Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 10. (Read 2750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Possible price of Eth will be rise to $1.000 in this month.
The founders on Reddit said that price of ethereum will be reached $15,000 in this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Price of the ethereum as of now is already $700 and I think maybe this week or next week maybe the price will already reached that and maybe it will double or become to the highest price of the ethereum. Better to hold our ethereum and for sure you will gain more profit.
The ETH is showing signs of very good growth in the last few days and there is good news from the development team and their communities. I believe the ETH price may soon reach $ 1000 this week or it may take a few months for ETH to achieve the best growth last year. Just track the price increase ETH and you will be more profitable than the other coin
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Now it is 800, so 25% increase isn't something incredible. But now I am more bearish, than bullish. In following half a year ETH will beat 1000 according to my predictions, but in short term 500 is more reasonable.
 Key point will be next G20 meeting.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Price of the ethereum as of now is already $700 and I think maybe this week or next week maybe the price will already reached that and maybe it will double or become to the highest price of the ethereum. Better to hold our ethereum and for sure you will gain more profit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
very difficult question. posing prices that will be on the market for some time is very difficult. but I think the price at the end of 2018 may be higher than$ 1000 per unit. therefore, it may be that prices will grow even stronger even faster.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
At present, there are not enough investors in the market and we do not have enough amounts to invest in this area. I think that at the end of this year ethereum can be set between $ 2,000 and $ 3,000.

Question is about $1300 not $2k or $3k.. anyway i'm sure that after today's ride nobody should have doubts that $1k3 will be reached in june or maybe even in may. At the end of this year in my opinion $5k is very possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
The hope for ethereum is not yet lost as it is currently gathering momentum for the next upward movement towards $1,300 and above before the end of this year 2018 if all things remain equal the way things are moving in a positive direction now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
At present, there are not enough investors in the market and we do not have enough amounts to invest in this area. I think that at the end of this year ethereum can be set between $ 2,000 and $ 3,000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello,
Now ETH is exploding awesomely and i think it will be touch $1k very soon. If we flash back in few weeks back while we can see ETH price was down but now ETH is increasing. For this pumping we can predict that It will touch $1k and can cross over $1.2k or $1300 So let's see,,,,
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I think that in the second half of the year, the ethereum could exceed $ 1k. If the bitcoin price goes up, I see no reason why the ethereum should not exceed 1k$.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Yeah it can, it's around $700 as at today with the current satoshi value that eth is having currently, if  BTC reached  $11k,  $1000 of ETH is absolutely possible
I hope it happens day by day. And ETH reacts on BTC price growth stronger than other coins. That's why I think we will see $1.3k closer to summer
Activity: 154
Yeah it can, it's around $700 as at today with the current satoshi value that eth is having currently, if  BTC reached  $11k,  $1000 of ETH is absolutely possible
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
ETH looks to be 50% away from its ATH https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
will need a total bull market to get there, that means Bitcoin should hit $18k again too
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
It's nice to see that ETH is gaining momentum and its heading to its former ATH, all we can hope is for it not to drop this weekend.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
The price of eth did go up $70 in that past 24 hours so the news which was swirling around the sec department to be deciding if it was a security or not has passed.
It must of been in eths favor in a positive way. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

of course, of course, it won't occur at once, but be sure that he will reach even 2 thousand less than in a year. he has phenomenal prospects, and it is only about when it occurs. if Vitalik releases more positive news, then long I think won't have to wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yeah I expect ETH to pass $1,000 by the end of the year with other alts also rising if Btc start its bull run.
I personally believe ETH will pass $ 1000 mark over the next few weeks. ETH prices are above $ 700 and they continue to rise. It can be seen that they do not decrease. Investing in them is now the best opportunity.

Crypto market started to cover up and ETH experience some good performance because it slowly increasing its value. I truly believe that $1k mark will not only be reached but it will also can go high above from what we expected. So, let's see for the next few weeks what will be its next movement.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

We are already passed 700usd again, I personally think once prove of stake is fully inplemented we could see an ether price of far above previous highs. Let’s see what happens Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yeah I expect ETH to pass $1,000 by the end of the year with other alts also rising if Btc start its bull run.
I personally believe ETH will pass $ 1000 mark over the next few weeks. ETH prices are above $ 700 and they continue to rise. It can be seen that they do not decrease. Investing in them is now the best opportunity.
Activity: 98
Nowadays anything can happen on the market, even unpredictable ups and downs
Pages:
Jump to: