Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Severally, people av been commenting whether other coin can supersede bitcoin, but the answer is no bcos bitcoin itself dictate d price of all other coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I believe anything can happen in the crypto World. that means Bitcoin can disappear too. But I think it will take a long time before it happens. so far I don't see any reason for Bitcoin to disappear from the Crypto World. and besides, Bitcoin is still the number one Coin in the Crypto World.
Activity: 56
A lot of people keep saying that bitcoin has no use but over 30% of online store currently accept bitcoin as a means of payment. People have started accepting and also using it to process transactions so i dont think bitcoin can ever disappear.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
For me YES, because there are still some cryptocurrencies that are much better than Bitcoin, for me Bitcoin is too aged, the transaction fees in bitcoin is too high, there are many new cryptocurrencies that are much better than bitcoin, but only few people know what it is, still Bitcoin is the famous among the rest.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am not sure because there is a lot competitors but I have read that btc counts as a 6th biggest currency in the world actually. And now I am interested in learning Token Sale projects and I found one maybe you cn help me. It calls Socratus. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
For me it can't stand without bitcoin. Because one of the foundation of cryptocurrency is the bitcoin and bitcoin have so many uses in the cryptoworld. And some of the crypto are depending on the bitcoin that affects their price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
well it can but its very diffcult to stand without bitcoin because just look at market the bitcoin has not yet recover and who crypto market is also not yet recover yet. if bitcoin goes down all the currency goes down and if bitcoin goes up all currency goes up. they are related to each other
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

Can cryptocurrency stand stand without bitcoin? of course yes cryptocurrency can stand but did not very well because bitcoin is the cryptocurrecy and also like the founder of all cryptocurrency.
I do not think that cryptocurrency can stand without bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and the prices of other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin only.Bitcoin is the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency in the market.People invest in bitcoin only rather than any other cryptocurrency as it is the most trusted one.The topic of cryptocurrencies is known by bitcoin only.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
To be honest, I do not really think that it could not stand without Bitcoin. You know the reason why? It is because Bitcoin is the only way gateway towards converting straight to fiat currency. For now, almost all tokens are influenced with the price of Bitcoin nowadays. This is the reality for now. Just my two sats.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Yes it absolutely can - or at least, it should. There are many projects that are amazing on their own but since they are pegged to bitcoin, their value is based off that
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
I don't think any crypto will able to stand alone without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is connected with all alt coin, and people do trade with BTC, so it is nearly impossible. If BTC goes, then all crypto will be gone too. But that wouldn't happen though.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

Can cryptocurrency stand stand without bitcoin? of course yes cryptocurrency can stand but did not very well because bitcoin is the cryptocurrecy and also like the founder of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
of usability.

I think bitcoin gives some benefits to its users, that's why bitcoin is number one in the market today. as people use it as a form of payment inside or outside the country and anyone who allows or accepts bitcoin as payment. or it could be bitcoin in the use of people who have a lot of money as a form of assets to hide their wealth in the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 73
For me, it would be hard for Cryptocurrency to survive without Bitcoin because as we all know, Bitcoin is the best and the biggest coin in the Cryptocurrency market and most investors really choose Bitcoin and we cannot deny that fact.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is one important thing in cryptocurrency and I think it is crucial for crypto to have bitcoin since it is a strong power. Maybe crypto wouldn't stand without bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
of usability.

As see things is that I do not think so, because of Bitcoin the cryptocurrency become trend and known on this industry, then altcoin is next and other cryptocurrency. In this world I do not think that bitcoin will disappeared in just a snap. And as of now, many crypto users known Bitcoin as a Mother of digital currency and it will never be vanish away.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Possibly, but not now. Eventually, when something really disrupt this whole blockchain era. Something that will be actually used globally without too much restrictions, boundless reach. But that maybe is still not now, but who knows. Some alts now are proving their worth and compared to bitcoin, has really sunstantial potential. Only time will tell.
Honestly crypto currency is not just about bitcoin so it can really stand without it. Well that's only possible soon once crypto currency cemented its strength. As of now bitcoin is a well-known system and it's the asset of crypto currency. Time will come that bitcoin willis be forgotten but for now it's the strength of crypto currency.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
Who are these individuals you are calling as everyone who knew it that bitcoin is useless in terms of usability?

And what altcoin you prefer to see that will kick bitcoin on its throne? I'm still evaluating that you aren't out of your mind.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i am sorry about your losses, i truly am. but by keeping your head in the sand while bag holding a bunch of useless altcoins you won't be able to make what you have already lost back.
what you need to do is start opening your eyes and seeing the reality of this market and then learn from the mistakes of your past instead of trying to spread laughable nonsense Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin now is so popular that everyone knows more than any coins out there, but if bitcoin is gone, i think the other coins or altcoins can stand out without bitcoin because they has also a value or even their value maybe raise up.
Pages:
Jump to: