Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 40. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
Yes, Ethereum has a potential to reach the value of Bitcoin but it will take time. Thus, 1 year is not enough to reach the value of Bitcoin, it may take a long run in order to reach it. This long run includes plans; gaining people's trust, power and popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 13, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

Yes it can someday long future. Always there is a chnace in cryptocurrency. It can maybe beat bitcoin or etherium maybe can be beaten by other cryptocurrency. I think it makes sense right? Nobody can stay keeping its value forever in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 13, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
Yes it can. Ethereum looks much stronger comparing with bitcoin nowadays. And everyday new projects using ethereum blockchain are joining to the ecosystem.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services. Both are way apart in terms of the purpose they were created for. Bitcoin primary goal is to serve as a decentralized currency while Ethereum is meant to provide a platform for dapps and smart contracts.
Bitcoin was primarily build to handle cash transactions and may someday even be recognized as real money, while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism. i think the ETH cannot reach the BTC value. Smiley
Activity: 64
February 13, 2018, 10:18:14 PM
Since the ETH is unlimited in number, thus more people would be able to hold it compared to the BTC although it's price could rise almost near to where the value of BTC is at the moment, it would take a long time. here is a topic I would like to share that is about the BTC, but the principle would also apply for the ETH. Good luck everyone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29281252
Activity: 99
February 13, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
This is to be unlikely. The Ethereum need to be very indispensable for this. But there are more coins for solving the problems of the coins-pioneers now.
Activity: 315
February 13, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
It can reach BTC value someday if more and more use cases of Ethereum like ICOs, cryptogams and etc will be implemented in the future while Bitcoin will stay slow developed one purpose coin. But that's very unlikely.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 01:12:25 AM
I think if ETH want to reach as BTC valuation , it has to become the main currency for every ICO . They should accept only ETH for buying ICO so cause of the huge increasing of demands. There should be a chance for ETH to surpass BTC in 2018.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 11:31:09 PM
Ethereum is outperformed by bitcoin in the past week.
Maybe it is a long way for eth to take btc's place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
Amount of DAPs and tokens built on ethereum is enormous and ethereum is truly became a sort of  operating system for blockchain. And yes in the long run it is very much possible that it will catch up with Bitcoin.
Activity: 181
February 12, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
Many Ethereum investors,waiting for long to this happen.As like a bitcoin price,now the value of ethereum had reached 1000$.In a couple of years,the price of ethereum may reach bitcoin price.
So it's the best time to inverse in Ethereum to get huge profit in very short time.
I think it will not happen, maybe eth will only reach 0.3 btc and it takes a long time, as btc ethereum also has a stable price in altcoin appeal but still eth will not rival btc in terms of exchange rate
Activity: 350
February 12, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
ETH may win over BTC on marketcap , but on price it can not .
bcoz ether has almost 5x to 6x circulating supply of btc , so it looks too much impossible as of today .
Activity: 140
February 12, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
I think they will grow both, but keep distant from one another
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 12, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Many Ethereum investors,waiting for long to this happen.As like a bitcoin price,now the value of ethereum had reached 1000$.In a couple of years,the price of ethereum may reach bitcoin price.
So it's the best time to inverse in Ethereum to get huge profit in very short time.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
No, I think it's not possible. It's not about technology, but about marketing and respect. Bitcoin was the first and will hold his king's throne.
I do not quite agree with you. Belief in bitcoin has been undermined several times, so I believe that this can happen again in the future. But I do not want to offend defenders of bitcoin, I like it, I just want to say that everything in the current market for crypto currencies is possible.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
February 12, 2018, 04:53:20 AM
Ethereum may hit the current price of Bitcoin like $8000. By that time, Bitcoin will hit $50000 for sure. So, it is impossible to reach Bitcoin value for Ethereum.
Activity: 460
February 12, 2018, 04:47:01 AM
If we are discussing current price of bitcoin, I mean around $7000-8000. It is frankly possible. Just why not? But in long term, bitcoin is going to grow lot more than ethereum and never allow ethereum to reach it.

i aggree with your oppinion,in long term Ethereum price will be still 1:10 (0.1 BTC/ETH) and while we see in marketcap,Ethereum marketcap never touch Bitcoin marketcap ,So i think it is impossible to hit bitcoin price

I think eth will never reach in bitcoin because of high value of bitcoin.eth and bitcoin is same moving pricing but eth never be reach because bitcoin is the king and popular currency in others coin and eth is not so secure if you investing a money on ethreum while the bitcoin is very secure to transact and for investing in longterm way because we know the future of bitcoin will expensive on price.
Activity: 87
Merit: 14
February 12, 2018, 04:45:39 AM
No, I think it's not possible. It's not about technology, but about marketing and respect. Bitcoin was the first and will hold his king's throne.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
I think it could be because it's not impossible because currently, it looks like the start many people switch from bitcoin and invest into other coins, so it could have rivaled and exceeded the price of the ethereum bitcoin.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
Eth can only reach btc value if bitcoin goes down and not ethereum going up. I see many people wanting it to be the next king because it is backed by an existing team and not just some legend but it's still not enough to make it happen.
Pages:
Jump to: