Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 36. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 08:47:30 PM
We saw this bear once again on the spot. This is not possible. However, if we pay attention, eth keeps constant when bitcoin falls. If it grows, it falls too. But at the same time the ethereum is also dependent on the bitcoin.
I think ETH can reach BTC value so easily. That is because we all already know about the fast development of ETH and I believe ETH will follow the footsteps of Bitcoin. But if you ask me about whether the ETH can surpass BTC or not, I guess not. I will not think that ETH can surpass BTC, but I am so sure that the price of ETH will follow the price of BTC right now and some years after that when the price of BTC continue to grow to even a higher level. That is why, it is so important for us to look on the bright side and new opportunity that ETH give us. Not just BTC, ETH will be a good investment in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 08:21:34 PM
this option is possible, but only in the coming years we need a lot of patience to see how the etherium will beat bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
We saw this bear once again on the spot. This is not possible. However, if we pay attention, eth keeps constant when bitcoin falls. If it grows, it falls too. But at the same time the ethereum is also dependent on the bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
yes. I am sure ETH can achieve bitcoin value even though ETH it takes a very long time but I am sure can make ETH. because ETH also has the potential to grow very well in terms of its value as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
March 09, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
perhaps the etherium will beat the cost of bitcoin, since its popularity is growing every day.
but I think this is not a close future, the next couple of years bitcoin will maintain its leadership
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 06, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
I do not think the cost of ETH will be worth the BTC. Bitcoin is really a big money and is widely used by many people. The majority of people outside the crypto market use bitcoin more than ETH because their transaction is very fast and the transaction fee is cheap. I have never traded ETH but I guess BTC will outperform ETH in trading. Therefore, the price of ETH will never be equal to BTC. That's my opinion, who have other opinions?
It can, now that btc was too expensive for others, new investors will definitely find a way to at least do investment with the next from BTC and it will be ETH, it may only take too much time.
Activity: 350
March 06, 2018, 09:52:17 PM
I do not think the cost of ETH will be worth the BTC. Bitcoin is really a big money and is widely used by many people. The majority of people outside the crypto market use bitcoin more than ETH because their transaction is very fast and the transaction fee is cheap. I have never traded ETH but I guess BTC will outperform ETH in trading. Therefore, the price of ETH will never be equal to BTC. That's my opinion, who have other opinions?
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
March 06, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
yes it possible ethereum can reach on that value but in that case ethereum need a big time because who are connected with btc they belive btc more than any other coins yes but ethereum is first good coin after bitcoin where people are taking more interested in ethereum and investing on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
I think that's impossible, because the price difference from bitcoin and ethereum is far away. Ethereum + - $ 1000, while bitcoin + -10,000.
And when bitcoin prices rise or fall will also affect the price of ethereum, so the conclusion ethereum difficult to reach the equivalent of bitcoin. However, the best price stability is still held by ethereum. thank you
Regards
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
It depends if more people are into ETH more that in BTC. In time it will, because most of the investors are eyeing ETH as better investment compared to BTC.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
In my own opinion, I don't think Ethereum can surpass bitcoin and its price because the base of all cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin is very unique compared to any altcoins maybe the price of other coins can increased rapidly like Ethereum but it can never surpassed bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
I think that this can happen. ETH is a very strong project, which is constantly being improved. And this gives a chance that ETH can take the place of bitcoin.

True, but maybe in another 2 or 3 years not in the next year
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
I think it is very hard for ETH to get the price like bitcoin because the number of bitcoins is finite and it is much smaller than ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 03, 2018, 10:15:19 PM
I am surprised that bitcoin is gaining more dominance now.
Ethereum price is locked around 850 while bitcoin has rised more than 30%.
Will this change in short period?
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 03, 2018, 09:08:36 PM
I think yes, that's possible. Because so many platforms running on ethereum platform running right now and capitalization grow every day, so that could be that Eth will grow up.
It's possible but the chance is now unlikely.The most successful cryptocurrency for storing value continues to be bitcoin. As the most valuable coin in the world by quite some margin - and the progenitor of the entire cryptocurrency revolution - bitcoin has proven itself. It’s far more recognized than any of its peers, and that makes it easier to buy, store, and sell.
Wait! Do you know the era or the cycle of Gold? I do not know your country have same economic history or not, but in my country, Gold had a cycle like cryptocurrency now. The price of Bitcoin can gain 200% - 300% - 400% ... higher, higher than everyday. But after all, the price of Gold stopped at the current price, but as far as I know, it was higher than the current price many much Roll Eyes

And gold is never has this high volatile like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
For some people who like more safer investment, they will choose to hold gold and maybe land. But for others, they choose bitcoin because the investment is high profitable in short time.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
March 03, 2018, 08:47:28 PM
bitcoin is always number 1 coin. if bitcoin falls too much i don't think ethereum can stay at same level for much long. it will fall down too. eth can reach today's btc value but it can't surpass bitcoin value.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
I think it's a crazy idea. I do not give a damn. But crypto money is not impossible in stock exchanges. Every day I understand it better. And I think I can be wrong. Still, I think that something like this has a bad effect on the world of cryptography.
Activity: 209
March 03, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
I believe ETH will grow's alot don't know if so bigger as BTC because BTC is the KING
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
I thought so for a while but Ethereum isn't moving forward while others are.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 03, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
I think that this can happen. ETH is a very strong project, which is constantly being improved. And this gives a chance that ETH can take the place of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: