Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 83. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
Yes, ETH can. Many interesting things will happen this year, I think.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
Depends on the term, the longer term we take, the more possible. I do not believe eth will reach 15k in 2018
Activity: 84
January 03, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Its possible in a world where we see 10x, 20x, 30x increases/decreases on a whim.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 05:03:12 PM
At ethereum I do not see yet the opportunity to compare in cost with bitcoin. There is too much difference between them in price. Even if bitcoin does not fix its shortcomings for a long time and will lose popularity and demand because of this, and as a consequence - in value, ethereum is unlikely to compare with it in price after that.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
January 03, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
At the moment i am pretty skeptic about this possibility....both coins are growing constantly...so i don't think this is ever going to happen..
The only possible scenario where Eth price can reach or pass BTC price is where miners and investors decide to give up on Bitcoin and move to something else..
but i really doubt this is going to happen anytime soon...
Activity: 139
January 03, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
Is very possible scenario, Bitcoin is an empty token without any real use, Ethereum is a very valuable platform where most ICO run on it, so my belief is that YES!! And maybe this will happen in a very short time.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 03, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
This can not be ruled out in anyway. It is very possible that Ethereum would surpass Bitcoin value in less than two years. ETH being the bride of startups raising fund through ICOs.

Just like now, bitcoin has been dropping in price while ethereum has continued to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
January 03, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
its possible that it could reach its value but this will take a very long time and let us not forget bitcoin got to this value because they
where very few coins to compete with but now with thousands of coins on the market competition is stiff, only time will tell if ethereum
can displace its place.
Activity: 296
January 03, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
My answer is yes ethereum will reach bitcoin price but not very soon, eth is becoming more strong nowadays as it paves path to business, also more projects are running under it which makes people attention towards it. It will reach $1000 soon, a little bit dip in eth price tends people to buy it, eth holders will reap good profits in long term.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
January 03, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
At this question i can say yes because the btc dominance is going down day by day, also i'm dreaming of this because I am holder of Eth and eth tokens.
Activity: 66
January 03, 2018, 04:35:51 PM
Absolutely right , as if we take it as one’s prediction . It might happen at some time in future but no near as Eth got lot of potential and simillarly accepted by world . But believe me the reality is something else , there is no comparisaon of bitcoin as well as no alternate . Btc will go more high then ever in near future , altough there is very less possibility of eth reaching Btc value
Activity: 18
January 03, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
For me I don't think that it could right now but maybe in the long run it could over come the price,
Activity: 289
January 03, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
Hi,

Hello every Crypto guys.My name is Deshan.and im form sri lanka.

Can ETH reache BTC value?HuhHuhHuh

This is good question,,good and interesting .these are the best coins in no market.

BTC price $15,006.10 on 3rd january 2018
                ETH price $938.36 on 3rd january 2018

These two coins have an great power,vision and it goes very strong.These two coins value is good.However my idea is some time one day ETH can reach BTC price .because more people used it now,More works based on ETH now,,so ETH have an great power,so i think ETH can be reach Bitcoin.But i can't 100% correctly,But i hope that.

Thank You!
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 03, 2018, 04:05:44 PM
There is a possibility that Ethereum can reach the price value of Bitcoin.But as of now I think that it will just stay as it is.But I do really hope that Ethereum can do better this year 2018.Hope that it will grow more.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 03, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Yes it is possible. Bitcoin hike is because of the popularity. And we have less bitcoin and more cryptocurrency traders are coming to the market everyday. So there is a chance not only for eth but also the cryptocurrency with a good potential
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 03, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
In longer term, ETH value can even overrun bitcoin's value. Both of this coins are created for different reasons and ETH has a lot of real world usage while bitcoin has become a store of value nowadays. ETH is widely used to create tokens to fund new businesses. Also the transactions are superfast and lot more cheaper than bitcoin which increases its acceptability to the frequent transactors.

Also if we see the market cap, ETH is holding the second position since a long time now. Which proves that ETH is widely accepted and praised by the crypto community. So I believe, ETH can certainly reach the current level of bitcoin, probably not soon but surely in long run.
Etherum really catch the wave of popularity and today it suggests the most popular technology about making new coins. This is going to be in demand. I am agree with your suggestion, one day it really can overtake Bitcoin's value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 03, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

ETH can not beat BTC. BTC is a grandfather!

I think you are mistaken but after the demise of grandfather his grandson always comes up to his age. Same can surely happen with BTC too. BTC as we are seeing is growing really old. With a lots of market cap flowing in and rising fees along with network congestion its undoubtedly risky to invest your funds today in BTC. They might moon the very next day or might face a major correction. Moreover with funds in btc you are more or less moving with the pace of market. ETH has a great platform and has made crypto accessible to everyone. It has a great blockchain which can easily fight off congestion. It can be optimized for a wider adoption. So my vote is for ETH for sure.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 03, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
It is possible but in a long run. Ethereum has a lot things to do to make it happen. Considering that there are new competitor just behind Ethereum like NEO, Stratis, Cardano and many more.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
yea it can but why the heck is ripple #2, that crap
Ripple is #2 in coinmarketcap because it has more supply (40 Billion) than Ethereum but ripple cannot surpass ethereum in terms of value or price.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

ETH can not beat BTC. BTC is a grandfather!
Pages:
Jump to: