Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 20. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 60
I think that this forum is ideal for that. After all, I definitely do not know much about the new, but I'm aware that I have to be in a campaign to earn a profit, but that's why Jr. member. You can get bits on the forum via social networks such as (fb, yt, etc ...)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
To my knowledge so far in this forum, you can follow social media campaign like as facebook campaign, twitter campaign, but for youtube I think it seems that rarely to earn bitcoin from campaigns and often for youtube is get paid with tokens type in Bounty campaign.
For the campaigns that payments with bitcoin you can check/looking for in here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
and for the campaigns that payments with the tokens (Bounty campaign), you can check/looking for in here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
From payments of tokens, you can exchange it to ethereum, then from ethereum you can exchange it to bitcoin, by using some exchanger sites.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
yes, forum is a good place to do this. Many people join in the bounty campaign , then facebook, twiteer, youtube etc. Bitcoin & dollar can be earned through this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes of course. I believe a lot of good suggestions have been mentioned already in this thread. Hence, you just have to pick something that best correlates to your needs and schedule. By needs and schedule, of course those are completely subjective. 'Needs' should be justified by your bills, amount needed to justify your sustenance and a lot more. 'Schedule' should be based on your line of work, if there is any. So there you go. At least now you know what factors to consider before embarking onto new ventures.
Activity: 73
Yes, you can earn using facebook, YouTube, twitter, instagram or any social media, because here in bitcoin you can earn money in many ways. That campaign call social media campaign, although I do not know the social media campaign I have read much about it, and I hope I can learn it too.
Activity: 84
Yes, you can. As of the moment social media marketing is one of the demands of start up coins. If you have a lot of followers on Facebook and Twitter; a lot of subscribers on YouTube, you can actually sell your services to them. You can earn a lot actually mostly $100 per week. However, they would need an audit of your accounts as to see that your followers and subscribers are active and real. They would also check your followers if those are the niche they need.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
Yes definitely by joining in the bounty campaigns here in the forum. Join in the bounty campaigns and follow their instruction in facebook, twitter and youtube and you can earn there. Good luck brother.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Hi I'm also a newbie, hope I can join the campaign. Any tips so I can be a jr member faster?

Thank you!
Activity: 266
Absolutely yes.  You can earn in facebook, twitter, youtube by sharing,  retweet and like.  If you are a newbie, this is the best way to start earning but make sure you need to follow the instructions or rules.
Activity: 257
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes of course there's are many ways to earn money in bitcoin, but before that you need to rank up your activities first in Jr Member, because it is the jr member up rank  requires for joining a bounty campaign like Facebook, twitter , telegram and many more. you just need to follow rules for you to receive your payment in the end.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Of course you can, your income will depends on "how much followers/friends/subscribers" do you have on your Twitter/Facebook/Youtube/etc accounts.
Find Bounty section on this forum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yes,social media like facebook ,twitter,youtube help you to earn bitcoins,just go in altcoin section and look for various bounties,some of signature campaigns also has different section,you just need to share,retweet or like the video or post. if you are very good at different languages you can opt for translation too.
Activity: 378
Yes you can join to the bounty campaign and also to the social media its ok to them if you are newbie you can also join to trading if you have money to invest because many member here this is the 1st earning here in bitcontalk.
Activity: 630
Thank you.

congratulations on joining this forum. this is a good step to learn to get bitcoin. basically, you can get digital coins by following bounty. there are some bounty you can follow:
telegram bounty
socmed bounty (facebook, twitter)
signature campaign
blog campaign, etc
from reward bounty you can use it as capital to get bitcoin. I suggest you focus on learning from this forum about bounty.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
As far  as I know, I'll follow this forum to get Bitcoin through social media like facebook, youtube, twitter and etc. And i also follow the instructions,campaigns that are offered to this forum.That is why I can earn..
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Yes! Platforms or services are not only advertised through signature campaigns here inside the forum, it can also be advertised using social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and even Youtube also. Here, you are required to spread their advertisement by posting it into your social media account in order for others to see; another way of advertising is by means of persuading your social media friends to try their platform or by sharing your good experiences from it.

Don't be confused for choosing what way will you use because this will all depends on the rules of the campaign you belong. Just follow all the instructions there and I'm sure you will get a reward. Social media campaigns can be found in the Services of the "Marketplace" section. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Is there any sites you can recommend so that i can earn at least alcoins for newbie like me?
I recommend you to try to visit bounties threads in this forum. Just go to Marketplace(Altcoins)/Bounties or you can also visit services. You can earn altcoins by just joining their bounties and airdrops. Its less easier than earning coins in other sites you can find in internet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Some Youtube channels will receive donations, but the content has to be good, and you need a lot of views.
Rome was not built in one day.

I recommend you join Signature campaigns for quicker earnings.
Activity: 147
Yes you can use your facebook if you join to social media campaign and there are many gambling and investment site that offers you referral link to invite people
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
yes, you can earn income from all media, facebook, tweeter, telegram, and include blog and youtube. but if you want more income, you have to be patient, waiting for your rank at least JR, so you can follow the signature campaign, blog and others.
Pages:
Jump to: