Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 31. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I began to lean more towards bitcoin. The fact is that the former ICO projects on the wallets have huge stocks of ethereum and when they start spending it on the implementation of their projects, the price of ethereum will go down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
I wouldn't be more surprised if ETH should bypass and outrank Bitcoin as the new world's apex coin. However, we must be objective in our approach about the possibility of this. Sincerely ETH has a way long to go if we are gonna see a possibility or a nearer thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Over time, with the stability of ethereum that can increase consistently. I think that ethereum will gradually arrive at the higher point of bitcoin. With the continuous improvement, there will be an opportunity for ethereum to occupy a higher price than bitcoin since the characteristic of bitcoin is a significant increase and it is difficult to maintain its stability.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 18, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
You are absolutely right. I am convinced that ethereum can replace bitcoin. Although the price of ethereum is still 1/10 the price of bitcoin, but many things have been seen that ethereum can replace bitcoin.

So many people are using Ethereum, even the new altcoin owners mostly use the ethereum platform.
And the price of ethereum in my opinion is relatively stable. So this is what can make Ethereum replace bitcoin in the future that will make ethereum on top blockchain. thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
At my opinion ethereum is on top already, bitcoin can't be beated because of endless trust ,but comparing to other cryptocurrencies ethereum is the most promising today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Of course I will choose ethereum.she's a fast-growing currency out of everyone I know.Using the Casper Protocol will further increase the capitalization of this currency
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
I think the most people just underestiamte the potential of ethereum. They underestimate the smart contract plattform, and on the most, they underestimate vitalik and the dev team. So you can be sure, when they solve the problems with the scaling, the run will start then. And when they are also introduce the casper protocoll, which allows to stake the ethereum coin, the hype will go much further. So i can just recommend to everyone to have some ethereum on your portfolio!
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
I think ethereum could be on top. every increase is stable, does not rule out ethereum can be peaked, but not in the near future. but now the bitcoin is still on it.
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
i don't think etherum will be able to get to the top. Because the price of etherum keep going down, with that it's not possible for it to overcome bitcoin. As time goes on bitcoin is the best for ico and will always be. Smiley
Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
Ethereum can also invest in ICO. I think it will have more room for growth in the future. So I will invest in Ethereum, and I will hold it for a long time, waiting for the arrival of the next bull market. I think I will get a huge profit.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Ethereum for sure. At least for now ether has more practical implementations in market and most probably it will be more stable in future than bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 18, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

a coin can reach the peak when the price becomes high and unmatched. it is a sign of a coin that can be relied upon and at the peak of conviction. usually influenced by developing increased rapidly and survive at high prices. I think Ethereum could have reached the summit as long as its development increased rapidly. so it is able to benefit the future.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
There is certainly a place for ethereum at the top in the nearest future. Although BTC will also rise in value but I see the market cap of ethereum supercede bitcoin cap in the future. My opinion.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 08:31:28 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/f88e17e41f607dc0aef238230dd40cc6.png
[/pre]

YES! I hold the ETH because it's given me a good profit in these past few weeks I believe its price will be growing again in these next few months It's a very potentials and the establish coin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 08:24:59 PM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I chosse to hold eth becasue I can make mroe profit with it than btc.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 08:06:32 PM
I think too many people view this as an either/or situation, when both Ethereum and bitcoin can thrive. It's possible they will switch positions, perhaps multiple times. If they switch positions, it will not be the end of number 2.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 17, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Ethereum and any other coin can be on top but just that it will have to be supported by a whole group of dedicated lovers. If no one supports it,  it can't get there.
Activity: 229
May 17, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
There were too many predictions and discussions about this. Personally, I am confident that ETH will achieve perfection and bring close and practical effects to the user community. In addition to that, I am confident in the project development team and the flexibility in improving the ETH foundation from Vitalik Buterin. Overcoming the dominance of value as well as the influence of Bitcoin may not be soon but clearly the future of ETH is seen.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
I think so yes, just might take a few years.

ETH definitely has the potential so I believe it will eventually overtake BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
Yes, there is every possibility for ethereum to reach such height. My believe is that when it comes to cryptocurrency, anything is possible. Also, ethereum is one of the best coins presently in the crypto space and it is one of the best competitors of bitcoin. Ethereum has every likely to experience bull run this year.
Pages:
Jump to: