Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 8. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
ETH promised a lot of updates, and still nothing happened  Cry But it has great usage now - most ICO is coming on their blockchain. I agree the most question is when it will get on on new ATH.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am positive ETH will recover and increase to 1.3k, we just have to wait...
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
The question is not "if" price will increase but more "when" it will increase again. I don't see any reason wh ETH should collapse, because many institutional traders entering the game.
Activity: 8
It depends. NEO also has its own smart contract, ETH is not unique anymore. So if you want more profit, invest the new altcoins. Remember study before investing in any projects.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
It's hard to say whether Eth can come here, after all, there are too many factors affecting its price. I think Eth's highest point should be about two thousand dollars.
Activity: 28
Ethereum , I say its one of the best coins I've seen yet . well , I'm pretty sure that it'll hit back to 1k.
I can't exactly say when because no one can predict it , I just have hope in it .
Activity: 42
yes i'm sure it can. but it may take a long time, so you just keep your coins with just a long time. probably in early 2018
bitcoin is still holding prices of mob coin so if it does go down nothing u do expect
Activity: 42
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
yap it will
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
my opinion, the Etherium will return to the old mark of 1300 dollars, and will go to new heights by the end of 2018, or maybe earlier. Even now they are starting to again inflate the capitalization of the crypto currency, crypto spring will come very soon

Every day the prices start to creep up, so for the end of this year I'm sure ETH will reach the price of $ 1k. But the end of the year is still quite long and of course there are still many fluctuations that will occur at the price of ethereum
Activity: 420
The airwaves will be difficult again to achieve it, but I still think it will happen. He can grow even more, than until 1300$. Many expect that by the end of the year its price will be around 2500$.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
I think that by the end of this year the price of Ethereum will exceed 2500 dollars per coin. Let's see how many new ICO appears every day - they are based  on the ether`s blockchain ...
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
of course you can just wait and see that the price of ethereum will rise again even higher than you prediction, I am sure by the end of this year ethereum will hit $ 2k.  there will be many extraordinary things that will happen next to the crypto market and see that this is a good start.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Why not and why it shouldn't. Ethereum is a very good potential crypto in altcoins section and it is the best and king of all altcoins. The market cap and the recent price rise of $50 each day proves that the coin is potential to rise quickly. Ethereum is a demanding crypto and all the crypro market uses Ethereum as a platform to enable their altcoins which makes Ethereum technically strong enough.
Activity: 99
You do not feel panicked, Ethereum is one Cryptocurrency that can go up and down anytime.
You need to know, although now Ethereum down value, but in the future will come back up even increase can exceed the price yesterday you buy it.
So do not worry, just keep your Ethereum do not sell it because it will benefit you.
Activity: 112
yes i'm sure it can. but it may take a long time, so you just keep your coins with just a long time. probably in early 2018
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Possibly, if in the past they have increased to $ 1k3, then in the future they may repeat, but with the popularity of ETH as they are, they will probably increase in the coming time. I am sure of this. I think they will reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 435
certainly this year. ETH will be higher than $ 2000. Look at what ETH is. this is sure It does not depend on the price of Bitcoin. But the price is so
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that the question is not can the price increase, but when will the price increase. $1300 for Ethereum is reachable in the summer in my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
ETH is currently priced at $ 734, I know the ETH every day is always increasing and sometimes decreasing. If the increase in ETH continues as it is now in my opinion, less than 3 months ETH has been able to reach the price of $ 1k3. So at the end of 2018 ETH can reach more than your target. But this crypto technology is very sophisticated, crypto can flip the market situation whenever desired. It is better to observe and wait for what will happen, hoping that all our desires can come true soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
In my opinion there is always possibility of things to become vice versa. What I mean is that we have seen the market going down. But things may vhange at once and it will grow again. The price of ETH depends a lot from the interest of people. So I think it may happen
Pages:
Jump to: