Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Replace Bitcoin in 10 Years? - page 12. (Read 14710 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 07, 2019, 10:29:50 AM
Cardano is a very good coin with an active product and team. But beating the Bitcoin? It is just a day dream of someone! No, Cardano will never replace the bitcoin. Cardano is losing its high rank already, very soon this coin will come out from the top 10 ranks in Coinmarketcap! I respect every good coin, but when someone starts comparing with bitcoin, I go to disagree with their every word!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 10:25:33 AM
The more stake you have the more coins you will get. What are your thoughts that enough to call Cardano can pass Bitcoin?
Did you read and really understand how Bitcoin works and its visions?

I understand how Bitcoin works and I believe that on decentralization, things can be improved. Big Bitcoin mines on the planet are few, and relatively vulnerable, being linked to a particular location. If Cardano succeeds in starting the PoS, in the first stage there will be approx. 1000 pools. Moreover, each ADA in each holder's wallet will put the shoulder to secure the network. In my opinion, Cardano will have better decentralization, implicitly security. Then there is efficiency and, of course, real utility, I refer to the smart-contract infrastructure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 07, 2019, 10:09:16 AM
The more stake you have the more coins you will get. What are your thoughts that enough to call Cardano can pass Bitcoin?
Did you read and really understand how Bitcoin works and its visions?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 07, 2019, 10:04:05 AM
I think in the far future, the BTC will be viewed as digital gold, and a place to store alternative assets, so it will remain the king of cryptocurrencies. It is difficult for altcoins to pass BTC.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 10:01:04 AM
If Cardano manages to successfully launch PoS, and it really gets so decentralized as Charles claims, I think in the next 10 years Cardano can surpass Bitcoin, not just as a utility but as a marketcap and a store of value.

Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: