Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 13. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
Etherera will come back to 1000dolar levels but this can take some time. but I'm sure it will do it. Let's be patient.

Etherera? What the fuck is that? are you even reading what you are posting in here? This is full of garbage.

And of course that it is going to touch that price again, there is nothing weird with this. Maybe we are gonna see those prices again in a few weeks.

Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 26, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
Etherera will come back to 1000dolar levels but this can take some time. but I'm sure it will do it. Let's be patient.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 26, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
It will increase to $1300 for sure within June end I believe since the trend of Ethereum is good and forwarding a strong growth for past 2 weeks. If you could see the trend now, it moved from down earth to normal very quickly and only Ethereum can regain this price this much soon apart from Bitcoin. I see that almost $100+ price rise observed within a weeks time for Ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
well I believe ethereum will increase this year, I bought ethereum and I want to sell it when ethereum touch $2,000 price, just keep holding guys  we will make profit soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
The market is growing rapidly, the Ethereum can reach 1000 dollars in 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 115
April 26, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
I think that the Ethereum will set a new price record by the end of the year, if bulls will rule in the market.
Now the correction in the market, but it seems to me that soon we will fly up.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
In fact, I no longer believe in bitcoin or altcoin. I would not hope gf, and no further investment.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
I think and personally believe eth will touch $1k+ again very soon. Because crypto market is increasing now at the same time eth is also pumping. That's why we can say yes eth can reach $1k or $1k+
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
The current cryptocurrency market has begun to show signs of recovery. With great power, I believe Ethereum will easily reach $ 1,300 in a few months. At present Ethereum prices are fluctuating around $ 624, this is a great time to invest in Ethereum if we want to make a profit in the future. I believe that just a few more good news, Ethereum will increase over $ 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
It still possible but not in a short term as now we see a huge market correlation .  And as you see it still going and hasn't finished yet. So we still have to wait for all the prices to get higher
No one can know for sure what the value of the Ethereum would be, but considering how its value went up in the
last 15 days, maybe in the next months you can increase even more. But also everything depends on the price of
Bitcoin, since it is very unstable and can price its price, in its case the Ethereum has high expectations in its
value for this year.

i dont wait such a thing in this year. maybe next year eth will pass 1000 dollar again.

there is no big thing to pump again until the end of year.
Activity: 48
April 26, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
Well possible.. But no body really knows
Activity: 434
April 26, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
probably about three to four months. I think the ethereum may actually be more than that because this coin has a platform is great and being very much. It's only a matter of time waiting just to achieve that price.
Activity: 136
April 26, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
Of course, I'm sure that by the end of the year eth will cost 2000, and now you can buy it at a very favorable price  Grin
No one can know for sure what might happen and if indeed the Ethereum price reaches that value this year.
supposedly and hopefully could reach $ 1000 would have to give him a time and truthful how soon his value increases.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018? Huh
Yes, about 3 months ago the price of Ethereum was down very drastically. But now the price has started to rise better and I am sure by the end of 2018, Ethereum will reach the nominal you mentioned. And now is the most appropriate time for us to buy some Ethereum and we hold it until the end of this year.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
By looking at the development of the ETH that is now starting to rise again, and the characteristics of stable ETH to keep rising. I think ETH will be able to reach 1k3 $ again. Especially after yesterday's decline, usually after that until the end of this year crypto will go up with a high amount.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2018, 10:27:11 PM
It still possible but not in a short term as now we see a huge market correlation .  And as you see it still going and hasn't finished yet. So we still have to wait for all the prices to get higher
No one can know for sure what the value of the Ethereum would be, but considering how its value went up in the
last 15 days, maybe in the next months you can increase even more. But also everything depends on the price of
Bitcoin, since it is very unstable and can price its price, in its case the Ethereum has high expectations in its
value for this year.

not 15 days or not next month
but must hold long term, maybe end year if bitcoin price increase high, ETH price can increase too maybe can reach 1300 dollar again

Within days, it is not possible to reach 1300$ but it will more than 2 or 3 months. Along with Bitcoin, the price of ETH will start increasing, people should wait patiently to reach their target and at the same time market cap should increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 25, 2018, 10:04:56 PM
I bet that it's capable of overcoming this point easily and grow up to 2.000usd at least.
I agree with you we should patiently wait for ETH to reach this price. For me the ETH platform is growing and there is a lot of good information about ETH and this will have a positive impact on prices in the near future. Just buying a lot of ETH to invest in ICO or keep a wallet ledger nano s for 10 years, the opportunity to get a great profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
I bet that it's capable of overcoming this point easily and grow up to 2.000usd at least.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 25, 2018, 07:14:22 PM
value for this year.

not 15 days or not next month
but must hold long term, maybe end year if bitcoin price incraese high, ETH price can incraese too maybe can reach 1300 dollar again
Activity: 194
April 25, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
I think that it is more than possible, we all know that if it touched that price before, it can really happen again, just like it always happened with any asset before. In fact, i am more than bullish on ethereum at this moment.

value for this year.

Eth already proved its power that it can reach $1K and possibly it will go higher than expected. With so many uses, we will be surprised of what this coin can do the crypto market. As of these moment, ETH increased dramatically and probably will continue to rise until next month. So, better to buy some of these especially it is still low because we don't know by next month it will double its value.
Pages:
Jump to: