Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time? - page 2. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 12, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
Of course, you can join the task at any time, only very few tasks will limit the time of joining, because these tasks are very valuable, they will limit the number of people allowed to participate, bitcointalk forum account level! But such a task is very rare!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 12, 2018, 03:54:16 AM
Join the bounty campaign at any time, provided that participants are accepted. But, accordingly, you will get less coins than if you participated in the campaign from the very beginning.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
yes you can join the bounty anytime, maybe this can help you to get and choose a bounty http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
Yes you can Join at any time provided that the stipulated time to join is still on , there is some bounty I joined a time like that it's just remaining a week and I was giving the stake for just the remaining week that I joined
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
I clearly see them recording time. You should read carefully before joining. They also specify the start time and end of the ICO
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
Before joining the project. Take a look at the project start and finish times.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

You can equally join at the any week before the bounty will close,  but remember that the allocation will be low as compared to those that started earlier than you
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 19, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
Yes you can join bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns anytime for as long as the campaign is still running and accepting participants. You just have to follow the rules and requirements upon joining such campaigns.
The average who do by bounty campaign managers now is like that, in 2017 and I've seen there are bounty campaign managers that prohibit participants to take part of the other bounty campaign including social media campaign. That's right, the OP should see and understand the rules of every bounty campaign, if they allow or not to have any notifications, the OP can participate in other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
Yes you can join bounty campaigns such as social media campaigns anytime for as long as the campaign is still running and accepting participants. You just have to follow the rules and requirements upon joining such campaigns.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Yes, 90% of the bounty missions can be entered from any time, but the rewards won will be much less! Only a very small number of tasks require coherence!
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
Yes, you can. But with the way to do so. You will have less stake than others. And the Token you get will be a lot less. It's best to get involved right from the start
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
Of course, the time of the bounty mission is only the time to limit the end, it does not stipulate that you start from any time! But most tasks have requirements for the bitcointalk forum level!
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
many ways to let you know the latest campaign for example you can see the date and spreadsheet there usually written report dates every week.
a gift to those who follow this forum and there are no exceptions only one if you have been red reported by some users of this forum then you can no longer follow the bounty, then use this forum wisely and actually provide information for those searchers of information on crypto or other digital currencies.
Activity: 385
July 13, 2018, 10:30:31 AM
Yes, 90% of the bounty missions can start working in a certain period of time! But because of the few rewards issued by Twitter and Facebook. If you join this topic very late, your rewards may be pitiful!
Activity: 13
July 13, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
of course you can becouse bounty campaign is anytime you can participate is it. except if the manager is like yahoo he need is member above
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
Yes, You can join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7 but you will to receive token less than others
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 12, 2018, 04:20:26 AM
It is a bit difficult to answer can you or cannot join a bounty at any time. Each bounty differs by its rules, as there are different bounty managers as well as some teams decide to conduct bounty by using own strength. You need to study this question yourself by carefully reading rules of bounty campaign, which you gonna join
copper member
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 03:47:36 AM
Hi my friend! Once that campaign has not been closed, you can join the campaign at any time. You must match all conditions of the campaign. To receive new campaign notifications, click on the bounties topic notification button. Messages will be emailed to you. good luck
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 12, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
You can join any campaign you want but the thing is you need to wear their signature as long as ICO continues because if you skip from campaign to another you might lose the coins. Once completion of the ICO only you can join in another campaign.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
July 12, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
you better check the ico first before registering whether it is still available or not for novice users if it is still available then join it and keep it in the ico until it ends and promote it if it is no longer for beginners then do not join because your work will be in vain . if I can give you a little advice if you want to join bounty then read it first so that you understand to work.
Pages:
Jump to: