Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 91. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 11:15:01 AM
if I think the price of Etherium will not reach the Bitcoin coin price because it can be said that Bitcoin is a very popular coin or the best kind of coin than other altcoins, whereas Eterium is just an altcoin that is less popular than bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 11:08:37 AM
Have you guys noticed that Ethereum was taken by Ripple as the 2nd place hours ago.
It is back to No.2 again, but the gap between ETH and XRP is very narrow now.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:42:22 AM
It's possible! Ethereum has a full-fledged development team that supports the network and launch new protocols to improve it.
I believe in the Ethereum and believe in their team; I like their way of development
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 08:39:54 AM
for now cannot, because it is still too far to catch up. but there is a possibility that the price of ETH may be worthy of BTC's price someday because the movement of ETH has begun to be seen and already many people who invest with ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:34:25 AM
I think so. Ethereum will be able to achieve bitcoin value, but it does not happen any time soon. I'm sure that will happen sometime.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
December 29, 2017, 08:28:35 AM
I dont really get it why people compare $ETH with $BTC, let it be technology/logic/implementation or token worth.
$ETH is mostly providing real world solution, however $BTC is more about being a currency.
To reach BTC value, ETH has to jump 4 times the current value plus BTC need to stay stable on the coin worth, even though ETH may jump 4 times, there are hardly any chances that BTC will stay where it is.
Activity: 112
December 29, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
It can reach its value in theory but its difficult. One day it might reach it if Bitcoin crashes.
Activity: 266
December 29, 2017, 08:02:00 AM
It is possible that ETH can reach BTC's value in the market. ETH has its own potential to move its price but we must also consider the fact that it will not happen just a blink of an eye. It takes time but I know for sure it is possible to happen.
Activity: 114
December 29, 2017, 07:50:30 AM
I don't think ETH can reach the BTC's value in the market. In my point of view, when the bitcoin moves up the price of altcoins also moves up, when the price of bitcoin goes down all of the altcoins follow. So there is no way it can catch up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 07:50:30 AM
It's quite possible for ETH to reach BTC value, I guess this is not happening anytime soon. Probably, we should wait for 2-5 years from now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 07:48:04 AM
Ether can reach any value it's all depend on the how long individual will be able to wait for ether to reach your own target. This is cryptocurrency! Many Billions of people all around the world are yet to get in! Watch it when we have at least 1 Billion people buying and selling ether, Then you will see the unthinkable price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 07:45:26 AM
No in the near future. At least not until my grandma is using crypto for her daily shopping at the local store. After 3 to 5 years maybe. But that also would mean that bitcoin will be at 10x from its value now.
Activity: 280
-----
December 29, 2017, 07:43:17 AM
It has a possibility but i think it is way too far and i know that if that happens i will be too old, bitcoin is still the leading value and no one could overtake or reach that
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 29, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
Yes I think right now ETH has reached a point where it can be a good alternative for bitcoin, ETH has recorded steady growth and all time rise in price and well on the way for a stronger growth next year. I think people will now appreciate its value and will have more investors as it has lower transaction fee that BTC. I believe ETH will reached what bitcoin has achieve in a few years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
ETC can reach ETH, but ETH can't reach BTC value. I assumed you are asking about the market cap, when we think about unit price, it is impossible as well.
Activity: 77
December 29, 2017, 07:26:08 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
In my own opinion, Ethereum can reach the value of the Bitcoin or BTC but it takes time and I think Ethereum can't surpass the value of Bitcoin because if the price of Ethereum is going up so the price of Bitcoin also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 07:07:25 AM
I will believe that it can. There is nothing wrong with believing since it has a strong foundation and stability. It might take a long  time since bitcoin's reign still remains but we can surely count on eth that it can reach what bitcoin has achieved.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 29, 2017, 06:58:14 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

ETH is a very remunerative altcoin, it's no surprise that it is distinct enough
to rival bitcoin. So far it's value is increasing at a gradual but steady rate, it's
btc's well known leading contender. Ethereum is a well establish platform
running decentralized apps, it's quite unique and successful in it's own way.
I believe it will garner more investors and users in the future. I anticipate it
will reach BTC's mark and value someday, it may outrank bitcoin but that
would take some time. Both coins are actually remarkable and they coexist
to provide solutions and opportunities.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 06:48:58 AM
Ethereum is second best coin of this crypto market and bitcoin is number one and king of this market but ethereum never reach near bitcoin because there is huge gap in price between ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 06:34:53 AM
if bitcoin network pending transactions remain same and transaction fees remain same then why not?
ethereum is really fast and cheaper then bitcoin also has smart contracts and this make ethereum potential next king of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: