Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading? - page 22. (Read 3167 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
You can't Smiley. Passive income mean you don't have to do anything but you still earn money everyday but trading is not like that, you need to trade, analyze the price chart, collect crypto news everyday to earn money with trading Smiley. IMO the best way to earn passive income is just holding, don't invest your money in any lending system, they're totally scam Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

No, its not a passive daily income in trading because there is no really assurance if you will get profit in your investment in altcoins. It needs an analysis and time for research about the coin. I think it is more applicable to mining crypto currency if you really want a passive income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I do all of it - I invest in ICO, invest in already existing coins and also trade usign Technical Analysis. Learning TA is the best thing you could do to yourself!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
It will not matter how much you have the talent. How much time do you have on trading. How much you can analysis. You have to resort to some techniques. Of course, your capital will also be dependent.
but we must do all the best to improve our skills.by using time correctly and learn about analisys both in trading or following ico would help us to gain profit from crypto market.
There you will just invest depending on the minimum amount to be deposited or if you want to deposit more is better. The hash-rate or the rate that you earn per minute depends on how much you invested. Just a piece of advice, choose and research different cloud mining you want to invest with. Lending is not an option for you because it's very very risky stuff and you just don't wanna loose everything over there
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
It will not matter how much you have the talent. How much time do you have on trading. How much you can analysis. You have to resort to some techniques. Of course, your capital will also be dependent.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
No, because in the choices or options you put the only one to make passive income is mining. Trading is not passive, you need to trade to earn thats it if you have no trade you have no income and the risk of losing money is big if you don't know how to trade.
it may be a passive income if you hold that altcoin you bought for a long time (holding) but of course it would be risky, unless you buy and hold famous coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin, others. of course the risk will be smaller, for mining is also a good passive income, you can use your computer and mine many coins for passive income, or if you dont like physical mining you can invest in mining sites
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No, because in the choices or options you put the only one to make passive income is mining. Trading is not passive, you need to trade to earn thats it if you have no trade you have no income and the risk of losing money is big if you don't know how to trade.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think a good time, for excellent earnings, but it will be hard! You can increase your finances by participating in bounty projects, or airdrops!
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
I am an office worker so I am exposed to the internet for hours. And this is my advantage when I invest in ICO projects and it gives me a lot of income. But be careful not to be fooled by phishing projects.
Activity: 490
If you trade is no longer passive earning because you will be involved in the day to day activity of that trading account.But when you invest you can passively earn while others (managers) are incharge of running  and making decision on the account.
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
You will definitely loose money if you put your money in Passive earning schemes (e.g. Bitconnect).  Stay away from them. Trading is difficult and sure as hell could make you money.

If you want to get the passive income, best option is through Funding the Margin Traders by providing Liquidity from exchanges like Bitfinex.  You can make as much as 0.03-0.1% daily.s

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.

90% of ICOs will fail in long run. So either get out early or Find the ICOs which are here to stay otherwise You will end up holding the bag of Sh*t when the Bubble Burst. Yes. ICOs right now in Bubble. Accept that and work your way around, You can stay longer than most of the people making money.
Algo Trader
You will definitely loose money if you put your money in Passive earning schemes (e.g. Bitconnect).  Stay away from them. Trading is difficult and sure as hell could make you money.

If you want to get the passive income, best option is through Funding the Margin Traders by providing Liquidity from exchanges like Bitfinex.  You can make as much as 0.03-0.1% daily.s

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.
Algo Trader

Merit: 11
I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
yes I agree with you, passive income is income that you do not do anything or you do not work, for example investment possible, while trade you have to work according to your job, like signature and others, may be you are obliged to work.

Yes we are going to work with this job and not passive income.
However, passive or active i will choose passive because we do not need to do anything to gain income. With this, i have more time to spent for family and time for relaxing too.
Activity: 230
I would say it is possible with mining but not with hardwares , mining pos coins like neo , you don't need to buy any hardware , just keep it in your wallet and it gives you some stakes every day!
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Do you know what is meant by passif income, that is where we do not need to do anything to get money, I think trading is not passive income because we need to analyze every movement and take buy and sell action to get profits even we can lose due to trading, right in my opinion is mining by making rig you do not need to work and let rig make money for you.
Activity: 266
You can't make a passive income from trading unless you devote your self and time with it because small purchases and selling in a short notice could give you a small profit and could lead to bigger ones if you keep on doing that without bearing a loss but that's too risky and takes a lot of skills to do so, besides your initial investment is too small, i'd rather buy and hold it for good rather than doing day trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
For i teach beginners to HODL and but of course i say to them if they want to trade cryptocurrency but of course that's there choice if they want to or not, but i really prefer to trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
If you only have $100 to trade you better buy cheap coins like Doge,TRX, and XVG this will work but buying high amount of coin like NEO, BNB and more is risky it will kill your $100. The strategy that I prefer for you is to biy cheap coins and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: