Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 81. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
Nothing impossible in this world. Even Ripple can beat Bitcoin. But in my opinion Bitcoin will Remain Bitcoin. Bitcoin will start a big pump in this year and there are lots of hodlers, Miners for bitcoin. And, yes , after bitcoin , only ETH can can earn the second place.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:32:08 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

I think it will, for longer term. If crypto keeps its value even after a couple of years I don't see any reason why ETH can't reach BTC's value today. If that happens I am not sure what's the value of BTC that time though. But if you are referring to BTC and ETH having the same value in later years, I'm 50-50  Cheesy
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

I dont think so , please take note that Bitcoin was primarily build to handle cash transactions and may someday even be recognized as real money, while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism. Ethereum will somehow never be stable since most companies issue ICOs and then dump in the market whicn create a bad image for ETH.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
Highly doubt it.  Unlimited supply and rise of other promising platforms such as STEEM, NEO, EOS.
Will hopefully retake 2nd place though.  It just doesn't feel right to have XRP up to 2nd place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 04, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
I think it can. Now we see how the Ethereum price is keep growing. Today it's $912. I believe that Eth has a great potential and every opportunity to become one of the most popular and valuable crypto currencies. Eth can even beat Bitcoin, in my opinion.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 04, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
ETH can easy reach BTC recent value if the whole market and BTC capitalization will go up. If Bitcoin go up, altcoins sooner or later go up too.
Crypto is the future. Any investment in cryptocurrencies nowadays is successful investment, but  investments in the ETHereum are increasing everyday.
Activity: 85
January 04, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
In longer term, ETH value can even overrun bitcoin's value. Both of this coins are created for different reasons and ETH has a lot of real world usage while bitcoin has become a store of value nowadays. ETH is widely used to create tokens to fund new businesses. Also the transactions are superfast and lot more cheaper than bitcoin which increases its acceptability to the frequent transactors.

Also if we see the market cap, ETH is holding the second position since a long time now. Which proves that ETH is widely accepted and praised by the crypto community. So I believe, ETH can certainly reach the current level of bitcoin, probably not soon but surely in long run.

I have come to believe and think that anything is possible with the bitcoin market. There is certainly a high possibility that Eth could reach or even overtake bitcoin, but that would happen in the future. Even if bitcoin is now playing around the 13k-15k mark, we should remember that bitcoin took about a decade to reach that value. That means it had to endure a lot of market changes, adjust to several market trends, and overcome alot of obstacles. Therefore, before Eth could possibly reach the level bitcoin has reached, it first needs to experience all the things that bitcoin had.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
January 04, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
In terms of Marketcap, i would say yes. We can see a large adoption of ICO that currently running is through ethereum smart contracts.

But if the value we are talking about is in terms of coin's $$ value, it might not be possible in few years term
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 04, 2018, 04:31:17 AM
Very doubtful , in spite of that ETH technology more better and modern than BTC - Ethereum projects very depends on 1 man only.
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
It is not impossible that kind of thing would happen, could have been the right thing happened somewhere in the near future or later. therefore always on hand there to ethereum funds just in case.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
If bitcoin falls once in 3 then yes it will catch up, but at this limit it is impossible. Even with such growth rates, this can happen when everyone goes on the ETH and demand for bitcoin will fall. In the meantime, just enjoy the rise and stability.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
Well this is not completely impossible but it will probably won’t happen any time soon. We saw both of the increased a lot in the last quarter of 2017 and then bitcoin lost value while ethereum kept on growing. We need wait and see how long will it take for bitcoin to recover and continue growing from where it left.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
I dont think it is possible for now.  But ofcourse it is possible in the future maybe next year. Because we still need to buy bitcoin first. There is no so many exchanges that we can exchange fiat to altcoins. So even if we want to buy ethereum we have to buy bitcoin first.
Activity: 224
January 04, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
I dont think that ETH would over take or just reach BTC value. As we see the bitcoin current price right now it would be impossible for some altcoin to overtake its price and if it would happen maybe bitcoin cash will take its place first because its value is higher than ETH at this moment. And that just my opinion.
Activity: 350
January 04, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

of course the value of ETH can be equivalent or even more than bitcoin, because I think eth is a conversion from investors in the blockchain market, not in the near future but will definitely increase the value of eth
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 04, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
I think that in the long term, Yes. The coin has good potential. I think it is now undervalued. What do you think?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
I do not think ETH can pass the BTC. BTC is still flahship
Activity: 19
January 04, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
ethereum will reach bitcoin's current value, but not exceed bitcoin in any case, ethereum has higher supply and easier to mine
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
No ETH cant reach this value, because eth is gas for etherium engine. Imagine if fuel for automobile increase their cost x15, nobody use auto, how nobody use smart contract platform and ehter lost their actuality
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 04, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
actually this will not be predicted whether ETH will be able to match the value of BTC. but I say that I think ETH will not be able to match the nilaidari BTC because of the price comparison it is very far away between ETH and BTC. for the moment it can not be denied that the existence of the bitcoat is so great in the crypto world. this can be seen from the price possessed by bitcoin at the moment and also the popularity of bitcoin to date have not been able to rival any other types of coin also on eth. so although this will not be predictable but I still believe that the fixed price tag will still have the highest value compared to other coin types.
Pages:
Jump to: