Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Replace Bitcoin in 10 Years? - page 10. (Read 14715 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
I can't see any possibility in Cardano to replace the Bitcoin, and there is no possibility for any coin to replace the BTC! Pos will help Cardano to boost up in the market and the trading volume and it's rank can be stable in the top six, but ADA will not able to overcome even LTC! ETH, EOS and the BTC is far away from every coin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?
i do not think bitcoin will eventually be replaced from the top position. not in 10 or more years. every altcoin wants to replace bitcoin, but meanwhile i think that will not happen. in my opinion, it will stay that way.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?

Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the mother in my opinion.
Nothing can replace these coins from top 2 positions. Cardano on the other hand is a good project but to believe that Cardano will replace bitcoin is just a misconception.

Maybe within the next 10 years Bitcoin price will be $100k or more, who knows? and at that time the most valuable thing in the world will be Bitcoin as it is now.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency  and cardano have good reputation when it comes to altcoin but this can't replace bitcoin in ten year to come because bitcoin has gain ground  and it has been recognized through out the world
Activity: 94
Merit: 19
Well, Cardano's holders have every right to promote their beloved altcoin, in the same way that all the other defenders of the multiple cryptos at the time predicted that they would displace bitcoin sooner or later. But regardless of the success that Cardano gets to have or not, there will be no way to displace the bitcoin in its well-deserved influence and dominance in the market, although at a given time it even came to leave the first place in marketcap. The king will remain so until he dies.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Cardano replacing BTC? Hmmmm, i don't see that coming to pass owing to the potentials within BTC. Think of it, BTC has passed through many stages which makes it worthwhile today thereby attracting many investors. As funny as it might sound, when you ask most people if they have heard about cryptocurrency they will always refer to BTC, that is to show that there is likely no coin that can  replace BTC.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
When I saw this post, I asked myself what is it that Cardano have that will make it so valuable as to overthrow BTC. To be frank, BTC isn't anyhow coin, it is coin with great potential and heavily invested by many investors even institutional investors always go for BTC. So Cardano beating BTC won't happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Although it can't be disputed that Cardano is a good coin, but thinking that it will replace BTC in the near future is far from it. I can't even imagine ETH taking over BTC let alone Cardano. BTC will always remain number 1 as it is high valued.
I also think that is the same as you because Bitcoin is a coin that is very unlikely to be replaced by another coin because Bitcoin is a very popular coin and is still fostering the market today.
so in the future though Cardano is growing rapidly but I think it's also thanks to the growing Bitcoin so Cardano will always be under Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Although it can't be disputed that Cardano is a good coin, but thinking that it will replace BTC in the near future is far from it. I can't even imagine ETH taking over BTC let alone Cardano. BTC will always remain number 1 as it is high valued.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Any thoughts?

cardano is one from many altcoins on my bag,,
but, i never think if cardano will replace bitcoin in the future,,
because bitcoin will always be the top cryptocurrencies in the market now or later  Wink
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
No coin can replace bitcoin ever even Eth cannot,  not to talk about bitcoincash and other bitcoin fork,  so cardano is no where near top 3 of coin in coinmarketcap and it can never surpass bitcoin,  never will it happen
Activity: 1134
it is very difficult for me to answer, because the items from the discussion are related to the situation in the future, but everything is not possible and nothing is impossible, and this could happen to the altcoin ADA cardano, I also hope cardano will progress in the future that will come because I'm also a crypto trader.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
In terms of Bitcoin I appreciate your thoughts. I also think in near future Bitcoin will be come as a valuable asset more than a digital currency. Or they both happen in paralle. But I don't think if you still consider Bitcoin as a crypto then it's hard for any altcoin to cross Bitcoin. And if somehow it's gonna happen then it will not be cardano. Cause cardano and Bitcoin they are very different form each other so it's make no sense that you compare bitcoin with cardano. Cardano is a good coin and it will go further than we thought but its hard for cardano to cross Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Cardano will take its place on the cryptocurrency market but it won't replace Bitcoin because it's a unique first coin ever.
You're right, Cardano is a good project and is worthy to be high on the market, but not such a good project to displace Bitcoin
Activity: 756
Every token has some prediction about future market demand. We can track by daily volume of this coin which means how this coin demand in this crypto so BTC up and not possible to Cardano.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Cardano will take its place on the cryptocurrency market but it won't replace Bitcoin because it's a unique first coin ever.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I don't think any coin will replace bitcoin even if pass 10 year or 20, bitcoin always will have bigger value then other coins, but in 10 years also altcoins can have also a way higher value than have now.
Activity: 644
PoS is still in the process of being refined and I read everything very well but maybe there are some people who are not sure or doubt whether it can pass Bitcoin. For me, Cardano has great potential and I always support without exception the development of crypto currencies because many people hope that in the future it will bring happiness.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
I'm not sure and I've also read an article that says Cardano has a blockchain quality that is not good compared to competitors and also the main problem is that Bitcoin has a lower supply of Cardano so I don't think that will happen
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Any thoughts?
There is no coin or token that will ever be able to replace bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Not even the closest rival Ethereum can do it let alone Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: