Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 18. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 133
Yes, since we are in a revolutionary era. Almost all of the things we want to know or we want to learn are already available online. The only thing you need to do is to look for it. There are a lot of people nowadays are posting information related to cryptocurrencies, doing blog/vlogs that talk about Bitcoins and other social media such Twitter and IG that shares every upcoming and ongoing ICOs which is for us to be updated. The only investment you need is your time and effort, All you need to know about Bitcoin is already uploaded to the internet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

You can earn criptocurrency participating in Bounty programs. You can find additional information in bounty related topics
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Yes you can earn bitcoins by joining in social media campaign. Some bounties give bitcoins as a payment for endorsing their project,some are pay tokens. But you can trade tokens to become etheruem and from etheruem you can trade it to become bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
of course you can, almost all bounty provide bounty for some social media like facebook and twitter and others also provide bounty with youtube
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you can. If you have many friends in facebook, pages with too much likers and followers, it will help you in earn Bitcoin. Take a look at SERVICES and MARKETPLACE. And Also you can join signature campaigns, Other signature campaigns always requiring other Bitcoin users to have many friends and followers in order for them to accept you account as one of the signature campaign members. Always read rules and obey it.  You need also to go to Bounty section and read the rules and obey it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Yes, here on the forum you can earn crypto currency, using social networks for this. To do this, you need to participate in companies on the initial offer of coins (ICO), which can be found in the section "Alternative cryptothermia." However, in my opinion it's easier to join the signature campaign. To do this, it is necessary to send high-quality messages on the topic of bitcoin and altcoyne discussions, as well as in some other sections, while at the same time advertising these ICO campaigns accordingly.
Activity: 151
Thank you.

in today's age, there are many ways to do things. It also includes how to get bitcoin.
however, as the times evolve, we must be smarter to select the source. Because, most sites that provide it is not necessarily help anda.salah-one it could be you become victims of hackers.
alert is necessary, because the average is only concerned with personal interests.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Thank you.

Yes you can Wink you can get bitcoin by using your social media and join for bounties here the more followers the more bitcoins to earn because they paid depends on your followers and many advertisers looking for participants to join just take a look at SERVICES and Marketplace(Altcoin) Thread most of ICO threads have this bounty because social media marketing attracts more investors for them, So many ways to earn free bitcoins here on bitcointalk by just using your skills like doing some programs, websites, joining signature campaign using your high rank bitcointalk account but be careful on scammers here better to background check before applying.

even the profit of what you have work in social media campaign are small still you can earn on it like in twitter and facebook there is a lot of campaign on it just make sure you are able to do their rules , and for youtube it may become critical but when you are making video make sure that it was a high quality video for the time and effort that you are take to made this are may not become worthless.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
Thank you.

Yes you can Wink you can get bitcoin by using your social media and join for bounties here the more followers the more bitcoins to earn because they paid depends on your followers and many advertisers looking for participants to join just take a look at SERVICES and Marketplace(Altcoin) Thread most of ICO threads have this bounty because social media marketing attracts more investors for them, So many ways to earn free bitcoins here on bitcointalk by just using your skills like doing some programs, websites, joining signature campaign using your high rank bitcointalk account but be careful on scammers here better to background check before applying.
Activity: 93
I think only airdrops use social media to advertise and gave you free tokens

NO, In campaigns there is budget for social media campaign too including youtube for making video ads.

To OP, yeah you can earn from it. Just browse the bounty section here on bitcointalk and look for the rules and bounty offerings in social media. Good luck.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Absolutely yes! There are a lot of bounties. For instance, you can create videos and upload them to youtube.

Activity: 137
Yes, you can use your social media for earn bitcoin. You can join bounty campaigns. There's so many bounty you can join with your social media. But you must be carefull when choose bounty campaigns that you want to join. Research more about the company before you join them. Example from the company's whitepaper.
Activity: 19
I think only airdrops use social media to advertise and gave you free tokens
Activity: 41
Yes, you definitely can. This forum is the best place where you can do that. Simply joining some Bounty Campaigns in this forum will let you earn some. Bounty campaigns may include sharing on different social medias(facebook, twitter, etc...), signature campaigns, translations, and a lot more.  But before anything else, you can try to rank up first to Jr. Member because its the least rank needed for bounty campaigns, but you could also find some who accepts newbies but not too many of them though.

Thanks for this idea i am also a newbie looking foward to rank up and be a jr member. So that i can try those bounty campaigns that you were talking about. And i think it is the right time for me to create my twitter account. Because i'm only focused on facebook nothing else in social media.
Activity: 476
Thank you.

Yes you can! All you have to do is join one of the campaigns stated in this forum for you to earn some Bitcoins or tokens. But you have to be a bit choosy coz not all campaigns are legit. Since you are now a Jr. Member, you are most likely eligible to join these campaigns. But I would suggest for you to get to know the system first so that you would be guided accordingly as to how this system works.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
yes! you can be able to earn bitcoin in social media specially twitter and facebook, You can do that by joining bounty programs here in bitcoin talk. You can earn a decend amount of money/ week by just doing bounty. I myself do some bounties, such as signature campaign, Facebook bounty, twitter bounty, telegram and etc. there are manny more ways to earn bitcoin all you need to do is search.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
A lot of social media campaign now are paying with bitcoin so I think yes we can really earn thru that even bounty campaign a lot of ICOs out there. Since you are new in this kind of market try to explore more and money will come to you after.
Activity: 8
Thank you.

be member and up and join some services here.

you can sell facebook and youtube accounts

if you famous ask any one to pay for you
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Yes it is possible you can join bounty programs which accept social media as a bounty and they will pay you if you retweet their tweets or like their status or even follow them on Instagram.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
It is very possible to earn bitcoin in social media. T4y to go at marketplace, services. There a lot of bounty there that looking for a social media campaign. It has a bitcoin salary. And the more you have friends or followers, the more btc you will earn
Pages:
Jump to: