Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 89. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 10:57:03 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

I believe that this issue is subjective.  The market determines the value of a coin so no one knows if Eth can reach the value of bitcoin

However,  as long as Eth follows it's vision,  it is only a matter of time
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:53:53 PM
I think ETH can but it's gonna take at least 4-5 years to do that. Because Bitcoin costs 9 years to have this valuable.
Activity: 25
December 30, 2017, 03:23:49 PM
I think ETH will break the 1k at the begining of 2018
Activity: 70
December 30, 2017, 03:21:31 PM
MAYBE
Activity: 350
December 30, 2017, 03:19:10 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

What do you mean man? Do you mean the peice today? Or do you mean that eth will catch up to the recent heights of btc or be equal with iton the same time?

Well, if you meam the price of bitcoin today, then no doubt, eth will reqch this price in the future. But that will be a long time. Now, if you mean the other, then i say it can never happen. Just too impossible man. Seriously. Eth ain't even worth it to be compared to bitcoin. Just sayin'. So i think that is really impossible.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 29, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
yes it is possible for ETH to reach the value of bitcoin, but we do not know when will it be. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency right now. But everything has its time and I believe that ETH will have that time where it will surpass bitcoin. For now I am investing more ETH than BTC hoping that ETH price will go up like BTC does.
Activity: 114
December 29, 2017, 07:56:13 PM
If ICO's shall start to get better compliance and further themselves in regulation I can see ETH becoming more popular outside of the 'crypto space' and venture into the mainstream investors in capital markets and also in the wider 'newbie' traders. I have personally been collecting ETH in anticipation of it being the new BTC.. Hopefully transaction fees will remain low and ETH will have more value than BTC for actual exchanging of currency too!

Fees won't remain low. As the price of the coins goes up so does the transactions fees will plummet. Just look how the transaction fees have risen in bitcoin compared to the years before.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
Won't happen anytime soon ... hopefully
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
December 29, 2017, 06:04:39 PM
If ICO's shall start to get better compliance and further themselves in regulation I can see ETH becoming more popular outside of the 'crypto space' and venture into the mainstream investors in capital markets and also in the wider 'newbie' traders. I have personally been collecting ETH in anticipation of it being the new BTC.. Hopefully transaction fees will remain low and ETH will have more value than BTC for actual exchanging of currency too!
Activity: 198
December 29, 2017, 05:45:42 PM
No it won´t. ETH network really has some big scaling problems that you was able to see after crypto kitties release. Vitalik said that he is gonna think about that problem by 2019. Srly? In my opinion, Eth is gonna be replaced by Ardor in 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 05:43:02 PM
Yes hopefully Ethereum will surpass BTC value so accumulate more. but this is just a prediction if i were you buy more coins that are fundamentally great project using Ethereum you can make more profit
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 05:42:46 PM
We can not underestimate the Ethereum, I believe that Ethereum will have to go through several moments, ups and downs, needs to go through a long bear period, as Bitcoin went through a few years ago and needs to go through a bull market grid, this thinking is in the medium to long term.

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
I think that ethereum is really until now undervalued until it surpass the 1000 dollars wall but I think that ethereum won't surpass the price of bitcoin at least not for now
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
December 29, 2017, 05:24:10 PM
If the factors that puts the bitcoin at its place now is also the same with Etherium, then, why not? There is a possibility. Like altcoins, bitcoin also started like them, a small valued currency that just suddenly pumps up in no time. But I still believe that no matter how high these altcoins will climb, Bitcoin will still at the top of them.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 05:17:35 PM
i think it can, but btc will go still higher
Activity: 420
December 29, 2017, 04:32:22 PM
I believe Ethereum can once reach the bitcoin value, but this will be a slow process and the result will be more permanent than the bitcoin had.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
Bitcoin is synonym of cryptocurrency. I don’t think that there is any other digital currency that could be named more popular and widespreaded than Bitcoin. Even Ethereum far less recognizable and its price couldn’t reach the same price as Bitcoin has.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
December 29, 2017, 03:38:40 PM
Why not? If Bitcoin reached the top on where it is now. Why can't Etherium, right? There is also a huge possibility for etherium and other altcoins to even overcome the price of bitcoin. But when that happens, still bitcoin will be on the top, they will just be underneath.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 03:18:53 PM
ethereum price will always under bitcoin price mate,,
because bitcoin is the king without prince, so bitcoin will always be the king in cryptocurrency
just my opinion  Wink
With cryptocurrency anything could be possible. For the same one such example is the ongoing price increase that took place with ripple and the same has made ripple come next to bitcoin. We cannot say there is no possibility, everything depends on the real time usage leading to market changes.
Activity: 284
December 29, 2017, 03:12:30 PM
Theoretically could be , but not in the near future Bitcoin is still number one , maybe Ethereum have potential to lead other Altcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: