Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 10. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
To participate in ICO projects, in most cases people use Ethereum, so I would recommend that you do the same. In this method of payment, there are more advantages.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
June 25, 2018, 04:17:37 PM
Ethereum is already at the top friends, it is the number one altcoin if we exclude bitcoin we can safely say that ethereum is the top and the biggest coin already on the market. future is een brighter for eth, so hold on tight.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 04:15:16 PM
Given the number of ICOs held and planned, this is more than
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
June 25, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
price of bitcoin is very low. In this situation, the ethereum can become the first. I think that the ethereum has enough high potential to take the first place in a coinmarketcap.
It'd hard to imagine that Ethereum can bit in price bitcoin. Ethereum maybe can bit in capitalization but not in price. Even now when bitcoin around $6000 ethereum was max $600 which ten times lower than bitcoin.
Activity: 658
June 25, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Its not impossible. But I do not think it will happen in a short time. At this point all the crypto money moves in the same way as bitcoin. If they both rise at the same level, ethereum can not reach that level Smiley
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Earlier I was also more confident in ethereum, but then I began to lean more towards bitcoin. The fact is that the former ICO projects on the wallets have huge stocks of ethereum and when they start spending it on the implementation of their projects, the price of ethereum will go down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
It would be very difficult for Ethereum to reach the top, it is a coin that is lately having great potential and many people are trusting it for its stability but it will never be able to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
ETH has a bright future ahead with their good product and talented team. But beating Bitcoin at top position is a tough.
Activity: 314
June 25, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
price of bitcoin is very low. In this situation, the ethereum can become the first. I think that the ethereum has enough high potential to take the first place in a coinmarketcap.
Activity: 206
June 25, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
Would not be surprised if ethereum ended up reaching the top and surpassing bitcoin. Look at it, there is no work being done on bitcoin which means that the coin is not evolving according to the needs of the investors but with ethereum, there is constant work that is being done on it so you do not have to worry about the project becoming stagnant, that alone is enough to push it ahead in a couple of years.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
ETH
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 25, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Reaching the top for ethereum is very possible but we can't say when, maybe next two or three years. The ethereum is one of those coins now in the market who's making their own name in the crypto market so.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 08:54:29 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

It's really possible maybe after 3 years or even 5 years and right now it is hard to say because bitcoin is still the most popular coin in the market so that's a good factor in cryptocurrency and because of that the potential is good.
I agree that it's hard to continue being numbered # 1 to 5 years, I'm sure that before 3 years bitcoin will drop and be replaced with better coins, and for now the strongest candidate of bitcoin substitute is Ethereum.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

It's really possible maybe after 3 years or even 5 years and right now it is hard to say because bitcoin is still the most popular coin in the market so that's a good factor in cryptocurrency and because of that the potential is good.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I'm still rooting for bitcoin even though it's price is still decreasing , I know that it will bounce back again soon and in terms of ethereum , it's not yet time for it to surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is still popular in the market so the potential is big but there are possibilities that ethereum can reach the top maybe after 2 years or so.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 24, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
It may not reach the top but it is going to come close. Its already like the 2nd or 3rd most valued crypto out there. Plus it has more and better functions than btc. Ethereum is a strong coin that's really going to be worth a lot. 5 years from now!!!
Activity: 217
June 24, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
Bitcoin will remain at the top of the lis market. I do not think there will be ethereum to surpass Bitcoin any time soon. Decrease in prices is a natural thing in the exchange market, because after that there will be an increase. To be sure these two coins are equally beneficial for the long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:53:52 PM
It may reach the top but it will be a race where bitcoin and Ethereum will be seeking  the first place. It would be hard for Ethereum to stay at the top because it is not the only one who seek for the crown but also Ripple and other Altcoins.

What is this top for Ethereum? Is it 1.5 thousand, the largest price of ETH in January? Is it 2, 3, 5 thousand?  This altcoin will definitely gain but nobody knows its future price. we can guess it only.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
I think that there should not be options and the ethereum is chosen first. In the first savings, and secondly convenience and advanced technology. So we are waiting for the ether to become a first-class and irreplaceable coin, and will not be in the shade of bitcoin.
Activity: 223
June 23, 2018, 06:25:16 AM
It's obvious that  popularity of ethereum is increasing every day. More and moreprojects  use  ethereum platform to launch their coins and much more plan to use it to launch their projects. This will multiply its value by the end of the year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: