Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 24. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 01, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
Reaching to top is not that easy bcoz btc is still most popular coin with highest volume , ethereum network need more efforts to surpass btc in next 4-5 years . we may see any other new coin which can even beat ether in technology .
Ethereum will be may one on the top of cryptocurrencies but it can not reach of being top 1 among the crypto coins. Always remember that bitcoin is always on top among the cryptocurrency because it is the most pioneer in crypto, the first blockchain that was made on 2009. Usually I can always very quickly participate in any ICO built on the basis of eth and this is the absolute majority of projects. When I see a drop in the market, I translate everything into tether.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
Bitcoin did decrease but it was still normal. Ethereum is very potential to reach the top replace bitcoin, it is very possible. But it seems like it takes a long time. I will choose Btc and eth because the track record in the market is clear. I'm not sure about ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
The ETH project can very quickly start to head the TOP, but as you think, where should the BTC go then, in order for it to give way to ETH, it seems to me that the BTC will always be the leader.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
I am really very convenient money for storage in ethereum, I can always very quickly participate in any ICO built on the basis of eth and this is the absolute majority of projects. When I see a drop in the market, I translate everything into tether
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 02:04:55 AM
When bitcoin starts falling, I don't pick any COINS. Because I know that all COINS are going to go down, and the best way to do that is to sell your coin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
May 31, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
ethereum is already become my main currency, in my opinion has considerable advantages over the bitcoin as most established, speed transactions, minor fee, smart contracts then to invest in the ico i would choose ethereum
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
Ethereum will be a major hit for the current year, from 1:20 btc/eth proportion a year ago, it will end up like 1:5 proportion this year. The ETH people group are rising which incorporates the ICOs, the Airdrops, tokens,alt coin which are ERC20 good, shrewd contracts and the EEA collusion. We will expect that the ETH blockchain and it system won't be congestive as the client are getting greater every day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Reaching to top is not that easy bcoz btc is still most popular coin with highest volume , ethereum network need more efforts to surpass btc in next 4-5 years . we may see any other new coin which can even beat ether in technology .
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
Indeed it can happen however even you pick btc or eth still they have distinctive esteem so no compelling reason to make an inquiry like this something else any coins here are great even they have low cost in showcase since we can acquire by that,I think dependably ponder a wide range of coins here for the learning.
Activity: 350
May 31, 2018, 10:45:49 AM
Bitcoin will be a statue of history in 10 years time. I believe Etherium with its smart contract will be the future of the blockchain. Let's wait and see who will be the king in the coming years.
Activity: 101
May 31, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
Idk, it can happen so that in just 5 years no one would care about ETH and some new coin will replace leaders of today. Anyway, ETH is IMO much more promising thing than BTC now, only.blind person can't see that
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
I think its is possible to reach the top because of not limited supply of Ethereum, price in future will increase very fast and this can be reason to be at the top.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
I still believe in bitcoin although it's price going down. Bitcoin remains the most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is considered the gold of the crypto-currency space although many speculate that Bitcoins days are over, time after time, it came back to surprise us with its rapid and rather dramatic increase in price. Bitcoin is still considered and will be for a while longer the leading crypto-currency due to its already established demand.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/f88e17e41f607dc0aef238230dd40cc6.png
[/pre]

I believe Bitcoin will dominate and  the best  of crypto
 the second is ethereum. Both is the best of crypto currency.
Activity: 267
May 31, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
It is possible because ethereum is the one coin with its own blockchain that has a lot of potential to do very well in the long run. The thing that ethereum has over bitcoin is the fact that the ethereum blockchain is continously being worked on to be able to better serve people while bitcoin blockchiain remains the same. If things continue this way then eth will likely rise to the top.
Activity: 117
May 31, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
I chose Etherium because the transaction process is faster and the fee to be paid is not as bitcoin and then Etherium is not as big as bitcoin so for more profitable investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 31, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Why not? I'm sure that if Vitalik Buterin wants to do this he will do it, I do not want to say that Vitalik like that can be better than Satoshi, but I do not think that he is much worse than him, I think that Vitalik is a very smart guy and will be able to do a lot.
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
I like them. I think there isn't different between them. ETH and BTC are used for lon term investment beside that ICO are used for short term investment. Both long or short are profitable as long as we can be patient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
if you look at the token's etherium movement for now I think all things can happen but to get to the top it seems to be difficult, and this can happen as soon as everyone holds the token etherium for the long run so many need token etherium and will buy it at a high price .

Ethereum value is next to bitcoin and we will never know if it will go higher than bitcoin because cryptocurrency is full of surprises due to its volatility. But as of the moment let us make use of the two leading coins and make money out of it. Bitcoin is way more advantageous and profitable so far.
Activity: 113
May 31, 2018, 10:06:49 AM
if you look at the token's etherium movement for now I think all things can happen but to get to the top it seems to be difficult, and this can happen as soon as everyone holds the token etherium for the long run so many need token etherium and will buy it at a high price .
Pages:
Jump to: