Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 52. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
I think if ETH can not go beyond BTC. but if the ETH ratenya higher again almost the same as BTC may be possible. but to go beyond BTC it is not possible
Activity: 783
January 21, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
Eth will always be second after bitcoin. Bitcoin is like gold and Eth is the silver. Eth can possibly reach btc's current value after few years but expect that on that year btc has also spiked at the same time but higher.
eth becomes the second coin after bitcoin. I think eth will be able to have the highest price but to overtake bitcoin will be difficult and do not have enough ability.
Activity: 788
January 21, 2018, 03:09:41 AM
no one knows what will happen in the world of cryptocurrency. If if you look at the market price movement during this time, it is not possible. because all pairs are based on BTC
BTC is mothership of crypto  Grin
Activity: 532
January 21, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
Eth will always be second after bitcoin. Bitcoin is like gold and Eth is the silver. Eth can possibly reach btc's current value after few years but expect that on that year btc has also spiked at the same time but higher.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:32:20 AM
perhaps to match 100% I think it is very difficult because it is seen from the development of etherium investors themselves!
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 02:11:52 AM
I think yes, that's possible. Because so many platforms running on ethereum platform running right now and capitalization grow every day, so that could be that Eth will grow up.
It's possible but the chance is now unlikely.The most successful cryptocurrency for storing value continues to be bitcoin. As the most valuable coin in the world by quite some margin - and the progenitor of the entire cryptocurrency revolution - bitcoin has proven itself. It’s far more recognized than any of its peers, and that makes it easier to buy, store, and sell.
Wait! Do you know the era or the cycle of Gold? I do not know your country have same economic history or not, but in my country, Gold had a cycle like cryptocurrency now. The price of Bitcoin can gain 200% - 300% - 400% ... higher, higher than everyday. But after all, the price of Gold stopped at the current price, but as far as I know, it was higher than the current price many much Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks
January 20, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

Sure. Reach and even overrun. Not today, but in long run. ETH has support of tokens which have many uses. Every single succesfull token add price to ETH too. BTC now has only speculative price.
Activity: 462
January 20, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
absolutely can not! eth cannot reach bitcoin value because bitcoin is the  leader of the whole cryptocurrency world and btc's marcet cap is the biggest one
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
I think from what we've seen so far anything is possible, so I wouldn't rule out the notion that Ethereum could surpass BTC, certainly marketcap at least. The platforms that are running on ethereum right now are a positive indication of its potential to grow.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
This is unlikely to be. The Ethereum need to be very indispensable for this. But now there are more coins for solving the problems coins-pioneers.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 20, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
ETH can reach today's Bitcoin value. ETH or any other coins can never pass Bitcoin value though. They can pass by marketcap because high supply coins look like they have bigger market. In reality there is no coin that can pass Bitcoin technologically and financially.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
Technically it can but i dont think that will be achieved in the near future. We'll just have to wait and see.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 04:20:58 PM
according to my analysis for then the ETH exchange rate will not exceed the BTC price, as it is proven from the beginning BTC has the highest rank of any coin in any exchange market.
Even if the price of ETH will surpass BTC it will take a very long time and through a very long process.
Activity: 118
January 20, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
Yes it can though it may take a long time to reach the level of bitcoin and surpass it, overtaken is allowed in crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
January 20, 2018, 03:46:05 PM
I don't think so. Not at the moment. Supply of ETH will be am issue. But I do bet that some of the ERC 20 tokens on ETH can perform well and if they can attract more adoption, we may see them going more than the BTC value. It is a very long shoot, but possible in future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 20, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
i thing eth cannot reach bitcoin value. bitcoin is the first cryptocurrently. in this way it market cap is the hisghest in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 20, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
I think yes, that's possible. Because so many platforms running on ethereum platform running right now and capitalization grow every day, so that could be that Eth will grow up.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
Eth will surpass BTC because eth is rapidly growing right now this is good to invest.
Activity: 602
January 20, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
I do not rule out such a possibility, for one simple reason, as soon as the integration of all the patches and the creation of a more flexible network ends, more precisely, as soon as the question of its scalability is resolved, then we will see that the etherium will cost much more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
January 20, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
I think Currently Cryptocurrency is still boldly dominating the market is Bitcoin, where Bitcoin when this post was made, just broke the highest price during its time datas level price of $ 7,900 per BTC (about 106.6 million), whereas at the beginning of the year 2017, the price is only about $ 908 per BTC (about 1.2 million). That is, Bitcoin has booked a growth increase of more than 800% within a year alone. While Ethereum, ranked No. 2 in the world's most popular crypto currency rankings, is trading at $ 331.9 per ETH, while at the beginning of the year the ETH price is still trading at $ 9 per ETH (about IDR 121 thousand). This means, Ethereum has posted a growth increase of more than 3.700% in a period of one year only. Well this diartikel will be discussed in full about the prediction price eth 2018 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: