Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Crypto be more valuable than gold? - page 19. (Read 5086 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
February 06, 2021, 03:05:25 PM
gold and bitcoin are almost similar but different, especially with Gold may still be a safe asset for everyone, but for sure only outdated investors will love this option. I put my trust in Bitcoin because this coin will definitely change the world one day and will be an asset for everyone to consider. As we see this market situation exploding, that the price of BTC has increased significantly and some other top altcoins like ETH.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
February 06, 2021, 03:36:20 AM
As far as I know, Bitcoin (BTC) already surpassed Gold in every way possible. Thats like an inevitable event. Volume of BTC is considerable growing even faster than we all have anticipated.

Nobody doesn't expect such a huge trend for Bitcoin, which it has already surpassed more valuable than gold, now Bitcoin has become more valuable than gold, due to because most of the institutional investors will start holding the Bitcoin instead of Gold. We should Bitcoin is also one of the commodities like gold.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 06, 2021, 03:22:38 AM
As far as I know, Bitcoin (BTC) already surpassed Gold in every way possible. Thats like an inevitable event. Volume of BTC is considerable growing even faster than we all have anticipated.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
February 06, 2021, 03:10:47 AM
The future is unpredictable. So is crypto. As long as the technology does not die from something, for example, there is a meteor falling to earth and destroying the technology,
then crypto will disappear and gold will be lucky. But I hope that’s not the case, so the popularity of crypto will beat gold, but at the moment the world gold marketcap is worth
$10 trillion, and crypto is not achieving that. But people are already literate about crypto, so crypto has opportunities.

But the value is not only in the abstract market capitalization, because in modern times it is just numbers in fiat (which everyone around who loves the crypto hates). The value is also the quality of the object itself as such. Gold has this quality because it is a physical object with many practical applications. And cryptocurrency is devoid of this value in principle.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
February 06, 2021, 02:02:07 AM
yes of course, of course crypto can be more valuable than gold, but gold has a lower risk even almost no risk, otherwise crypto has a high risk. but the crypto trend is currently positive and very good for investing
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
February 05, 2021, 04:52:41 PM
In the future, years from now, highly probably yes it can overcome Gold in market capitalization, that is not impossible to happen especially to the technological development & digital age we are right now. But as I have mentioned, years from now. To be honest might be 30 years, 40 years, or even more. Who knows. The reason why I said this is Gold has been there for years. Gold was one of the first medium of money for decades and because of it. It built trust to most of the world, making it as a safe haven asset. Its physical form makes it more appealing too in an investor giving them confidence that as long as its there, it will always have value and store their wealth.

Cryptocurrency in the other hand, still have a lot of factors and things to sort out. One is if someone lost his/ her private key, the crypto is lost forever. That is insane. And if an new investor of cryptocurrency hears this will surely back out. The space is also not fully regulated yet.

Overall, I am a crypto maximalist and believes its value in the future. I hope so I still when that time comes
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
February 05, 2021, 04:51:12 PM
The future is unpredictable. So is crypto. As long as the technology does not die from something, for example, there is a meteor falling to earth and destroying the technology,
then crypto will disappear and gold will be lucky. But I hope that’s not the case, so the popularity of crypto will beat gold, but at the moment the world gold marketcap is worth
$10 trillion, and crypto is not achieving that. But people are already literate about crypto, so crypto has opportunities.
I agree, technology is nowhere near its peak yet. This is why blockchain technology will grow several times than it currently is, and if anything buying crypto over gold in the long-run would be the best investment ever made.

This is even despite the market volatility. Gold is almost stagnant and the world is already moving away from the 'gold standard' anyway. So, if you can buy crypto not gold.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 05, 2021, 03:50:34 PM
I have mixed reactions to this. Cryptocurrencies are doing really good and they are gaining more popularity with their features. But the problem is this market is too unpredictable on the other hand the market of gold is not much so this is a positive side of gold. There is too much possibility to do scams in the crypto market, but gold has less chance. Both have good and bad sides so that my reaction is mixed. Crypto can go over than gold or even not.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
February 01, 2021, 03:00:11 PM
I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?

For me bitcoin was already a lot of valuable i would consider buying bitcoin than buying gold because it is better as a investment. The supply of gold is unknown and it is now like bitcoin where we know how many bitcoin could just exist. The one thing the gold became more valuable is because it has a physical form unlike bitcoin which is a digital currency that has no physical form it is like investing into codes and has no collateral. And compared to bitcoin the market value is less risky than investing in bitcoin gold is not that volatile compared to the volatility of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
February 01, 2021, 01:53:09 PM
Physical gold is more safer than crypto but less Profitable compares to crypto gains, the only thing I can say here is crypto future remains uncertainty, anything can still happen as there is no single assurance of anything but gold future is 100% certain, the choice is left for us to make
In current situation Gold is much better and safe heaven for many but those understand crypto they believe its much better then gold this all is going on because both have own values and growth but as technology is spreading many developers working hard for crypto hopefully this could be much better and valued in future right now main thing is legalization of this all which is going to take very long time as currently many countries already banned to crypto due to some rumors or other problems.
Activity: 568
Merit: 108
February 01, 2021, 01:47:41 PM
We as a whole accept crypto will be more splendid later on. In any case, it is likewise conceivable that there will in any case be individuals who hold gold since its worth is saved. Furthermore, there will be individuals who stick to crypto. So all that returns to the choice of every individual. As far as I might be concerned, I see crypto as more than gold. Since the advantages can be gotten far more noteworthy than gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
February 01, 2021, 12:22:25 PM
Physical gold is more safer than crypto but less Profitable compares to crypto gains, the only thing I can say here is crypto future remains uncertainty, anything can still happen as there is no single assurance of anything but gold future is 100% certain, the choice is left for us to make
Activity: 490
February 01, 2021, 09:02:27 AM
I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?

Of course it is. I think if used for long-term investment crypto is more valuable than gold. The price of cryptocurrencies can be several times the price of gold.
Activity: 129
January 31, 2021, 02:17:04 AM
It seems to me that none of us don't know what the future holds for gold or cryptocurrency. However, the value of these two, cryptocurrency is already far from gold But hopefully, the cryptocurrency will one day be much more valuable than gold. This will happen before the next decade start in my opinion.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 28, 2021, 04:01:16 PM
Bitcoin already is.As for the rest, there are too many cryptos with a few coming up ever week.The more important cryptos would obviously be quite valuable. Run of the mill ones - no.
Activity: 609
Rexx
January 28, 2021, 03:55:58 PM
If we talk about valuable or not, of course, crypto is still more valuable than gold. because besides its price which is higher than gold, crypto also has a value that continues to increase from year to year
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 28, 2021, 03:32:30 PM
It very well may be that in the public some crypto monetary standards are more significant than gold, say the bitcoin for instance. In any case, the thing about crypto is that it is excessively insecure, its in the highest point of the market now however its anyones surmise on the off chance that it stays there or on the off chance that it bites the dust, dissimilar to gold it doesnt plunge to the profundities of significant worth haphazardly, yet all through time gold remained and turns out to be much more important. What im saying is, crypto may seem like above gold however its temperamental and nobody knows when itll go to nothing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
January 26, 2021, 07:26:03 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 26, 2021, 07:02:56 PM
The future of crypto will shine as time goes by, crypto becomes more and more popular among the general public, obviously crypto is very transparent so that compared to gold, its success both have the same high value but gold is not always transparent while crypto is very transparent, I think crypto will shine more in the future than with gold

I agree if crypto will shine more in the future with it's blockchain technology which make it more transparent and anonymously to use but gold itself always being a safe heaven investment to most people rather than crypto which have more risk on it. So it's depends on you guys which side are you

Its better to buy crypto if its on the dip price rather than gold which price relatively stable. But when the crypto its already peak, gold is better as investment to many people. Also i think crypto will be more valuable than gold since Gold is just symbol of the luxury of the old people while the younger generations dont see gold like that anymore.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
January 22, 2021, 03:04:13 AM
The future of crypto will shine as time goes by, crypto becomes more and more popular among the general public, obviously crypto is very transparent so that compared to gold, its success both have the same high value but gold is not always transparent while crypto is very transparent, I think crypto will shine more in the future than with gold
Pages:
Jump to: