Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 86. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

I do not think so, because bitcoin is the currency of all coins, you can see for yourself when btc up almost all coin down is no exception ethereum
Activity: 364
January 02, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
Ethereum never reach near bitcoin because there is huge gap in price between ethereum and bitcoin. Ethereum is second best coin of this crypto market and bitcoin is number one and king of this market .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
January 02, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
In theory is it possible. On the basis of Ethereum are performed most of ICOs , which are now quite a lot and probably will even more over time. This can cause further growth of Ethereum. But growth of the Ether price (and Gwei) can cause the opposite effect - the projects can start use other platform with smart contracts - waves, ETC, bankor and the demand will go down. So , i think for ethereum developers is it not so profitable very high price of Ethereum.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
January 02, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
If bitcoin won't raise a lot ETH has the chance to overtake BTC capitalization. But I doubt it very much. I think that soon the problem of slow transactions and high fees in bitcoin should be solved. It's dead if not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
I think everything can happen, especially in the case of very fluctuating cryptocurrencies. and bitcoin now seems to have decreased demand, unlike the etherium that has penetrated 900 $, etherium is very possible to shift the position of bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Maybe eth can reach btc in say 5 years but not in the coming year. There will be a lot projects for eth so that means there will be more reasons for eth to reach what seems to be impossible.
Activity: 122
January 02, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
it is very hard to say if it can reach or not but i think its almost not possible for Eth to reach the price of BTC if it can reach it may take 3 to 4 years for eth to reach BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
January 02, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
It could... but IMO it would be pointless. Running a smart contract would be far too expensive. I already hate tokens for that reason, the gas costs are insane as is, can you imagine if Ethoshi was like a few cents...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
Maybe but I it tooks 4 or 5yrs that ETH can reach Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
January 02, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
if I do not think so.
Activity: 44
January 02, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
It surely can' if you asked people a few years back if there is a chance it'll hit 1K they would laugh. Now it's almost there.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Eth is good coin that's why it reaches today's price. I think eth will increase more but could eth reach btc's value? I don't think so. The price between eth and btc is very far and it is a good proof that eth can't reach btc's value. Even btc decreases for now, I know that it will boost its price to have more value, compared to eth, it needs more time to be at the highest value. The increasing rate of eth is slower than btc's but if we observe, eth is still a good coin and will be a good coin for investment and making transactions so even it doesn't reach btc's value, still it is a good coin and many people still use eth.
Activity: 182
January 02, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
It is hard to say, i am actually one of those who believe that Eth can't overcome BTC. I believe that BTC will remain to be the most stable crypto that we have give that the transactions fees will be taken care of. Still, ETh really tops BTC, there's nor problem.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 02, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Probably not. The maximum available amount of BTC and limited while that of ETH is not and this can be a very large price differential in the near future.
It may be or it may be not but if this increase in the market cap will be continuous I do believe that it's very possible to see bitcoin reaching bitcoin's present value in due time. It may not reach it or take over it but reaching it's present or past values is possible. It's now $890 and it was so close to $1,000 and last year I only saw it at $25 and now is was about to reach new value of $900.
Activity: 26
January 02, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Probably not. The maximum available amount of BTC and limited while that of ETH is not and this can be a very large price differential in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
January 02, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
There are two ways of thinking about this: ether rising faster than bitcoin or bitcoin going down and ether catching up. I know that as today this is a crazy though, but I think bitcoin is going to loose value during 2018 in relative terms and even in absoulte term due to the large ammount of projects built on ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 02, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
If i analyze CoinMarketCap, ETH almost impossible reach BTC, but we dont know how 5-10 years later. Are ETH have their trends until then?
Activity: 322
January 02, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
May be it is not easy for ETH to reach BTC value because BTC is always lead the whole crypto market. ETH have potential to grow but it will remain no 2. Because BTC is always no.1.
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
The way I see it, ETH is going to skyrocket this year because of the shortcoming of BTC (transaction fee especially), but I don't think it will ever equal BTC value. If only cryptokitties can clog the network, its proving to the world that it doesn't have the capacity to handle bigger projects.. My one cents..
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 02, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
i think its a little bit hard for ETH reach BTC price.
people more prefer btc for savings then eth.
btc more like mother of cryptocurency.thats make btc ao powerfull then other coin
Pages:
Jump to: