Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 29. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 08, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

definitely can. Ethereum is a good coin and has good prospects also to invest.
Be sure to rise. Not tomorrow, and not this year. But he will be at the level of today's Bitcoin. Bitcoin, too, will not be stolen. My opinion - it's time to look at the purchase with the prospect of growth in the future for 6-8 months.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
Ethereum is Ethereum, and bitcoin is bitcoin. Why would you compare them by price. It's like comparing a giraffe to a cat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Considering that BTC has limited supply and in the other hand , ETH has unlimited supply -so it is nearly impossible to see overtaking value of Bitcoin.
But the difference in value should reduce in the future.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
April 05, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
It is possible but I doubt it. Bitcoin has lot more fanatics than ethereum. Bitcoin has many different factors to pull price higher meanwhile ethereum is inflationary. There should be drastic changes to happen for this.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 08:38:06 AM
No way, Eth can't reach btc value, BTC in the main cryptocurrency eth or other altcoins can't be like BTC
so, don't hope that eth can be reach btc in the future.
BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines
April 05, 2018, 08:19:35 AM
Maybe Yes or Maybe no, In my prediction eth can't reach the  btc now because btc are the king of all the coin but eth can close to the btc price someday
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
April 05, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
I think any of altcoins can reach to bitcoin's prices, bitcoin is king and it will be king everytime, so I didnt expect that any of ethereum or other coins can reach to bitcoin value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 05, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Yes, I would say that in the next two years, ETH will probably outperform the BTC, and ETH is the most potent penny now, which could dominate the market in the next few years. That's why we should hold the ETH now
Activity: 55
April 05, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
I dont think so yesterday Vitalik Buterin just announced cap for ethereum though that amount is much higher than BTC would require huge market capitalization to bring price closer to BitCoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 05, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
In my view - it is impossible. I`m sure that BTC will be crypto #1 at least a couple of years. Yes, BTC has rather high fees when pools are overloaded but don't forget from what point cryptocurrency started...
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
In my opinion, with ethereums current run, I think it wont be able to reach even half the price of bitcoin today, considering that bitcoin is having a big deep but still, no other cryptocurrencies were able to compete with bitcoins value. That is why in my opinion, ethereum still have a long way to go before even getting half the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
April 05, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency, we just need to wait some time ahead to be able to see it happen, but for the near future now bitcoin is still one of the best but ethereum has done a good coin placement and has prices are stable.
Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 04, 2018, 11:56:57 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
You know this as a forecast when my coin will make x100, or which of the Ico will help me to come out the winner. It is extremely difficult to predict such events, let alone the period in which it happens.
Activity: 45
April 04, 2018, 07:31:02 PM
I thinks there is a chance for ETH to reach BTC, both of them are created for something different, maybe at this moment bitcoin is more popular than the ethereum, but in the upcoming years that will be  changed so i think ethereum have a good potential to reach bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
I think for now it's very hard for ethereum if want to replace bitcoin, but nothing impossible. as i see ethereum always grow up every years, they have a great team. especially now they have platform which support for another token. so maybe in next few years it will happen.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 05:48:36 PM
We are in bear season. And it shows us to it is  really hard for ETH price reach to BTC price, there are few simple reason for this: the total supply of ETH higher than BTC, new investors always know BTC before ETH, BTC have more trading pairs than ETH
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
Look Bitcoin is a mother of all currency. And this is the first altcoin. After bitcoin second place goes to Eth coin. So huge possibility eth value going to high very soon. Let's see what happen in future!  Cool

ETH is a great potential going to high value, but no way that ETH can be reach prices btc in the future
but not wrong to invest of ETH for a long time.
April 01, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

I think this will happen in time. Bitcoin has its drawbacks, so forever at the top of all the crypto currency can not be. Progress is on. Of course not in the near future, but in 5 years I think yes.
April 01, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
Yes, I think that in the future no one can predict what will happen to ETH, but at present bitcoin is very high and 10 times higher than ETH, I think ETH can not be as valuable. bitcoin. I think it is a good time to invest in ETH because ETH is now widely used by ETH and is used for ICO projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
The ecosystem of the Ethereum in the last year has reached a very large size. It will not be surprising if this year, the Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin by capitalization. Many investors have long been looking towards eth.
Pages:
Jump to: