Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 30. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
it is very difficult for him to reach this goal at this time, so it is not possible to have such a thing in a short time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 31, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
I have already given up on ETH. Going all in on NEO and EOS now.

The roadmap for Ethereum technology to catch up with that of NEO and EOS will take years. That is wayyyyy too long in crypto-time.
+ they are even considering charging "rent" to use their network which will drastically slow its growth.

The number of quality ICOs on the NEO platform is also increasing now; and due to the high-entry cost to start an ICO there, so there will be no outright scam projects (although the success of a given project still isn't guaranteed, naturally).

A few projects have ALREADY migrated from Ethereum over to the NEO platform.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
I think, future ETH will be able to grow like bitcoin. Because, ETH is highly appreciated by the user community and experts for its utility and efficiency. It has potential because of advanced technology. It is easy to see that ETH's foundation technology is at the heart of shaping the coin under the ICO.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have a different functions.Bitcoin is the first ever crytocurrency and primarily build to handle cash transactions and may someday even be recognized as real money. So I think  ETH can't reach fater the value of BTC. Maybe after 5 or more years because we can't conclude what will maybe occur to this two different creations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
In my opinion
Why not???
I predict ETH price will up and reach BTC price,it is because ETH demand will increase in a few years
Merit: 258
March 30, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
Its not posible that eth can overrun to the value of bitcoin as time goes by eth will continue rising just like bitcoin it start at the lowest price for now its getting higher, the same that the eth will rise and reach to the highest price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
Possibilities are always in crypto currencies. Many events in crypto currency that now existed but is unexpected. And there is still possibility for Etherium to reach the price of Bitcoin or even to surpass bitcoin but not any time soon. Anything can happen here. No matter how much we believe in bitcoin, possibilities of its downfall and altcoins to rise is possible as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
That can be possible  ethereum will reach bitcoin price and for sure you will earn a lot of profit if that happen.  But this year it will not reach bitcoin price because the price is 10 times than the price of ethereum.  Better to buy ethereum and hold it for few years and for sure you will gain a big profit and possible you become rich. But remember invest only your extra money incase the price of the ethereum will decrease so you can buy more again.
Activity: 35
March 29, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
Look Bitcoin is a mother of all currency. And this is the first altcoin. After bitcoin second place goes to Eth coin. So huge possibility eth value going to high very soon. Let's see what happen in future!  Cool
Activity: 87
March 29, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
I think it maybe only when the global rebuilding of cryptomarket will happen, and it is unlikely. I think he'll always be number two after Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Only when the global rebuilding of crypto-market will happen, and it is hardly possible... I think it will be always number two anyway.
Activity: 60
March 29, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Bitcoin is currently the strongest currency in the world. In my opinion, ETH can not cost as much as bitcoin even though ETH has a very good foundation and has a very strong ETH community. If ETH reaches value like bitcoin I think it's good for the Crypto market and it's very useful for everyone and I hope ETH will thrive in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 02:00:39 AM
Currently Bitcoin is 10 times higher than ETH, and bitcoin user community is very strong, Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world today. I think ETH can not be as good as Bitcoin though it is very stable and has a solid foundation and quality money but ETH will stay in second place after bitcoin.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
Nope. It's never happaned ETH can reach btc value.
you need know that ETH is too much total supply than bitcoin. total supply of eth is 98+ million
and btc 21 million. So are you sure eth can reach btc value? no way.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 29, 2018, 12:24:00 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
It is impossible to happen. The price of Bitcoin is already high, Bitcoin will be the Gold of internet soon, it will be expensive coin. Bitcoin also have the lowest circulating supply, compare to eth. Eth is quality coin but I don't believe ETH can overtake Bitcoin.
Merit: 258
March 29, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
I don't think Eth will ever be as valuable as Bitcoin, but it is one of my top picks for long term hodling as its price is very stable and has a solid foundation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 28, 2018, 05:35:09 PM
I do not think so. ETH will forever remain in second place after bitcoin. I think that people are used to the fact that bitcoin is a leader and therefore more trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 05:18:55 PM
With Ethereum 0.055 btc I tested the lowest point. I think you will be returning from here. I hope so. If it falls below, we and all the alternate coins are going to live difficult days. We can have patience. Those who are patient will win.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
There are chances but that might take very much time.
I agree. It is hard for ethereum to has the price of bitcoin or equal to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world by now. The technology inside bitcoin maybe obsolete but the number of people who support bitcoin is still very high. Therefore, ethereum can not surpass bitcoin in at least 5 years
Activity: 84
March 28, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
In my opinion it is possible that eth may outperform bitcoin but it will take time like 5 to 10 years. Eth right now is widely accepted in cryptoworld. Eth is more convenient to use rather than bitcoin itself because of the transaction time. Bitcoin started like ethereum in its first 5 years so for now ethereum has a high potential that it may overpass and outperform for the next 5 to 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: