Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 48. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
That's a posssiblity that can happen in the near future. Just like bitcoin,ethereum has a solid platform that is trusted by many newcomer in the cryptoworld. ICO's are mostly ethereum based which make them widely used by the community and with the high transaction fee of bitcoin many are turning into eth so it's not really impossible that ethereum will reach the price of bitcoin in the long run.Let's us not also forget that ethereum has been very stable in the past few months,with the second highest market cap on the market only shows that their support from the community is rapidly growing.
Activity: 280
January 26, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
Yes it can. Ethereum will be the number one coin. biggest ecosystem and the develop constantly.

Cheers
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
January 26, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
I think it could be but definitely very hard and need a long time, besides ethereum is actually a good altcoin, so it's not impossible if the length will increasingly be able to compete with bitcoin.
ethereum is one of the best altcoin I think, but eth will not be able to beat bitcoin in terms of price because bitcoin has an important role in crypto
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 26, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
If you compare one ETH with one BTC, I don't see any chance ETH will win.
But if you compare their marketcap, it is very possible that they will switch places.
Agreed, in terms of value bitcoin cannot be overcome by ethereum. As stated the market capital might get switched between the two. Here one thing need to be considered, when the marketcap gets switched automatically the value too will peak with ethereum which might take price of Eth reach at least part of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:33:31 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
I think it can. ETH is being widely used. ETH stood at # 2 for a long time and was well received by the community. But it would take a few years to get the value of BTC.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
I think it could be but definitely very hard and need a long time, besides ethereum is actually a good altcoin, so it's not impossible if the length will increasingly be able to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 26, 2018, 12:59:55 AM
If you compare one ETH with one BTC, I don't see any chance ETH will win.
But if you compare their marketcap, it is very possible that they will switch places.
Activity: 248
January 25, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
In the next few years this will not happen, maybe the etherium and rise in price but not so much to achieve the value of bitcoin, everything will be decided in the long term so we will wait and watch all this

I cant also see that eth price will overtake or level up the price of bitcoin because everytime that the price of eth raise or go down the bitcoin price also move like that and as i observed when bitcoin is red most of alts including eth is also at red and when bitcoin is green eth is also in green . So it is hard for the eth to overtaken the bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
January 25, 2018, 11:00:33 PM
In the next few years this will not happen, maybe the etherium and rise in price but not so much to achieve the value of bitcoin, everything will be decided in the long term so we will wait and watch all this
The topic is quite interesting. I hope so ETH can reach value of BTC. Because I like to trading with ETH, it's pretty easy and simple. But that is just a dream, the value of ETH can't ever reach BTC.   Sad

Everything is possible and come to think off that bitcoin did able to experience those struggles when it was just new and come to think off that ETH is only few years old which it do have still a big area on being developed and being adopted even more. We cant able to predict possible price ranges but seeing on its track we would able to see that possibility on hitting those price ranges same as bitcoin is possible. No one knows on when but its possible.
Activity: 154
January 25, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
The topic is quite interesting. I hope so ETH can reach value of BTC. Because I like to trading with ETH, it's pretty easy and simple. But that is just a dream, the value of ETH can't ever reach BTC.   Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 25, 2018, 09:45:41 PM
in the future I think, yes. Etherium is more versatile. but definitely not this year. and in general with these recessions everything became incomprehensible and a bit nervous.
Did you realize that we are only at the beginning of this year while you said " definitely not this year"?
Ethereum's marketcap is about 50% of bitcoin's. The gap is narrowing.
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 25, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
in the future I think, yes. Etherium is more versatile. but definitely not this year. and in general with these recessions everything became incomprehensible and a bit nervous.
Activity: 596
January 25, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
I believe that the etherium is one of the most promising alternative crypto-currencies. His technology is very interesting and promising, and he has all chances to break out into the leaders, leaving bitcoin behind. It will not happen soon, it will take several years.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Ethereum coins does really have the potential to surpass bitcoins since this is the number one altcoin that most people are really interested. I believe that the value of eth coins in the future will really surpass bitcoins since now a days there are already a lot of consumers who are investing on eth and makes the supply decrease in the market.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

In the past months, I've seen coins that i've never heard of raising in top 5 on coinmarketcap. Ethereum has good chances, but god knows whos gonna come from behind.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
January 25, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
I think he does not just "can" do it, he "must" do it. The fact is that he is essentially a tractor for many altcoines, that improves cryptomir
Activity: 336
January 25, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Tezos coin will be the Etherium killer Smiley at least it will take big piece of eth market away so I dont think ETH price will reach btc 11000$ in mid-term,but 2000 price is quite possible this year.
Activity: 392
January 25, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
ETH in my understanding is a bitcoin version, only less chaotic. I think it will be a colossal success, this is exactly what the authorities of most countries will support! Personally, I recommend investing in this coin in her great future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 25, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
Can Eth beat the value of Bitcoin! Well there is a strong possibility that with in next two or three years, Eth can touch or cross the value of Bitcoin. It will not be a surprising event. Because there are some good point. One of them is recently Eth has more use and transaction facilities compare with Bitcoin. So it is quite possible that, Eth value can reach up to that level or even may cross that level.
although in the next few years the value of ETH can be the same as the BTC value but the BTC value will be higher and the value of ETH will not be able to overtake BTC because BTC is currently one of the strongest cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: