Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 79. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
in this time i think eth can't reach btc value because right now the price of bitcoin is more than 10 times from eth price, and i think the people whoever hold eth wil getting big profit some day, because i believe that someday the price of eth will going up in next few years 
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 04, 2018, 12:23:22 PM
I think not. Given the recent gap of ethereum and bitcoin for the last year. But ethereum has potential to rise but not necessarily to the level of bitcoin i think

I think the ethereum cannot reach the value of bitcoin. Because everybody says that bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and i think that is true. That is the upline of altcoin i think. Not really sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

I think it is very difficult to compete with bitcoin. it may take a long time and years. even if it can match the value of bitcoin, I am still not sure. but I agree if the future of eth is very bright in the future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
January 04, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
I think not. Given the recent gap of ethereum and bitcoin for the last year. But ethereum has potential to rise but not necessarily to the level of bitcoin i think
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
Not very likely short term, but long term everything is possible. It is even possible the contrary, ie that BITCOIN will reach Ethereum price, which means lose value while Ethereum would keep its price. Only time will tell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 04, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
ETH value can be more more BTC in the longrun and one can say this because of it's volatility characteristics, many of the coins we are happy about there increment today we would not bet on that a year ago but they are today, this will be the case of ETH also in years to come just wait and see
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

if only volume transaction i think someday ETH can reach and same or above bitcoin volume transaction
if about price i think can't reach , because total supply ETH is very big
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
ETH can reach BTC value just that is not a day thing it's a matter of years, Many of this coins rising if you are told a year ago you would have doubt but they do. This can be the result of ETH, also looking forward to this day as a person.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 04, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
If bitcoin becomes as fast as before no one altcoin will surpass it. Now bitcoin holds the first place only because he is trusted by many people. 2 MB blocks (maybe more) are very needed now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Due to the fact that ETH is unlimited and has a more availability than Bitcoin, might not influence the climb of its value as some would hope. Rarity makes anything more valuable and it applies with Bitcoin also. So no, ETH will not surpass Bitcoin, except in one scenario: if BTC disappears and ETH survives.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
Maybe in 2019 if it carries on with this current pace. It's still trying to pass $1K mark.. perhaps you are talking about Market value, then maybe not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 04, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
i think no.. Bitcoin will be BITCOIN
Ethereum will be the KING of altcoin.. but my words could be wrong, here's crypto-trading we can guess 1-2 hours ahead, but not for the future ... we just follow the plot and will be able to answer
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 04, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
The estimation of an altcoin originates from the help it's getting from people in general. It's exceptionally conceivable that if individuals choose that the exchange expenses are not justified, despite any potential benefits over the long haul, they may discard bitcoin so as to clear a path for another coin. That coin could be Ethereum or whatever other money is being bolstered. Along these lines, over the long haul, we may see that bitcoin goes down and something like eth ascends to the best.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
what the reason the sudden raise of ETH?
They release official roadmap for this year with lots of interesting point that will make crypto users love it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
In the future i guess? Ethereum can reach the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 04, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
If the high transaction fees and slow transaction continues, ethereum may overpass botcoin's price.

Ethereum itself started to have some transactions problems but still cheaper and faster than Bitcoin. I don't think it can over pass Bitcoin in price soon because of actual big difference in prices and because Ethereum supply is more than 5 times bigger than Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
I think eth have big possibility to reach btc value. Sometimes bitcoin has the high price, but the end of the previous year the price is abnormal. So eth in the future have possibility to reach btc value Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
It can be but not very soon. ETH is a good coin and for me its second best next to bitcoin so its possible that it will reach bitcoin value in the near future.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 04, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
Possibilities are always in crypto currencies. Many events in crypto currency that now existed but is unexpected. And there is still possibility for Etherium to reach the price of Bitcoin or even to surpass bitcoin but not any time soon. Anything can happen here. No matter how much we believe in bitcoin, possibilities of its downfall and altcoins to rise is possible as well.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
what the reason the sudden raise of ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: