Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 28. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
This is actually a matter of trust and prediction. If you have made the right choice in both, you can earn high income from your investments. But there is one thing to be careful about; Your investments are also at risk of extinction. Do not blind this for ever. ETH is a nice crypto money for investment, $ 300 levels are well suited for investment.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
if government regulations require coins that have a CEO, ethereum is the coin most ready to deal with the government, and vice versa, bitcoin will start to lose popularity, but from the point of view of bitcoin shareholders will not be replaced as it is very popular in various markets, so many aspects still make bitcoin will be much in demand by all circles.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 09, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
Stop thinking in coin values. Marketcap is what matters. And I think we will the "flippening" of ETH overcomes BTC in some years, yes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 09, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
I believe that cards will be redistributed after this great fall, and that ETH can pass BTC voluntarily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
This can happen but it takes 10 more years for ETH to be equal to the current BTC price. I think ETH is the most potential coin today, but they are born after the BTC and rely heavily on BTC. Therefore, they also depend on the price of BTC. No BTC can reduce the ETH increase.
Activity: 238
April 09, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

I think potentially can, and the chances are good.
ETH is more and more used and is a standard for most ICOs, for example.
So, can.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2018, 12:44:06 AM
In my opinion there is a possibility on that for eth doing well toward this entire crypto business system. At the past days it was proven that it can for it was aggressively dis the potential in crypto regarding its possibility. Maybe in the future it will but on that time bitcoin will increase its value.

There is no possibility for ETH to surpass bitcoin in value. Just look at the price difference at the moment. ETH is trading at around $400 while bitcoin at $7000. In near future this seems impossible.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 11:35:23 PM
In my opinion there is a possibility on that for eth doing well toward this entire crypto business system. At the past days it was proven that it can for it was aggressively dis the potential in crypto regarding its possibility. Maybe in the future it will but on that time bitcoin will increase its value.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
April 08, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
eth can't reach bitcoin value. it's time to lock this topic. this is just a waste of time.
none of these new coins are in bitcoin's level. there is no competition.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 08, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
The platform that Ethereum is on and was built into is pretty interesting. I don't know much about it, but from what I can tell it has now become sort of a platform for many altcoins that can be created and traded using the same wallet file. Things like that are how Ethereum can get ahead of other large coins. But trying to beat a coin at it's own game, which has been doing it longer and better, is a losing battle.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 08:41:16 PM
I think it's impossible, Ethereum can only compete with bitcoin but can not achieve or the same price with bitcoin .. Bitcoin and Ethereum compete and join hands and appreciate the highest price among other coins and what I observe if bitcoin price decreases Ethaereum price will follow the decrease even the other coins will come down .. so in my opinion it is not possible even if it happens takes a very long time ..
Activity: 560
April 08, 2018, 08:35:19 PM
Maybe in few years , why not? Considering that almost every altc is rellying on their blockhain - it is possible.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 08, 2018, 07:28:15 PM
although ethereum is now still a coin that is under bitcoin but ethereum can be used as a trusted coin, it could be an opportunity if ethereum can reach bitcoin price. we can not see the potential of the coin in the future so be patient to waiting.

the strongest bitcoin successor is ethereum, but there is one thing that has not crossed is that ethereum takes more time as bitcoin does, in fact decentralization patterns are more effective for volume deployment, but vitalik prove that the popularity of coins should get some active intervention that develops compulsively, this potential persists as long as the developer is always able to convince many people continuously.
Activity: 406
April 08, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
It is always posible that ethereum can reach bitcoins value in the future. But as of the moment no other altcoins can reach bitcoins value. Everytime bitcoin decline all alts decline too.
In my opinion, it will take 5 more years for ETH to match the BTC. Currently, BTC is the strongest coin on the Crypto market. The BTC brand goes with Crypto. It is impossible for ETH to compete with the BTC at the present time or one year or two years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 08, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
Maybe for long term ethereum can reach BTC's price but it can never be the same with btc as it would be in the same time.If eth will rise btc will too probably.Btc holders are more than ethereum hodlers so the volume of dumpers by each side really matters.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 08, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
It is always posible that ethereum can reach bitcoins value in the future. But as of the moment no other altcoins can reach bitcoins value. Everytime bitcoin decline all alts decline too.
Activity: 812
April 08, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
although ethereum is now still a coin that is under bitcoin but ethereum can be used as a trusted coin, it could be an opportunity if ethereum can reach bitcoin price. we can not see the potential of the coin in the future so be patient to waiting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

definitely can. Ethereum is a good coin and has good prospects also to invest.
Be sure to rise. Not tomorrow, and not this year. But he will be at the level of today's Bitcoin. Bitcoin, too, will not be stolen. My opinion - it's time to look at the purchase with the prospect of growth in the future for 6-8 months.

Well, up to the cost of Bitcoin, this is too serious a statement. The fact that Ethereum will grow is undeniable and will be, but not up to $7000 for sure. For a couple of years, at least to $4000 to grow.

Depends on how quickly Ethereum gets used by business and commercially adopted for blockchain solutions, it's then possible to surpass bitcoin's value, but this currently doesn't seam feasible in the next couple of years
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
Interesting question. Exactly, bitcoin will run smoother. As network lightning activates the bitcoin sender will reduce the cost, minner digging bitcoin easier. This is what boosts bitcoin to be used more and the bitcoin value will increase. I think so. Everything is possible!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 08, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

definitely can. Ethereum is a good coin and has good prospects also to invest.
Be sure to rise. Not tomorrow, and not this year. But he will be at the level of today's Bitcoin. Bitcoin, too, will not be stolen. My opinion - it's time to look at the purchase with the prospect of growth in the future for 6-8 months.

Well, up to the cost of Bitcoin, this is too serious a statement. The fact that Ethereum will grow is undeniable and will be, but not up to $7000 for sure. For a couple of years, at least to $4000 to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: