Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 87. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
Possible but not in the near future. Bitcoin has exploded in value over the last year, making gains of around 1000%. While Bitcoin has dominated the headlines, Ethereum has posted even crazier returns, with a rise in value of almost 5000 percent.
Bitcoin works through a decentralized ledger known as the blockchain. However, a store of value is just what Bitcoin has become. Ethereum goes one step further with the introduction of smart contracts. The potential for smart contracts is almost limitless. It take blockchain tech to a level that could completely revolutionize society.
Activity: 518
January 02, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
i think someday eth will be reach the BTC.and it possible ethereun is a top 1 altcoin.and im sure will be reach someday.for now ethereum is to $887 and soon to $1000.nothing imposible in crypto currency
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 02, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
its still in bullish trend and i hope its going to hit 0.4 btc in 2018 this will change the all crypto world economy.
More powerfull then btc and more fast then btc so why not?
Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
I think its possible for ETH to reach the BTC value since more and more people are supporting and investing.  ETH has the potential. but for now I can't tell but probably it can happen in the long run.

Well, despite I'm a big fan of Ethereum I don't really think Ether can reach btc. The reason I think that if btc gets weaker all the crypto currencies will get weaker. There is such a dynamic in the market that doesn't allow eth to reach btc.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
There are some speculations that predicts that ETH can reach .5BTC this year.  Roger Ver, the CEO of Bitcoin Cash has a dream of making 1 BTC = 1 BTC or higher. Anything could happened. Try to invest a huge in ETH for it is a wonderful coin next to Bitcoin.

Just wondering if ETH can
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
I think its impossible
because I am sure if eth wants to reach a value same as btc then it will require an equivalent eth holder also like BTC, and I'm sure there are still people which is didn't HOLD ETH even though with those small transaction fee and easy usage
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
For the moment I'm not sure that Eth can get the value as Bitcoin can do. It may take a long time to reach a price like Bitcoin.
we all see Facts and we all agree that Bitcoin has a much higher price value than anything else.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
yeah why no ? Eth will reach today bitcoin value but it take time. And by then bitcoin already maybe 100k per unit. Nowadays a lot people using eth for their business like ico mostly all are use eth platform. And bitcoin people are holding for long term investment like gold. 95% of bitcoin holder are doing that, and only 5% bitcoin holder are using bitcoin for dairy usage. it because the bitcoin fee too high. when Eth reach today bitcoin level it also will face the higher fee, but it good to me because i'm holding  Grin Grin

New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys, wishing everyone here Happy New Year 2018 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
no, no no and no. I dont think it can happen. people need eth keep this price so everything will be normal. I'm talking about fee.
Activity: 630
January 02, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Something really bad would have to happen to bitcoin. And if something bad happen to bitcoin, many altcoin will not exist either. Bitcoin is in it's class of it's own! No alt can reach the value of bitcoin!
Activity: 588
January 02, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
for some reason the ETH will reach BTC,  I believe because ETH is the mother of altcoin. before the end of the year ETH reached a significant increase and crypto experts argue that ETH by 2020 will reach 2000 USD. that's why Etherum has great potential in the next 5 years
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
I think not, in my opinion, the normal price of ETH is 10% of the bitcoin price. I think that soon we will see this price.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 02, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
I think ETH may be hard to beat BTC from price, because its total amount is different, and BTC has a larger community base.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 09:01:27 AM
yes etherium can probably reach bitcoin but only if it given an appropriate time becuase we already see and know that etherium tends to increase slowy when compared to bitcoin and other coins/tokens but etherium is kinda stable and more succesively when on its pump phase. however there were also other threats to etherium like bitcoin cash due to the fact that bitcoincash is also catching up on its price and has a plan to dethrone bitcoin soon. although bitcoincash is indeed a good coin with a lot of potential to succeed because it doesnt have any major issues like the ones we experenced in bitcoin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
I think it is possible for ETH to reach $10-15K but only if BTC value will rise too.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 02, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Maybe, by the time ETH reach BTC value btc will be over 6 figures
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
January 02, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
etheruem cant possibly beat bitcoin value but it can possibly beat if the bitcoin market crashes and the altcoin market will remain alive. i think ethereum value can rise like 5k usd if merchants accept them alot of people would also use ethereum because of it confirmation times and fees.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 08:10:02 AM
I doubt if the actual price will exceed that of Bitcoin but very possible for the overall market cap to exceed BTC market cap.
Activity: 53
January 02, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
I personally believe in the long-term prosperity of ETH. Unlike BTC, it has more practical usage in the modern world, in terms of creating additional tokens and funding companies. Furthermore, ETH has kept its position as the second largest cryptocurrency, which speaks for its credibility among people nowadays. However, Ethereum shares some of Bitcoin's problems, such as tentative transaction speed, infrastructure, etc. Nevertheless, I do believe that one day (for sure more than 5 years from now) ETH will reach the value of BTC of even surpass it. Thus, buy now and hodl. Smiley
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
From a purely technological standpoint, ETH should have already overtaken BTC.

BTC is a dinosaur compared to some of these new alts.

ETH WILL overtake BTC's #1 spot sooner than we all think.
Pages:
Jump to: