has reached an all-time high point of more than $ 1 back in January when there is a great way to get the highest value all the time in the crypto market, we can see ADA trading just above 0.19 $ per single unit However, due to volatility levels, cryptoanalysts and market experts have predicted that the ADA can easily reach $ 10 per unit within 5 years, which is why it is believed that the ADA can achieve the value mentioned in subsequent years.
Pages:
Jump to: