Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 14. (Read 3406 times)

copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
Yes,you can.You can join or do in bounties and get payment in altcoin or btc.You can easily earn them by bounty campaign with small work.But to do that you must need a Twitter, Facebook and telegram id so that you can earn btc
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, yes you can earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube or any social media that is the reason why we have some bounty and signature campaign. In bounty campaign, you can use facebook, twitter, blogs or youtube, telegram. There’s a lot of bounty campaign like FastInvest, you join into it and obtain your reward. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You can learn a few things on social media apps like Facebook or Youtube, but, that's nothing compared to the things you will learn on this forum. Reading the answers of other people on topics that you don't know much about can help you answer many questions that you did not find answers for. People's opinions are important. They help you see things from different perspectives and that's what what's great about this forum.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

You can follow bounty to get bitcoin rewards. Because almost all bounty need social media for their campaign media.
Yes, that's how they can spread their campaign what is all about by means of social media so they put allocated budget for it. You can join multiple of social media campaigns unlike signature campaign and make sure that you're always updated about the campaign. You just make posts/tweet and reposts/retweets every week to enable to earn stakes then get the reward token in the end of campaign. If you have talent in making articles and video you can also join in articles and video making campaign.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
Yes, definitely! As the influence of Bitcoin grows its accessibility also improves and expanses. You can possible earn bitcoin using Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram or any social media through participating on the services available offered by moderators of signature campaigns, twitter campaigns, bounties, translation services and a lot more. These campaigns can pay you Bitcoin, Ethereum, Alt coins or stakes for the ICO that they are currently promoting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yes , Your in the right path, Do not waste your time, as long as you can, its never too late, Me too are conscious about happenings here in the forum but as you go on, there's a lot of interesting topics and issues that we have to learn and earn good payouts, So common join us, Lets make history:)
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes, you can join in different social campaigns here in bitcoin even you are just a newbie. You can join in facebook, twitter campaign, article campaign, translation campaign, telegram campaign and others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Yes Bitcoin can be earned by social networking sites by working on this forum and following the instruction and working hard and last by the help of Campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yes, there are ways of earning bitcoins with Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and so on. You just have to search this forum for some Bounty Campaigns that promote their coins via those social medias.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Thank you.

Yes, actually there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins directly and indirectly using social medias and actually some of them are very efficient and offers high rewards if you meet the requirements. Just check the bounty campaigns, and threads related to it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
yes u can earn but its not really simple.u need to be patient and increase your ability to take part in bounty.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thank you.

You can follow bounty to get bitcoin rewards. Because almost all bounty need social media for their campaign media.
Activity: 161
Hi, there are bounty campaigns that need users to participate via advertisement on social media such as facebook and twitter. There are also campaigns for telegram, websites and youtube. You can find lots of campaigns here that will either pay you in Bitcoin, Ether, or stakes for the ICO that they are currently advertising. Use this link to find some jobs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 62
My friend taught me but I can't understand. I'm still confuse I am focusing now in signature campaign but I need to be jr. member in order to join in their campaign. In social media you can earn money, by posting according to my friend.
Activity: 504
Thank you.

There are a lot of bounties that offer Facebook, twitter, blogs, and youtube campaigns. They'll pay you in their alt coins or pay you in bitcoins which is better, of course. You'll just have to do what they require you to do in those social media sites. These maybe the amount of posts or friends in facebook, tweets and retweets for twitter and banners for blogs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Thank you.

yes you can Smiley there is a lot of bounty here which only needs facebook ,twitter, you just follow thier instructions and some simple task. some bounty accept newbie..

Also you can check twitter #freebitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Thank you.

You can use social media to earning the digital coins but you can not get direct bitcoin, usually the most popular way to earn digital coins used social media, you must participate into the ICOs program, you can share on your account social media, then the manager will pay you with ICOs token the token can be exchanged with the bitcoin on the markets that support for it, the simple you are marketing of ICOs projects on the social media, but becareful when join on there because there are many scam ICOs program, they will not pay you and always be patient it will not be easy. Good luck.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Yes absolutely yes this furom is a great way to earn bitcoin using youtube, facebook etc just join in many social media campaign here in bitcointalk (marketplace)then(services) to direct earn btc.
Activity: 522
All you have to do is read and navigate to the Marketplace and Altcoin sections. twitter, facebook, youtube are the major social media used by ICO to advertise their project. There a lot of media campaigns but be careful to choose which one to participate because most of them would turn to be scams
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
Yes, of course. There's a service here in the forum where in the new project will open a campaign about social media wherein you're going to use your facebook, twitter and youtube account to promote their project but every project have different requirements and rules but the most common requirements in order to join a social media campaign you need to be at least a Jr. Member.

How will you become Jr. member? Just posts and reply to different threads. (The forum didn't tolerate useless comments, threads or replies so your posts need to be constructive and knowledgeable as well) You can check service section if you want to know if there's a open social media campaign

Service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (There's a lot of social media campaign here but doesn't pay bitcoin.)
Pages:
Jump to: