Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 15. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Yes, ofcourse you can. Mostly bounty programs here are requiring facebook, twitter and other giant social medias. In that way it can be easily spread the word of a new project just make sure you have real crypto followers on twitter and friends on facebook. If you have also special skills that will be a good start for you some are offering for translations and other computer related stuff that can bring good benefits to their project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Denitely you can, you can earn btc by using some social media by joining some social media bounty or by sharing ur referral at some social media, and actually this forum is the best place to earn bitcoin you can earn bitcoin by signature campaign or join a bounty campaign at this forum or you can open your own service at this forum or basically it's freelance.
Activity: 348
Social media campaigns are available here for you to take. The work is simply promoting and you get paid for that. But it's rare to see the payment of the campaigns use bitcoin. Anyway, as long as you get paid, you can exchange any coin you've got into bitcoin later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Yes of course since you were here in this forum there are so many campaign that they offer a work by using facebook,twitter and any social media account by promoting and advertising their business. There are so many way that you can earn bitcoin just try to read more in this forum for sure you can learn a lot here.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Yup! You completely can use facebook, twitter, youtube and social media to earn Bitcoin. Let join in bounty campaigns, work for them and they will pay token or bitcoin for you. Let word hard and you will get big money
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

There are lots of ways here in crypto than will offer you a job
because of that skills.as what you see this is internet connected
business and social media is one of the most used advertisement
tools here to promote business.just apply in every thread that
would need your skills
Activity: 196
Of course, you can maximize the use of social media by trying to earn money from it using bitcoin. As soon as you increase your rank to junior member, you can start joining different or should I  say multiple campaigns that has campaigns in facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube and also here in bitcoin talk. You can search for it to see the instructions on how to do it to earn your first bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Of course you can earn using your facebook, twitter or other social media accounts. There are a lot of social media campaigns here, you can earn bitcoin by joining there. You will be paid through your post or whatever rule they have for paying those who post links for them using your active social media accounts. If you are still not familiar with the signature campaign, you can join social media campaign as an alternative for you to earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion yes, you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube or any social media like a telegram, twitter, etc. There are a lot of ways that you can gain bitcoin, and that is one of the ways to earn bitcoin. They are just like signature campaign just follows there instructions and rules to receive your bitcoin.
Activity: 462
There are some. Campaigns accepted newbies on their Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign or blog campaign, and YouTube campaign well they are looking on the count of friends, they are also looking on followers sometimes but nit all accepting newbies so better search for those campaigns for you to earn while you ate waiting your rank to become jr member. So, yeah! Good luck and have a great day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
by using some personal skills like offers of translate, or being a member abvertiser in a bounty compaigh, it help to start gaining some profit throught it, and good luck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Sure you may be able to earn bitcoins using your social media accounts. And you'll have bitcoins here by sharing and re-tweeting. But there are requirements to look for and every campaign. That should be followed. Just as many should be friends and followers. It does not depend on the size of your friends and followers.
Activity: 280
Thank you.

Yes, in fact, many campaigns offer this kind of stuff, lots of them used social media like you mentioned. You can also add ( Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram that they also use for airdrops. ) If you want some extra income you should join one of them aside from signature campaign you can also sell your service on marketplace whether your good at translation or graphic design.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I suggest you to rank up your level in Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, and here in forums too. If your ranks goes up you will be getting a lot of monies in your pocket.

Join only the bounties that are paying in cash since I have lost a lot of time for tokens and they will keep very far to claim them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The answer is yes. You could find some campaigns in doing so. There is also a way you could earn that but not directly to bitcoin but in alternate coins. This are just like bitcoin but on its early stage where they will pay you using their coins and you could exchange it to ethereum or bitcoin. There much to learn here, keep on reading and learning! :-)
Activity: 392
Thank you.

of course, you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media. you can join bounty campaign like a bounty social media. if you can join and follow the rules from bounty social media campaign, you get profits next months.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
Definitely you can earn without investing money , but you will require a little bit of effort , for a start you need at minimum to have a rank in a forum signature or a company , then Facebook tweeter but normal as they check and can block and it will be a shame when the past stage it closes, I mean bounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Thank you.

its a big YES, you can earn btc through social media like fb twitter and etc,but first you have to learn more about what you have to do since you just enter to this forum,read instructions an rules,and you still need to rank up before you can join campaigns.
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Yes, why not. In this forum there are a lot of bounty programs in which you can join like facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram and many more type of bounties and from there you will earn the altcoins. After that just change them into bitcoins through exchanges.
Activity: 378
Thank you.

I think what you are looking for is bounty campaigns, in these bounty campaigns, you get to join diferent social media groups and us it to earn money. And just in case you are having doubt that this is a scam, well, it is real, and they will pay you in tokens that you can trade in anyother coins including bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: