Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 7. (Read 10867 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Can be achieved but it takes a lot of time. I anticipate it will take at least 10 years for ETH to grow and reach the bitcoin price. I'm hoping that after finishing the downtrend, the ETH will go up strongly and go up to the top everest
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
ETH will never be able to make it. Vooshche cannot compare them. Bitcoin the first cryptocurrency which lives and develops since 2009.

In my opinion main reason that ETH not gonna reach BTC is emission. Bitcoins cannot be more than 21 million but Ethereum can be even more than billions.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
Well, I believe that the rise of Ethereum to Bitcoin is impossible . When it was a novelty, there was an intensive development. Therefore, Bitcoin has reached such heights. There will be no such repetition.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
its impossible to reach, btc price, now eth is still down in down
What you say is true for now it is certainly impossible for ethereum to reach the price of bitcoin,
maybe we should wait until ethereum returns to recover to be able to reach the bitcoin price and of course it also takes a long time,
so for now we don't expect ethereum to reach bitcoin prices
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
its impossible to reach, btc price, now eth is still down in down
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 10, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
It has very small chance of happening ever. No other coin can take the top spot of BTC  but some coin may take the second place of  ETH in future.
It's true that what you say, especially with the ethereum condition that is going down like now is certainly impossible to achieve the value of bitcoin,
but if ethereum has recovered it might be able to achieve the value of bitcoin and I think it takes a very long time for sure
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:20:51 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
I am not 100% sure that ETH can not reach the price of Bitcoin. But at present Bitcoin is the upper gate and holds the entire Altcoins. But no one knows what tomorrow is going to be and what can happen and people say that a swallow can not make spring and under Bitcoin have ETH and thousands of other Altcoins and if one day Which Altcoins can beat Bitcoin?
In any case, in the near future, an increase in the capitalization of the etherium is expected, which will be larger in quantity than Bitcoin. Based on this, we can talk about leadership positions .
Activity: 293
September 10, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
I am not 100% sure that ETH can not reach the price of Bitcoin. But at present Bitcoin is the upper gate and holds the entire Altcoins. But no one knows what tomorrow is going to be and what can happen and people say that a swallow can not make spring and under Bitcoin have ETH and thousands of other Altcoins and if one day Which Altcoins can beat Bitcoin?
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 10, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
I do not believe that ETH can achieve success of bitcoin. It seems to me that in general nobody can repeat its success.
Bitcoin has the greatest popularity among all crypto-currencies, it is the leader of the gang. Bitcoin dictates its terms to the entire market.

I also meant it. The bitcoin dictates the terms to the market of other coins. Also I think for a long time there will be no such coin which could surpass it.
dsc
Activity: 43
September 10, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
If it does it won't be anytime soon. Momentum is still downward.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 03:14:55 PM
Bitcoin is a separate cryptocurrency and it expects its own fate, and Ethereum expects its own and perhaps even Ethereum will not only cost as much as Bitcoin, perhaps even surpass it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 09, 2018, 08:02:08 PM
It has very small chance of happening ever. No other coin can take the top spot of BTC  but some coin may take the second place of  ETH in future.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
it's impossible, bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto industry, it will always be the first
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
It seems to me that in the next two or four years Ethereum will not reach the value of Bitcoin, but with the prospect of five or seven years - this is quite possible.
Activity: 204
September 08, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
I am afraid it has been dumped so badly by the ICO owners, I dont think it will ever go pass bitcoin. Cant even near to that.
Activity: 191
September 08, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
With the ETH value now I never thought of getting the BTC value, but during this time, the BTC price is rising and the ETH price is going down extremely deep.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 06:23:22 PM
I can not reach it. Btc is the main coin and everything will roam around it. it would be wrong to wait for it. It's just a dream.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 08, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Technically it really can do that but I'm afraid that it will not do that in nearest years because alts experience serious troubles currently.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
ETH can very long time be in second place in terms of capitalization. I do not think that any project can overtake it by capitalization

Sharing your point of view, I will guess only that Ethereum can become simply more popular than Bitcoin but it won't affect its price. The new trusted ICOs will bring this cryptocurrency fame and popularity.
Activity: 250
September 07, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
Of course I think this coin can be such a great development, they can find this peak, and at this time it is good to get,but you need all the time, and this coin for that would try to do something.
Pages:
Jump to: