Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 13. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Keeping in mind the dynamic of the cryptocurrency market as well as the ethereum's dynamic itself I do think it can reach the top at some point so I hold this currency for the long term investment and expect it to grow. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
Given the number of ICOs held and planned, this is more than

Ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin, although it belongs to a top five coins, it is difficult for it to reach at the top I think because there are other coins that are above ethereum.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
I prefer Bitcoin for ICO.
Bitcoin is a very special coin because it allows being able to ride at a very high price.
I am sure if using Bitcoin then the gain will be much larger.
Although Bitcoin is down the value of Bitcoin price remains higher than Ethereum.
So it would be better to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
yes i think ethereum can reach the top. because now the price is more stable and still can rise manyfold. while bitcoin has reached the peak and now the price continues to plunge down. so now the right choice to invest is ethereum.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
Hi sir, in my point of view YES because most promising ICO’s sustain ethereum value through smart contracts and erc20. Today may not be but in the near future possibly yes. Ethereum is now a mainstream mostly of ICO projects distribution and trading.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
Now ETH is obviously impossible, but it is worth looking forward to in the future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
It would be very difficult for Ethereum to reach the top, it is a coin that is lately having great potential and many people are trusting it for its stability but it will never be able to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 17, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
I'm ignoring the last question "BTC or ETH for ICO?" because I don't invest in ICOs at all. However when it comes to the fight of all times aka. Bitcoin vs Ethereum, I think that ETH is better for quicker profits, especially for people with lower balance to play with. Other than that, Ethereum's chart is easy to predict and you can easily double or triple your profits in no time. Take Quickfinger's Luc (QFL) method about the base crack and see for yourselves.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 07:14:34 PM
I choose ETH, it can reach top because it’s definite that it is rising steadily and will be one of the most profitable cryptocurrency across the globe.Investing or trading by the use of Ethereum is very beneficial, because it will never come to an end. It is a technology which has changed the information technology industry vastly.All major tech giants such as microsoft and facebook today are using it. This itself proves that Ethereum will never come to and end.Speaking of profits from Ethereum. It is one of the most highly demanded and the most sold cryptocurrency today. You can use any type of strategy to hold it for investments.

Activity: 199
June 17, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
I believe that in the future Ethereum will reach the top.it already competes with bitcoin.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
June 17, 2018, 06:20:20 PM
for the price ethereum will not be able to beat the bitcoin, ethereum will only be a top five coin that is very popular and has high volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 17, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
If Ethereum displaces the existence of Bitcoin, it is a negative signal for bitcoin users, it could be, the Bitcoiners move to Ethereum
because Ethereum features and services are more useful and useful, so I prefer Ethereum, although it remains number two
Activity: 264
June 17, 2018, 06:16:07 PM
I strongly believe the ethereum will one day hit the top. It has proven to be a very good altcoin right from time considering where the eth stated. I could remember when the eth was still in bounty, the ICO price was less than $1, now look where the ethereum is now. With 4th h a very good patient I believe the ethereum will give the bitcoins fight for it's relevance
June 17, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
Ehtereum is my best coin !! Yeah it will go top like BTC !! Ethereum have potential to pump it up !! Just like BTC!! Just support who creat that ETHEREUM COIN!!
ethereum is a basement for a huge amount of ofher projects, so ethsreum is a grsat cryptocurrency, i wpuld evsn say a unique one
June 17, 2018, 06:13:17 PM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

in my opinion ethereum has allt ehchances, so i doubt that itb will die soon as many people think. i really do not understand why people hzte ethereum so much
Activity: 169
June 17, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
Ehtereum is my best coin !! Yeah it will go top like BTC !! Ethereum have potential to pump it up !! Just like BTC!! Just support who creat that ETHEREUM COIN!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
June 17, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
I love ethereum, as you can see ethereum is the most usable digital currency. And even if the price of BTC goes down ethereum maintain its price. And many ICOs use ethereum smart contracts, so ethereum is the best for me.
Activity: 448
June 17, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
Ethereum is the best competitor of BTC and many people choosing ETH over BTC now because of BTC price dumping and ETH stability. But i'm not, i will always choose BTC over all altcoins even BTC goes down at $1000 or less. BTC is the god of cryptocurrency and nobody can beat god!
Activity: 128
June 17, 2018, 06:08:21 PM
Now the market is such a situation that it is difficult to speak and make predictions. I believe that soon there will be a market turn ( primarily bitcoin) and I am waiting for it. And bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and everyone is looking at its volume and capitalization.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
June 17, 2018, 05:51:56 PM
I can say that ETH proves itself over other coins. I prefer ETH even though I am a fan of BTC as the king of cryptocurrencies. I can see how ETH is used seriously, it is not that noisy like BTC but surely reached where it is now.
The chances are very high and we can see what are the advantages of using ETH over BTC.
It is very strong and having good foundations in its starting point that is why there is no doubt that ETH can fail for ICOs. If will to ate it. 90% ETH successful while I give 80% BTC successful if used.
Pages:
Jump to: