Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 50. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 25, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
In longer term, ETH value can even overrun bitcoin's value. Both of this coins are created for different reasons and ETH has a lot of real world usage while bitcoin has become a store of value nowadays. ETH is widely used to create tokens to fund new businesses. Also the transactions are superfast and lot more cheaper than bitcoin which increases its acceptability to the frequent transactors.

Also if we see the market cap, ETH is holding the second position since a long time now. Which proves that ETH is widely accepted and praised by the crypto community. So I believe, ETH can certainly reach the current level of bitcoin, probably not soon but surely in long run.
ethereum is the most competent coin to conquer bitcoin price,the most potentially above all of the alts.i can see that ethereum can overcome bitcoin price and maybe surpass,the only thing is when would this happen.are we talking a year?or maybe 10?no one knows but since ethereum is the most in demand platform now that has been used by many ico. So the popularity is indeed.no wonder when we woke up the next day this things happens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
One day it might reach it if Bitcoin crashes.

I think it's more likely for eth to replace btc first, and only then for it to crash completely.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
January 25, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
Anything is possible. Maybe not this year but it has potential for growth, and a lot of it. It is becoming more and more know and the demand for ETH is rising.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
January 25, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
may be because now eth has a very high value and the developer and community are very supportive. But that's my guess, still bitcoin is the main foundation of the crypto market.
Activity: 37
January 25, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Unlike Bitcoin, ETH runs on separate blockchains and is the basis for hierarchical applications. ETH digital money can perform transactions via the Ether Ether, and ETH is developed on the basis of Bitcoin's shortcomings.

Through the use of the Smart Contract function, ETH enforces automatic payments without the need for human intervention. Due to the lack of intermediaries, ETH saves significant costs.

Looking at the numbers, Bitcoin may see a rise, despite a surprising but not impressive increase in ETH, as this e-money has risen more than 8,500%.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
I think the current is very much bitcoin value compared to alt-coin value so although eth price is high but yet can its value reach the value of btc
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
January 25, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

In my perspective, yes ETH can. But not that fast it may take 2 or more years in order to reach that value.
While for now i think it is just following bitcoin footsteps.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
 One day it might reach it if Bitcoin crashes.
Activity: 381
January 25, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
I see it is hard to reach BTC even for ETH, even there is a lot of similar coin created like BTC, i see BTC is naturally growing from time to time with Pure decentralized growth. Meanwhile Ethereum doesn't have what BitCoin has, even so ETH will also growth as bitcoin growth and the thing is cyptocurrency will always hard to predict anything could happen in a second, no one knows specifically what will gonna happen.
Activity: 325
January 25, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
I don't think so.Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services.

Bitcoin was primarily build to handle cash transactions (and may someday even be recognized as 'real money'), while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism.

In many book Bitcoin is money, Ethereum is not. So market cap on Ethereum is not on their coin as much as on their blockchain solutions.

I think that both have their place in the crypto world and don’t have to compete.

Bitcoin has secured its place as a great currency and is also capable of much more, and Ethereum is going down the road of smart contracts and dapps.

Activity: 43
January 25, 2018, 05:28:44 AM
That is a good question. To me, bitcoin is like gold and eth is like silver. Gold has much more value but silver is much easy to use. However, cry coin is a total different world. bitcoin is solely for the purpose of monetary circulation while the eth has other usages. So my vote goes eth for long run Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 25, 2018, 05:23:45 AM
I heard that there were some ETH forks called ETF and EMO in the past month.
Have anyone received these forks coins? Do I need to do something to claim them?
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
Yes ethereum can reach bitcoin value but bitcoin price will far ahead from it's current price. But if you are asking is if bitcoin can overtake bitcoin price, I doubt if it can reach at that point because there are also competitive altcoins that is emerging right now including NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 25, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
i guess this is possible.the only question is when,bitcoin still the most dominant coin till this moment and no other coin can even get closer to him,only indicates he's supremacy.

On the other hand ethereum is doing great high growth this year and trying to grow again after a fall week ago,this means it wont be that long for this coin to conquer bitcoin price.
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 25, 2018, 03:13:45 AM
I do not think Ether will ever be able to bypass bitcoin, because it's different projects, by and large bitcoin is a means of payment, but ether is a coin of the platform, in order to manage it, but at the same time it is also a means of payment. But I still do not think that this will happen.

Well said, but if it's impossible for Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin's market value then maybe not this month, not this year but definitely not forever. Bitcoin week soon drop and any Altcoin could replace its position as the strongest Cryptocurrency in the market.
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 25, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

There's only one thing that can be possible to happen in the future.
If Bitcoin drops and at the same time Ethereum pumps and they're meeting half way then that's the perfect spot where Ethereum could surpass Bitcoin's market capital value and Ethereum will be placed as the strongest Cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 158
To live is to think
January 25, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
Ethereum will definitelly exceed Bitcoin because Ethereum is platform and used for various projects. On the other hand, Bitcoin is just used for payment.Needless to say,  the former can grow larger.
Activity: 672
January 25, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
I do not think Ether will ever be able to bypass bitcoin, because it's different projects, by and large bitcoin is a means of payment, but ether is a coin of the platform, in order to manage it, but at the same time it is also a means of payment. But I still do not think that this will happen.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
Now that many ICO projects offer ETH tokens, paying campaign participants with ETH tokens, and offering Blockchain technology, it is not impossible that ETH will be superior to BTC
Activity: 434
January 25, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
Maybe! there is no reason can explain that eth can reach the value of bitcoin but for me yes, because eth is secondary great digital currency so, no one can say that things.

Maybe eth can reach the value of  bitcoin but the bitcoin always there as strong digital currency as mother of all altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: