Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 11. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
anything can happen in the world of crypto, even in my opinion, ethereum is very likely to replace bitcoin, because ethereum is considered more valuable than bitcoin, ethereum has been used almost in all lines of payment of an ICO and it is very difficult to replace
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
my opinion
If for holding, bitcoin currency will be suitable because if stored value continue to add. But for daily trading and little capital seems to be more suitable to enter altcoin because the daily fluctuations are large enough and the cheap price can help us get profit if large capital should be invested it could be either bitcoin or ETH currency can also. should be careful to read the development of the market to see the price up and down digital currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
I think that it could have happened if the view current activity of the ETH. These coins have always grown by following the BTC. With more and more fans that will help achieve the highest price for ETH but this process will be gradual and will take a very long time. Given the BTC will also continue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
June 23, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Obviously ethreum and I choose ETH not because of bitcoin dump but because if the stability and steady increase of ethreum as it has become one of the most trustable crypto of this generation.

It was true. Now ethereum price is very irregular and all times is between 500 dollars. But i must agree with you because it is still beter option than bitcoin. Technology has huge potencial so this low price will growth for sure
One thing I would love to say about ETH is that if it could ever defeat Bitcoin, it would be because of its quantity. Otherwise it is not possible for ETH to get ahead in the crypto market than Bitcoin. It will never happen and this is not just because of the stability of ETH.

These are market phases and these phases are responsible for the rise and fall in market values and maintaining the stabilities as well. So if it was just because of stability, ETH would have crossed Bitcoin long ago in the previous three years since its birth on 30 July, 2015.
Activity: 24
June 22, 2018, 08:34:31 PM
Yes but not right now. We were in a bit of a bubble if you haven't noticed.
Activity: 149
June 22, 2018, 08:17:45 PM
Bitcoin is not the only coin dumping in this year ethereum and other crypto currencies are also dumping as well.This is happening maybe due to the beginning of the year so bitcoin will bump again at the back end of this year like what happened in 2017.So I hope bitcoin is the only coin at the top for forever.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
There is still a good chance that it can happen. I think investors are much more comfortable using ETHthat they use to buy ICOs and they save more of it than bitcoin. Wealthy people probably having their bitcoins sleeping but their Eth are fully utilized so if ever eth goes to the top, it will  create major changes at all.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
Yes, ethereum is a very good coin and it has the potentials to reach the top and will remain the best altcoin and second best coin in crypto. Even though the market is down and the price of this coin is down, it will rise as soon as the market recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Existence of BTC and Ethereum is favorable, the price falls, and it is good to choose both of them. The best coins which invest most of users. It is good to invest and hold BTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
Of course it can. ETH is already one of the top most coin in cryptoworld. And its contantly growing in the past few months . That's why we named it QUEEN of CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Can be said so, and it is not beyond doubt that ethereum is the most powerful coin of bitcoin substitutes, with many devs. which uses the ethereum platform it is certain that the performance and future of ethereum is more promising than bitcoin and will be #1 in the future day.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Obviously ethreum and I choose ETH not because of bitcoin dump but because if the stability and steady increase of ethreum as it has become one of the most trustable crypto of this generation.

It was true. Now ethereum price is very irregular and all times is between 500 dollars. But i must agree with you because it is still beter option than bitcoin. Technology has huge potencial so this low price will growth for sure
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 22, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
The team behind Ethereum are smart and know how they have to change according to the market. Thats how they thrived in this market. It is the top choice for any new team for their creation of new coins.
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 04:44:39 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I'm still rooting for bitcoin even though it's price is keeps on decreasing , I know the capabilities of bitcoin in the market , no other coin can surpass the potential and credibility of bitcoin so In my opinion it is impossible that ethereum can reach the top and surpass bitcoin.
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
June 22, 2018, 04:31:48 AM
To reach the peak, as I think later this year ETh can reach $ 2000. No higher nor can it be as low as the price now. So I always expect them and buy them now.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
Of course it can. ETH is already one of the top most coin in cryptoworld. And its contantly growing in the past few months . That's why we named it QUEEN of CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
It seems to me that now it is necessary to use Ethereum in the ICO, and to keep Bitcoin and wait until the active growth of the whole cryptocurrency market starts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 21, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
I think we all know the high potential of ethereum. There are actually so many projects build on their smart contracts plattform. They are some genius project in development. I think when those projects are fully developed and running, and also being used by the companys and people, we will see new all time high on ethereum. And im sure it will overtake bitcoin on the market cap!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 01:19:27 AM
I don't think that's going to happen. After all, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency from the beginning to the present day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 20, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
Ethereum is already a top coin and has been in the second position for a long time. It has a great future with highest number of projects using its platform.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:21:49 PM
ETH has big potential mate..
Pages:
Jump to: