Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time? - page 5. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 06:03:45 AM
Yes, you can join bounty at anytime as long as it is still running but first you need to increase your rank because most bounties do not accept newbies and when you join, your stake depends on the day you joined the campaign. You should read the rules and regulations of the bounty before you join or probably as questions from the manager before you join.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
Yes, you can. But better ( if campaign is running for a long time) ask bounty manager if it is still running. Sometimes thread updates later than information appears in telegram group. Also not all campaigns accept newbies, read rules.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 08, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
Of course you can but you need to raise your rank first because there's no bounty campaigns that are accepting newbie. They either accepts member or full members and up then you can join anytime while your stakes depends on what day did you start on joining. You can see all the information and rules about the bounty campaign that you want to join on their thread.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 08, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
Most of the bounties are always open so you can go to that bounty thread and register the form to get into the campaign but some of the campaigns have limited participant so you need to check the thread or the spreadsheet so you can find the people who recently joined on the timestap,if no one joined in the near timestap then it may closed for the new participants.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
any bounty you want, if you have some account social. Or try to creat content, video about them.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
You can join anytime when it come to media campaign, it is ideal to join before the mid campaign is all over since your stake will be lower if you join later than that, if you have old account for blogging then you can also use that one to join.
Activity: 80
June 08, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
many ways to let you know the latest campaign for example you can see the date and spreadsheet there usually written report dates every week.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
Yes, you can join bounty at anytime but there are some who do not accept newbies on there campaign, you can check the list of available bounties and read through, you might find some that accept newbies on their campaign. If you find one, take time to research about the projects before you join.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 08, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
Yes you're free to join those social media campaigns. There's no limit or ranking requirement on it for some but there are others that are limited to member+ ranks.
Stay on Bounties so you can choose the ones that fits you with their requirements, just take time reading their rules.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 04:17:29 AM
BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
Pages:
Jump to: