Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 37. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
Its really hard to say, some question is really unpredictable like this question.   yes that's right one day eth may reach BTC value,  cause eth is a very good project so, but you have to watch something in near.. so wait and watch
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:13:28 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

Yes, but as of now ETH can't reach BTC value, Because BTC value is to high for ETH and theres a lot of users who involved in bitcoin because of its huge profit. As long as bitcoin had a high value and many people patronizing with it, bitcoin is always on top. But we can not predict what can happen in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 05:07:39 PM
Theoretically in the cryptocurrency everything can be, but in practice I think this is unlikely in the next 5 years
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
February 28, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

It is possible because BTC and ETH create for different usage I can see ETH overtake to bitcoin because a lot of ICO are creating their token under the platform of ETH . Which one of the reason ETH will increase more and more .
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
as I wrote in the next branch, the prospect of Ethereum is the farthest, compared to any other cryptocurrency
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 28, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
If it were to be in the past when the charges or fee for Bitcoin transaction was too high i will say such a thing can happen. But now, what would have encourage people to prefer ethereum over Bitcoin has now been resolved which is transaction fee. So, it will take a longer time the market value of ethereum to reach that ethereum despite the fact that they were created for different purposes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
I don't think it can reach BTC value but ETH's profit potential is bigger than BTC, for sure. As long as Russia does not decide to ban crypto, it will be more logical to stay in ETH rather than BTC, in my opinion.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
ETH can't reach the price of BTC cause of it total supply... However, in the long run; ETH price will keep increasing as time goes on... It getting popular day by day and people keep investing on it because of it low transaction fee
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
No, ETH can't reach BTC value or the same prices.
ETH is too much in total supply, now circulation supply for eth is 96,9 Million but BTC is just 16,7 Million right now.
Yes, this can be a problem between the development of ETH and bitcoin. However, what if the bitcoin was exploited and the ETH still had a huge amount of extras for the user? In fact, there are many issues that are critical to the development of ETH and BTC. These problems can happen in the near future.
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
ETH will never close to bitcoin,as you see in January there is little dump in Bitcoin its really effect badly to ETH and other alt coins.Some day ETH will reach 10k$,but it will happen when Bitcoin is to be 40k or more.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
February 28, 2018, 12:10:35 AM
its no way can eth reach btc value
ETH is nice altcoin but btc is different, I am not sure ETH will be increase to $10.000 like btc.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2018, 10:52:35 PM
In theory it could but I don't think it will for at least 5 years and that is because BTC has a huge advantage over ETH already. Unless Bitcoin Core messes up in a big way ETH won't overtake it and even then I wouldn't put ay real confidence in this happening, it is highly unlikely in my opinion.

What is the advantage of bitcoin which not in etehrium?
I dont think bitcoin has advantage which etherium not have bitcoin collect huge amount of price and marketcap is because its the first and most popular coin.
We all know that Ethereum has a technology that is more powerful than bitcoin but that does not guarantee Ethereum will have a higher price than bitcoin. bitcoin is too superior to be defeated, I mean bitcoin is already popular and better known than altcoin. people will love bitcoin more than any other crypto, that's the reality. bitcoin prices will continue to rise and Ethereum will follow it also behind bitcoin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 27, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
There's a possibility that ETH will reach btc value soon.
And when it happens bitcoin is $50,000 --- $100,000 ---$1,000,000.

it is not possible because bitcoin is the beginning of all altcoin,
It literally started cryptocurrency and that's why bitcoin is the original source of these alts.

ethereum may have good potential but it is not enough to achieve the value of btc
It has the potential and it is also possible to reach bitcoins value.
Activity: 133
February 27, 2018, 06:36:08 PM
it is not possible because bitcoin is the beginning of all altcoin, ethereum may have good potential but it is not enough to achieve the value of btc
Activity: 11
February 27, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
I do belive it will, in long run of course but it will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe%27s_law
Activity: 225
February 27, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
Yes Ethereum can reach Bitcoins' value today but it will have to take a couple of years for that to happen. Ethereum is great coin to invest in however its movement from increasing is barely noticeable by some. But I think it still has a long way to go out of all the altcoins there is, I am holding my Ethereum for long term because I really believe in this coin.

This may happen, but it cannot be now. Ethereum's development is a long term thing. Don't expect it to happen instantly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
Yes Ethereum can reach Bitcoins' value today but it will have to take a couple of years for that to happen. Ethereum is great coin to invest in however its movement from increasing is barely noticeable by some. But I think it still has a long way to go out of all the altcoins there is, I am holding my Ethereum for long term because I really believe in this coin.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
YES Ether value is good because the prices are changing regularly time to time so if you have the crypto in any coin hold for future that will be a good strategy for me and for every one Ethereum has its own value and bitcoin have their in value as we know that most of the people are keenly interested in bitcoin but the bitcoin is good and the value of this coin is more than every one is good and the bitcoin price is now $10,620 and the Ethereum is less than bitcoin and due to this the people will use this for business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
Of course, it is possible but it will take a really long time... Maybe 10 years in the future. Because BTC is much more than crypto king of today. It is the ancestor and most recognized by people around the world. Show the BTC logo to someone who doesn't know about the crypto universe and you'll get a response like "isn't that the digital money thing" and this idea is hard to break.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
February 24, 2018, 10:08:04 PM
I do not think that ETH has any chances
Rather Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: