Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 39. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
ETH was a promising coins and they have a very good chart. There is always a possibility that eth could reach btc value but in my opinion it will be in next year. Its too early for this year to reach btc value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
I do not think Ethereum's price will be the same as Bitcoin's price. Market cap volume can be equalized in the future but I do not think the prices will be the same.

I have the same opinion as you, it almost impossible that ethereum would reach btc value. There is a chance that eth price will go near to btc price. But btc price won't be low than eth.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
Actually bitcoin is king of crypto currency so btc is all in all in all over the world. But ETH is very promising coin ever. And after btc ETH is the best coin. It's quit impossible that ETH will reach BTC value But if eth reach btc value then it's won't be surprising at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
Ethereum is way too far compared to bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot of things to do to reach btc value at its current price.
As by now a strong trend on bitcoin price so the price will definitely go up again.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
even with the 5k mark price, it would lose it's point as that would mean that eth has become a value storage unit, which is not what eth was intended to become.

i can see it in a (theoretical) future where 80% of the web apps run on eth blockckain, because now, to execute a smart contract it would be just too expensive
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
I think in the future it is possible that ETH will have the same value as BTC, as the ETH market is developing very well.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
They have possibility ethereum will reach bitcoin price and for sure you will earn a lot of profit if that happen.  But this year it will not reach bitcoin price because the price is 10 times than the price of ethereum.  Better to buy ethereum and hold it for few years and for sure you will gain a big profit and possible you become rich. But remember invest only your extra money incase the price of the ethereum will decrease so you can buy more again.
Being the 2nd top crypto soon eth might reavh the amount btc achieved but it will be too hard or too long since many still prepared to useing btc than to try other alts.
The price of Ethereum can overpass the price of Bitcoin if Bitcoin won't update its system in the next time. However, Lightning Network created a strong faith in the Bitcoin community. At recent, the dump time of Bitcoin just by the FUD about Tether and Chinese government banned cryptocurrency miner + exchange. But these things are gone Cheesy
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
February 18, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
I believe it is possible that ETh will be one day more valuable than BTC, however they must fix some issues with their network. Since Criptokitties some people have lost their trust on the efficiency of the network itself. People want fast and cheap transactions. However for Bitcoin that is not as necessary as a lot of people perceive it as gold asset. They buy and they dont want to use it nor sell. There is still a feeling of... I must hold my Bitcoin, which essencially increases value. With ethereum most people allow to come and go. In the long run I think Bitcoin will be less usable but will continue to have more value. 
Activity: 193
February 18, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
For me my answer is yes, i think because more people are now trading ETH than BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
In short term it cannot. But if you hold them tight ,in few years things will change for ETH in the right way. Vitalik knows what he's doing!
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 18, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
They have possibility ethereum will reach bitcoin price and for sure you will earn a lot of profit if that happen.  But this year it will not reach bitcoin price because the price is 10 times than the price of ethereum.  Better to buy ethereum and hold it for few years and for sure you will gain a big profit and possible you become rich. But remember invest only your extra money incase the price of the ethereum will decrease so you can buy more again.
Being the 2nd top crypto soon eth might reavh the amount btc achieved but it will be too hard or too long since many still prepared to useing btc than to try other alts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
Saya kira tidak ada yang tidak mungkin sama halnya dengan bitcoin beberapa waktu yang lalu sempat fenomena sekali nilainya sekarang kembali anjlok sementara untuk Eth dari dulu membuntuti bitcoin tapi belum sekalipun mampu melampaui bitcoin lalu kenapa sekarang eth makin merangkak naik hal itu karena eth lebih logis dan terjangkau dalam transaksi dan investasi.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
February 18, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
Its possible, huge ICOs are conducted on the basis of the etherium. Ethereum better than Bitcoin in the technology. This can all affect the growth of the price of the etherium.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
February 18, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
I think bitcoin is just starting its next bull run from here, we might see 50k in few months and even 100k at the end of this year, do not forget everyone needs to buy btc first to enter the crypto market, so only way for btc is up atleast for many more years.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 18, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
Activity: 1218
February 18, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable thing, so it's hard to guess something. Of course, bitcoin is a base currency, but given the potential of Ethereum, anything can happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 12:48:44 AM
in long term, it can. short term not going to happen

Yeah i agree with you. Ethereum also is a good coin and has the potential in the future. But if you look at the coin market cap prises today, bitcoin has a value of $11,067.90 while ethereum has only $966.92. That difference is very far for this year to happen but possibly, if the ethereum will goes higher and higher, it may over pass bitcoin and that will happen after a very long period.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
I do not think Ethereum's price will be the same as Bitcoin's price. Market cap volume can be equalized in the future but I do not think the prices will be the same.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
in long term, it can. short term not going to happen
Activity: 112
February 15, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
Personally I think that if this year the ethereum enters a new level and in a couple of years it could surpass bitcoin  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: