Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 27. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
The ether is much lighter and faster than the sluggish bitcoin technology. And the price simply lures us to fill up our portfolios with a large number of these coins. So do not wait for advice and act, in the future it will justify your choice.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:05:02 AM
Both coins are good for invest. But bitcoin was always, maybe now is time to try with something other. I would choose ethereum, this coin has big potencial and will be profitable for sure. It is my opinion
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
When the price of bitcoin goes down after it goes and ethereum. So I think that there is no difference. But I personally prefer to use ethereum, I think it is more convenient for transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 27, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
I don't think it will reach top. Only bitcoin is the occupies the top place in cryptocurrency market. After that only Ethereum will take the place. No other coin will replace bitcoin.
A lot of currencies are promoted from different source which all currencies has potential to surpass as long as we spreading good information about this technology. This coin is the number two top listed of popularity so ,because of unpredictable we can't say it is the good one but as long as we are involve we have good earnings.
Activity: 49
May 27, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
as of now mate, bitcoin and ethereum is slowly getting higher price as days goes by. its a matter of choice for us what coin we will choose because they are both strong coin.and for me i will rather choose ethereum because this is the mother of all altcoins and i believe that it will gain higher price in the future.
If you say, that EHT is "mother" of all (main of) altcoins, I'd say, that bitcoin is "father" to all cryptocurrencies in the world. ETH is dependent to BTC as every other altcoin.
So for now ETH is only a way to get more BTC. But I emphasize: it is only for now//...
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
I don't think it will reach top. Only bitcoin is the occupies the top place in cryptocurrency market. After that only Ethereum will take the place. No other coin will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
as of now mate, bitcoin and ethereum is slowly getting higher price as days goes by. its a matter of choice for us what coin we will choose because they are both strong coin.and for me i will rather choose ethereum because this is the mother of all altcoins and i believe that it will gain higher price in the future.
Activity: 281
May 27, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
Although bitcoin prices are down, I believe bitcoin will rebound in the near future. So bitcoin would be a great choice. I think so !
To crown it all, Ethereum (ETH) has a high capacity to dethrone the big bull who is currently running out of gas. But it cannot be underestimated, Bitcoin (BTC) has the ability to break any price level and therefore investors should be patient in decision making.

ETH will reach the top after Q3 this year. Remember the last year, the same applied, ethereum suffered a bit, then it made as high as $1450 in a short period of time. The same will be repeated most probably.
May 27, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
Although bitcoin prices are down, I believe bitcoin will rebound in the near future. So bitcoin would be a great choice. I think so !
To crown it all, Ethereum (ETH) has a high capacity to dethrone the big bull who is currently running out of gas. But it cannot be underestimated, Bitcoin (BTC) has the ability to break any price level and therefore investors should be patient in decision making.
Activity: 1344
May 27, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
It's only a matter of time when and at what price it will reach its peak! But in the portfolio you just need to keep ETH
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
Activity: 163
May 27, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
I think it can reach the top just because of one reason because of big amount of coins ethereum right now dont have any limit of supply, and we cant predict market cap of Ethereum.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
Yes  ethereum can reach the top. the etherium becomes stronger and stronger.But problem is  many people still use bitcoin as their trade. Ethereum will only reach the top when bitcoin pize fall and ethereum prize is high.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
May 27, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
The financial consultancy firm said that the second largest cryptocurrency could see a significant rise, predicting its fourfold increase thanks to growing adoption of the digital currency as well as the use of smart contracts.
Well, ethereum is growing fast with the ongoing increasing popularity but still, I don't think that it would be able to secure the top position. However, the transactions are quite faster and the rate of development is also better than bitcoin but bitcoin had gathered a bigger community. In fact, it is better than bitcoin in almost everything although it won't be able to replace bitcoin as the global acceptance of bitcoin is great and the adoption rate is also higher. So, it would always be a second coin...
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
Well, it could be. Ethereum can make impossible to impossible in terms of being on the top. It is well known and largely use in crypto activities so what is impossible? None.  Only it is a matter of time for achieving that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:01:09 AM
I cannot really say that bitcoin will keep up as its competitor like ethereum is making great progress in cryptocurrency world. I go for ethereum it has a lot potential that can take over bitcoin in time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 06:55:13 AM
I believe in ethereum because has better transaction speed and stability when transaction costs are lower when compared to bitcoin and the best part is its stability. although it can not compete with bitcoin I believe that ethereum will be the best 2nd coin.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
Independent financial consulting company deVere Group, which provides investment and wealth management services, has predicted that the price of Ethereum (ETH) could hit $2,500 by the end of the yea
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 06:48:45 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/f88e17e41f607dc0aef238230dd40cc6.png
[/pre]

As per my prediction,It will overcome Bitcoin in nextb5uears of tenure
Merit: 262
May 27, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
The ethereum is one of the top currency even top 2. So dont doubt if it become the center of crypto and beat the bitcoin for the ranking. If you compared the two there is no wide difference. All transaction can be that through eth or btc. Exchanges and ICO accept those two so there is a chance that ethereum will be on top but no one can predict it. Well this is depend on the community choice ether btc or eth they must use

Hoping your opinion be right in the future because Im planning to hold my ethereum for long term right now most altcoin are suffering from what happen to bitcoin price (continue to falling down).
Looking forward that ethereum because stronger and gain more positive feedback tothe market.
Pages:
Jump to: