Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 9. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I do not think this will happen quickly. It seems to me that ETH will grow very slowly and we will not soon see this price. But we will certainly see it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
As you can see ether's price now, it is starting to recover and it is now almost $1K USD. If the trending continue and minus the negatives news that can brought FUD, then ether's price will equal it's ATH at the end of this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
For me - it is sure increase Wink
Well, it all depends on bitcoin actually if bitcoin can keep on soaring up, Ethereum will also not stop gaining value for sure.There is no deny in this fact that Ethereum rather majority of coins depend on BTC for recovery. As we can all see that bitcoin is moving forward these days and expected to touch 40k dollars by the end of this year, eth can grow up to 4k dollars easily for sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
ofc but btc will also have to go higher, which it will
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
That was the highest market price of ETH has reached so far before it went down down to 300$+ worth per ETH. But now, as bitcoin has started to rise, ETH also rises and it's already giving and indication that ETH is not going to reach back on that price or surpass it for good.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
It will arrive in the near future! Cryptocurrency cannot be understood in a normal way, and its existence has become impossible.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Yes. will be higher than this price next week. ETH prices are rising, maybe tomorrow will be over $ 900. So let's expect strong, to motivate them.
and now ETH more than $ 800  Grin Grin
Yes. will be higher than this price next week. ETH prices are rising, maybe tomorrow will be over $ 900. So let's expect strong, to motivate them.
Yes, why not to the OP. Ethereum now is gaining a new rising movement above $800 and $200 will be so easy for this to reach if bitcoins will not going to ruin or have a fast movement. There is a prediction where it says $15,000 will be reach by ethereum this year. That contributes a fomo to the new adapters of ethereum because of its very big chance to move up in a months.
I think $1500 is possible, but $15000 is probably the price of the BTC
now ETH more than 800$ so I think in last year can be rich 1500$
Activity: 80
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will definitely rise again next time. current price is 820$. And I think the end of May. The price will be over 1000$ soon. And the goal that people analyze that ETH can be up to 3,000$ by the end of this year
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Yes, why not to the OP. Ethereum now is gaining a new rising movement above $800 and $200 will be so easy for this to reach if bitcoins will not going to ruin or have a fast movement. There is a prediction where it says $15,000 will be reach by ethereum this year. That contributes a fomo to the new adapters of ethereum because of its very big chance to move up in a months.
Activity: 210
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
Fluctiation is on every market enjoy the ride bro..fundamentally ethereum will goes to $3k easy if it can break the crucial resistence at $1000. If this time is bullish again and it break $1000 it will reach $1300 easy and my first sell will be at $2000 then possibly it will goes to correction again.
Activity: 364
Possible price of Eth will be rise to $1.000 in this month.
The founders on Reddit said that price of ethereum will be reached $15,000 in this year.

LOL no he meant 1500 USD,15000 USD was joke...
And maybe not a joke. In January 2017, ETH cost 8 dollars, and in December 1000 dollars. Perhaps ETH will repeat its colossal growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
The founders on Reddit said that price of ethereum will be reached $15,000 in this year.

WOW... almost caught a heart attack there... $15k would be a lot of cash to fiddle with if I can stash some ETH from now, but I guess days of day dreaming are over in crypto.
Activity: 56
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Obviously, there are all prerequisites for this. A large number of experts predict that the price will rise to 2,000. If everything will go smoothly, with Buterin work above elimination of the problem of network scalability, then I think that the Ethereum will grow strongly.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

Activity: 686

People are expecting very huge expectation about the ETH price, it is possible to reach more than 2000$ but, it is very doubtful whether it will reach to 15000$ or not.
Activity: 294
For now, ETH is almost up to $ 800, I do not think it takes 3 months to get $ 1k3 again. I was surprised by the rapid development of ETH. But in my opinion, it is appropriate, because the current quality of ETH is increasingly popular with its cooperation with the ICO that is everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: