Pages:
Author

Topic: Can i join any bounty and any time? - page 3. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
it depends on you...  if you want to join the project at the middle way you can join but you will receive less token from that project, i advise you to join the project afresh so that you will receive enough token from that project. in some bounty project the won't accept you because the bounty program is already ended so they won't in error pays you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
if not then tell me how can I know about the new campaign.
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

to me i will advise you not to join because nothing you will gain from that campaign since the project has gone far, for you joining at week 6 to week 7 there is noting you will benefit from that campaign because you are receiving trash. i will always advise you to join the campaign from the beginning that is wen you will receive huge amount of token.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 11:59:19 AM
this makes me jealous with the results of a few weeks of study can make their own coins with provisions that are still minimal, perhaps from his description only promote through social media. whether from management and marketing will succeed. this is a very serious challenge in my opinion because there is still much to be fixed and improved by developing a better system again Smiley Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 20, 2018, 04:34:23 AM
Yes, you can join, as long as the bounty project accepting a newbie. But most of the bounty they are not accepting newbie for a signature campaign. Take a look at this link it is posted of one of our good member here, although some bounty is not updated, at least you can have an idea.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37956753
Activity: 92
June 19, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
BTC
I am newbie user of this forum.i have learned that I can make some coins by using social media. these campaigns are mostly running from week 1- week 10.so I am thinking about to join some campaign at the time of week 6 or week 7.can I join?
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

If bounty is still running then you can join that bounty . after filling the form check the spreadsheet and your name in the list , also share the entry number to your concerned bounty manager for approval and double check . If you want to join translation bounty in later weeks then it is almost impossible because there is only 1 or 2 spots for translators and people fill that in first week of bounty .
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
any bounty - you want, if you have some account social, like facebook, twitter, instagram, credit, LinkedIn,... Or try to creat content, video about them, translate or the other.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
It's not literally anytime....
You need to see when the bounty campaign ends....
If you join when the bounty already ends, of course you will get nothing....
But yes, you can join in every bounty as many as you want, but if i can give you advice, always go to their website, read the whitepaper and the team & dev behind the project, also the bounty managers....it will tells you if the bounty has promising project or not....
If you just join in every bounty without considering those things, it will wasting of time....because the project has so much potention to be failed/scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
June 19, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
as far as I know if you follow the project your account will be blocked by the project's executives to complete. and you should not promote any projects other than the projects you follow. if you are caught replacing and promoting another regular project you will be disqualified.
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 03:03:56 AM
Actually, there's a lot of bounty accepting for newbie, but for social media campaign only, for signature campaign almost  jr. Member they accept, so my advice to you my friend better keep posting good quality post so that you reach the jr. member.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
join the project if the project allocates its funds to bounty. if small then better not join, because pity to bounty who have join in the first week. if you join later, then the allocation will be less. even though the project has reached hardcap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

Depending on which one you are actually looking to join though. If you have huge followers the the timing by joining in week 6 or 7 is alright because you can still get a decent stake if you join and also give you the opportunity to have understudy and be sure you will be getting paid but if its through signature campaign, you have to join way early because of your rank as that would be only way you would be guaranteed something decent at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
June 12, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
As you've probably been advised here, start pumping your account. Very quickly you will be able to be in almost all bounties. And of course in parallel, download Twitter and Facebook.

I hope pumping account mean about ranking up. Am I right! If you want to upgrade your rank you need to wait for a month of time atleast to go as junior member and then you need to earn the merits accordingly.
Once you got the enough merits expected in the theymos thread you will be upgraded your rank soon.
There are many ICO projects accepting candidates from the newbie rank. That will be helpful one for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
As you've probably been advised here, start pumping your account. Very quickly you will be able to be in almost all bounties. And of course in parallel, download Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 68
June 12, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
Definitely you can join any social media campaign even in its last week, but Its better to make your account atleast jr member rank and join signature campaign bounties in the altcoin bounties section its because you can earn more here than you can earn by joining social media campaign.

Good Luck.

is there any bounty that accept newbie account as a participant? i want to participate in bonty but average only accept account jr member and abov
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

Some bounties put limit to their participants but only few do this. Like in signature, they decided that they will only accept 100 participants or in twitter, they will only accept 10k participants. You can do that strategy but if you are unlucky to find  these campaigns then you can't.

Yes, before joining we have to follow their rules and regulation it means we have to study well before joining the campaign. The campaign managers will mention whether the campaign is full or not. Some managers will mention required no of participants for both the social media and Signature. You can join any campaign you but leaving in middle is a bad idea because you will make very less no of coins.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC
depending on how a campaign requires members with what rank is usually a campaign requires a member with the rank of a member and if you want to follow you must have a member rank first and for when you can follow it depending on when the campaign came up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
BTC
thanks and advance
[/b]BTC

Even if you are newbie you can join social media campaigns like twitter and facebook bounty , blogs/content creation , youtube , medium bounty . Newbies is only hindrance for signature bounty .
you can earn from these if project able to collect more funds , campaign period totally depend on project , if they achieve their hardcap before time then bounty is ended on same day , normally bounty are live till ICO period .
If bounty is still live and signup form is still open then yes you can join that , only issue will be you miss previous week stakes .
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
you can always join any bounty as long as entry is still open.You will find a lot of new ones on this forum.There is a section devoted to bounties.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
bounty programs are for everyone unless you do not qualify on its requirements, so feel free to join anytime just keep on browsing in the bounty section of the forum you'll find a lot of bounty campaign there not just social media, if you can do videos there's a youtube campaign as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
in most of cases Answer is yes , because managers do allow people join any bounty till the end of campaign , but few managers have a maximum cap of participants in a campaign . so this depend on the project you have chosen for bounty . if form is still open then you can fill it and ask in their telegram chat for the details whether they accepted your participation request or not . I will advise you not to do work until you are sure about their rules , bcoz if they have such limit then you will get 0 stakes for all efforts .
Pages:
Jump to: