Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 27. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 17, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

It could happen, ethereum reaches the value of bitcoin in a long time. I think it depends on demand, if the demand for ethereum increases, the price of ethereum will also soar.
Hopefull it can and it does really have the potential to grow its value because there are a lot of people who are really interested on investing in it. Altcoins does really have the potential to surpass the value of bitcoins in the future because there are a lot of consumers who are really interested on it. In the term of features i think it is better than bitcoin and will be able to replace it in the future.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
it cannot possible . because btc Like : King , Gold value .
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 17, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
All things considered, I think in the cryptographic money advertise, everything has a plausibility. Nonetheless, for the time being, I would state that there is practically no possibility of Ethereum achieving bitcoin's esteem in light of the fact that, despite the fact that Eth might be the second-most known cryto in the market, regardless it does not have the experience that bitcoin have amassed over the previous decade that added to the motivation behind why it achieved its present esteem. Additionally, seeing contrasting the development of the two coins, all altcoins in the market have developed gradually since bitcoin gets all the consideration and the special case that is profiting from it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 13, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
I think that ETH will always remain in second place. It's a great coin, but bitcoin is much more popular. People associate crypto currency with bitcoin. It became a brand.
Activity: 218
April 13, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Nothing is impossible, but only if ethereum wants to achieve bitcoin value, it takes very, very long time to achieve it, and you must wait patiently for it.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 13, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

It could happen, ethereum reaches the value of bitcoin in a long time. I think it depends on demand, if the demand for ethereum increases, the price of ethereum will also soar.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
2015 te everyone was dreaming of it btc then 1.5 k but at the end of eth reached that value so it is very likely that this event will happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
It will probably be achieved but it will take another 10 years. I think the current ETH is more common than the BTC for use. But because ETH age exists in the market far away from the BTC. It will be very difficult to dominate the market in the short term.

Cryptocurrencies can't be predicted and this two coins are always being compared about their value. We all know that Bitcoin is still on top as the leader of all crypto and ETH is the seconda. As we see, ETH as of these moment still far from Bitcoin and probably you're right that it will take many years before it can surpass the price of Bitcoin. But, still crypto can make the impossible to possible and no one really will know what will happen for the next more years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Very much highly unlikely. Sooner or later ethereum's price will eventually soar up high due to it's continued adoption. But it will never reach bitcoin's value. Maybe in 5 or 8 years from now but not in the near future. When all is said and done, it remains to be seen.
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
could be, it is very likely to happen but to reach the current bitcoin price of ethereum will take a very long time to exceed the very fantastic bitcoin price
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
I am definitely sure that it can be. Moreover,most of my investments I hold in ETH. That is my absolute strategy for this year.
ETH has more application purposes ,than BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
It will probably be achieved but it will take another 10 years. I think the current ETH is more common than the BTC for use. But because ETH age exists in the market far away from the BTC. It will be very difficult to dominate the market in the short term.
Activity: 58
April 13, 2018, 07:07:29 AM
the ethereum can not come up at those levels. BitCoin will not allow it. As long as the bitcoin continues, it is very difficult to happen.

I agree with that. Maybe ETH can be bigger than Bitcoin, but no Bitcoin Cash in the long term.
Activity: 218
April 12, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Maybe it will be long before ETH can reach the price of BTC. But today ETH is more widely available in the market because of their Blockchain technology. I think they will overtake BTC for the next 5 years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
the ethereum can not come up at those levels. BitCoin will not allow it. As long as the bitcoin continues, it is very difficult to happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
Bitcoin major competition is Eth as per market capitalization but in price comparison,  we cant rely on statistics both in price matching eth and btc are far away reach
It seems to me that the etherium will never reach the price category Bitcoin. And nevertheless, I think that the etherium is a much more promising coin, with great potential. To date, we are already convinced of this.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
Bitcoin major competition is Eth as per market capitalization but in price comparison,  we cant rely on statistics both in price matching eth and btc are far away reach
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
April 12, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Certainly not, Ethereum cannot even touch the half way of Bitcoin or the lowest price of this years Bitcoins price. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and Ethereum is the queen of all altcoins, may be it can rule the altcoins range but cannot even think of touching Bitcoins price. I think Ethereum will be a market leader in altcoins for ever.
Activity: 87
April 12, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
I think it maybe only when the global rebuilding of cryptomarket will happen, and it is unlikely. I think he'll always be number two after Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
This is actually a matter of trust and prediction. If you have made the right choice in both, you can earn high income from your investments. But there is one thing to be careful about; Your investments are also at risk of extinction. Do not blind this for ever. ETH is a nice crypto money for investment, $ 300 levels are well suited for investment.
$300 is gone, that's the reason Ethereum is never die Roll Eyes. I believe in this year, the value of Ethereum can be increase up to higher than $2000. Why do Bitmain release ASIC mining when the price of Ethereum dump to $300 range price? Because they want to make the price of Ethereum bounce after dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: