Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
if we talk this 5 years ago then other cryptocurrency would not stand without bitcoin. Bitcoin is main source of other coins for  that year so if there is no bitcoin crypto will die. But now where a lot of crypto out there with good project then bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first and the main cryptocurrency, if for some reason it disappears, I think altcoins will also be lost after it.. although maybe I'm wrong
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Right now i would say yes but. There is no altcoins if no bitcoin, bitcoin technology is the reasons why so many people make a new altcoins, its for transactions and trustable technology for transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Every thing in life has a leader, which we can see that bitcoin is a crypto king in the kingdom of Crypto industrial, which has been maintained and keep the ministry to the moon, therefore without bitcoin Crypto has been in crisis, example take a look of few months bitcoin force  in the market and still overcome the challenges.
Activity: 146
It is difficult to predict how bitcoin develops and how it develops in the future

Well I think bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency without bitcoin I think crypto world will not be this kind of popular because of bitcoin performance many people shifted and starts to invest here in crypto world. So I think cryptocurrency will not stand if bitcoin does not exist.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
It is hard to say it for now but one thing I am sure is that every altcoin holders holds or wanted to have at least 1 bitcoin on there wallet which means btc has really big importance in every holders before they choose to buy altcoins.
Activity: 112
We may get to a different coin taking over but not anytime soon.That coin will have to present unprecedented user features than any coin is already doing .Maybe  features like no volatility etc.But for now,you cannot easily mention cryptocurrency without bitcoin though.Bitcoin has a lot of influence and many people even think that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency available.
Activity: 154
Just like everyone else said, bitcoin is going to be harder to replace because it was the first cryptocurrency that was made with blockchain technology. It is the original cryptocurrency so it will be hardest to replace. There may be a lot of cryptocurrency that came out after bitcoin but bitcoin will remain, despite its rise and fall. Also, bitcoin can be used by a lot more compared to other cryptocurrencies so other altcoin will have a hard time replacing it.

My stand for this is, when bitcoin fails all other coins will. How can another coin stand alone when bitcoin be gone? The strongest coin ever exist in crypto did not make it so no other coin will stand to replace bitcoin. I don't agree that there is another crypto coin that will stand without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all coin and that is always be. If bitcoin will die then all other coins that behind it will die too.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
BTC is the symbol or leading role of cryptocurrency. If BTC is not used, it will have a negative effect on the value of BTC. Do you still think other encryption is valuable?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The main thing their is the blockchain mate, whatever was coin will be the next on number one spot. And as i seen mate, other companies right now started to accept bitcoin as a payment and btc is more stable compared to other currency. Bitcoin was the first coin published jere in cryptocurrency and thats hard enough to get it into this world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Just like everyone else said, bitcoin is going to be harder to replace because it was the first cryptocurrency that was made with blockchain technology. It is the original cryptocurrency so it will be hardest to replace. There may be a lot of cryptocurrency that came out after bitcoin but bitcoin will remain, despite its rise and fall. Also, bitcoin can be used by a lot more compared to other cryptocurrencies so other altcoin will have a hard time replacing it.
Activity: 48
Bitcoin is also just a crypto that has been successfully developed on Blockchain! Bitcoin or any altcoin can be replaced by a better altcoin!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
if bitcoin is suddenly vanished i think the market of cryptocurrency will chaos and the price of all cryptocurrencies will drop and maybe some coin will died, because of bitcoin vanished, but if slowly bitcoin is change by the other coin that have more benefits than bitcoin i think cryptocurrencies and market is stable
Activity: 248
I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

Calling bitcoin useless can be done only by an ignorant who has absolutely no idea on cryptocurrencies or economics at all. Do yourself a favor and learn something before posting.
Activity: 5
It is difficult to predict how bitcoin develops and how it develops in the future
Activity: 397
 I think no, crytocurrency can't stand without BTC because it has a major contribution in cryptomarket and moreover one of the most trusted coin at present.Maximum investors in cryptomarket are of bitcoin.So we can imagine a market without Bitcoin.A slight change in BTC's growth disturbs the cryptomarket.No doubt  other coins are also important but i believe that Bitcoin is ahead of them in all aspects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think this is impossible because Bitcoin seems to have a great influence on the Crypto market so if it goes away, it would be hard for the market to survive. Bitcoin is like a representative currency and is a swap unit from Crypto to or from cash. Therefore, we still need its existence

It still depend on the process that will be implemented when bitcoin disappear, like a new blockchain or a new crypto that will lead the market. For me, I think other cryptos can still stand without bitcoin.
Activity: 140
crypto can exist without bitcoin and vice versa bitcoin can exist without the crypto but if both coexist and develop as well as they are present in the digital market it is perfect
Activity: 241
I think this is impossible because Bitcoin seems to have a great influence on the Crypto market so if it goes away, it would be hard for the market to survive. Bitcoin is like a representative currency and is a swap unit from Crypto to or from cash. Therefore, we still need its existence
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
In my opinion it would be hard but there is some chance that market without the "king" could live it's own life, nowadays crypto is developed to this level that it could just still be active wihout bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: